LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Harem Residence 0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020
what is new?
Changelog v0.07 (Op still to be updated)
  • Added new "Other Perspective" events
  • New partners for repeatable Beach event: Maya, Miya
  • Added new events for: Kasumi, Maya, Meiya, Miya and Sakura
  • Changed the Stats Screen for the main character so it matches the Girl's Stats screen
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Hibiki's route
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Miya's route
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Tsubaki's route
  • Fixed a couple of mistakes I made in Sakura's route
  • Rewrote all the hints
  • Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes

Cerigo

Oct 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by this one so far. I figured it would be incredibly generic. After all, there's a few games in the genre. But the big thing for me always is "do the characters make me want to care about them" and so far the answer here is a resounding "yes!". Worth a play, looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Reactions: KrazyHorse1017

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You know what, as much as I ignore the other perspective memories because of how I don't like it when the MC's not present, at the latest memory though... its basically the repeatable of the Ayase and Kasumi playtime after the MC's date with the Kasumi.

Yeah, through that dialogue alone, I'll forgive it. The girls are having fun with each other, but they don't forget their one true devotion. Just how I always liked it when I watch or read my Anime/Manga/Light Novel/Visual Novel media. Yeah I can get by with that, I'll be hoping to see this dialogue among the other girls, not just Ayase and Kasumi.

Nov 26, 2021
Hey Vendena

Missing tags anal, sex toys, virgin, multiple penetration (girl with strap on no other guy in the VN though warning on Les stuff, might not be for everyone but the mc is a very active participant in lesbian scenes) female domination (my opinion because of Sakura

Liked the VN so far man just finished most of it and realised these tags weren't there

Anyway good luck

AmbientAspects

Jan 10, 2021
anyone has the codes? I just need the incest code
plutus | Adds $1000
jupiter | Maxes out Strength and Intelligence
chronos | Changes Day and Time
aletheia | Changes Kasumi to little sister, Maya and Miya to sisters, Ayase and Sanae to sisters

It was on the first page literally under cheat codes btw

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes