Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
I found, a question if I use the tool and translate a dps game try to play by joiplay it will be translated?
Yes I guess

Here you can download JoiPlay apk

Here for the Ren'Py plugin

Heres a tutorial (disgusting voice tho)

Basically just install the JoiPlay + plugins, download the files for the game, open JoiPlay and search for the .exe of the game.

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
was a funny game ,very interteined :peverything is ended when all the quests are green right? because never appeared like you end this game or similar :unsure:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
was a funny game ,very interteined :peverything is ended when all the quests are green right? because never appeared like you end this game or similar :unsure:
Your word interteined should be spelled entertained.
May I suggest, when you see the red squiggly line under your word, you take a moment to spell said word correctly? If you cannot fathom (maritime term to measure the depth, I use this to show depth of your writing) the correct spelling. Open an additional window, type the word and see if there is a corrected spelling that you can: write down, copy over, or open a word pad, and copy to then cut and paste that to the place in sentence? Everyone that reads it will think you are a "internet genius." Caveat (warning) if after you see the mis-spelled word underlining disappear, it is that the website thinks you intended to misspell same.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
So I played the old version, stopped midway because the dialogue/grammar or whatever was pretty bad, to the point of being distracting. Might've been the translation, I'm not 100% sure. Is this just like a port or something? Or was the dialogue changed at all? I don't know how these reboots in new engines work, if it's still the same I'll just give my balls a tug and power through, still curious though.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I have contributed to some developers, writers by taking the time to re-write their entire scripts, and offered to translate it to a common European language of their choice. A waste of effort by me. From now on, if someone wants proof-reading, and cooperative writing or re-writing with grammar and spelling corrections, even translations, they will need to offer me a venue and a place to exchange media in a safe and secure manner, with some credits in payment, or advance story line benefits which I will protect in the interest of the artistic team.

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Yes I guess

Here you can download JoiPlay apk

Here for the Ren'Py plugin

Heres a tutorial (disgusting voice tho)

Basically just install the JoiPlay + plugins, download the files for the game, open JoiPlay and search for the .exe of the game.
Thank you for this, i had no idea this was even a thing and i always had to wait for an android port of a game i wanted to play, now that's not a thing anymore with this app! Also, i could only exclysively play games that had a ported version for android, that's not a thing anymore neither, so thanks pal, this is awesome!

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes