preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
plutus | Adds $1000
jupiter | Maxes out Strength and Intelligence
chronos | Changes Day and Time
aletheia | Changes Kasumi to little sister, Maya and Miya to sisters, Ayase and Sanae to sisters

It was on the first page literally under cheat codes btw
Except they are literally not working btw

Reactions: He-man96.
Nov 26, 2021
Except they are literally not working btw
are you using upper case because it all needs to be done lower case, are you trying at the start of the game or in game in the options menu, I could only use 1 at the beginning which was incest then money and skills each in game by themselves

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
are you using upper case because it all needs to be done lower case, are you trying at the start of the game or in game in the options menu, I could only use 1 at the beginning which was incest then money and skills each in game by themselves
You can enter max 7 letters on cheat section. aletheia has 8 letters

Nov 26, 2021
start of the story it asked if you have codes or not
Oh ok, keep playing until you reach the sandbox portion (you'll know) then in the top left you'll see what looks like a stats icon, click that, in the menu that pops up you'll see cheats or codes, click that then type in lower case letters whichever code you want to input

Whats confusing me is you should be able to type in 1 of from the get go

Hope it works out for you, if It doesn't then I'm not to sure what to do.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
interesting. there's quite a bit of engrish but it's still understandable regardless. the only thing that was really irritating was a lot of content was locked behind the masked girl, and I had absolutely no way of knowing I needed to go to corner street at night to unlock her. that should probably be done a bit more obviously. other than that, I adore Ai and Shojou(What I named my slowly self aware sentient robo waifu). I really wish there was more of them.

RaidouKz

Dec 8, 2020
please add autosave next patch, my game crashed and i forgot to save it, i lost a hour of progress and i'm already tired

joe32405

Dec 29, 2019
I had posted earlier that the cheats did not work. I was mistaken. They do not work when prompted for a cheat at the beginning during setup, however they do work once setup is finished. The game walks you through how to use them right after the initial setup, unless you decide to skip the introduction.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
You have to go on a final date with Kasumi, giving her permission to bang the other girls.
Already went on date and got after date sex memory, the memories that i unlocked is "first blowjob with Kasumi and Ayase",
"fooling around with Kasumi, Ayase and Sanae", "foursome in love hotel" and "threesome with Miya and Maya".

sle3pz

Jul 3, 2019
Can someone share the save files till the latest Patch one ? my save or game files kinda corrupted i need to redownload, and all my progress gone :(

Blahbloosh123

Feb 24, 2022
Already went on date and got after date sex memory, the memories that i unlocked is "first blowjob with Kasumi and Ayase",
"fooling around with Kasumi, Ayase and Sanae", "foursome in love hotel" and "threesome with Miya and Maya".
Okay, sorry for the late reply.

The last memory is a big part of the 0.07e updates storyline. You need to help out every member of Chitose's studio, romancing all of them, in order for the memory to be triggered. Once you have helped all of them, the event will happen automatically after a couple of days/weeks.

If you don't know how to help the studio members, you can purchase books at Kaori's store to study the skills necessary to help them.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Okay, sorry for the late reply.

The last memory is a big part of the 0.07e updates storyline. You need to help out every member of Chitose's studio, romancing all of them, in order for the memory to be triggered. Once you have helped all of them, the event will happen automatically after a couple of days/weeks.

If you don't know how to help the studio members, you can purchase books at Kaori's store to study the skills necessary to help them.
Got it, skipped couple days and got the memory, thanks for the help.;)

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes