TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
So, now are all girls waiting for next upgrade and all Home imorovments are done. I'll just have to wait then. Loved this and will also write a review now. (y) :love:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Holy shit man this game... I've no words, though I wish there's a quick menu for auto forward and it'll be difficult but sex scenes should be animated! Sex scenes are so hot, but not animated what?!

Some questions:
1. Is Chitose and Sakura the only one that wakes up the MC to have sex with? Because holy shit these events are so rare to trigger, or is there some kind of pattern being followed here?

2. The surprise bathroom scenes at night is also randomized between the girls? And is there an Ai scene for that already? She's the only one I've yet to see in the bathroom.

3. Its cool that MC gets to come back and spend time with Fumiko after the,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though is there no repeatable scenes for her yet? I thought MC can fuck her again or am I missing something?

Good lord amazing game you've created here! Took me around 8 hours or so to reach the end of current content(??? dunno there may be some extra scenes here and there), there is so much content in just this early of a relase! Hoping for more updates.

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Some questions:
1. Is Chitose and Sakura the only one that wakes up the MC to have sex with? Because holy shit these events are so rare to trigger, or is there some kind of pattern being followed here?
To cuddle and sleep together, gotta raise the affection points beyond a certain level. Wake up H is quite similar, but with BJ/Sex instead. For example, if Ayase has given you at least 5 BJs, she'll sometime wake you up to give you one. Both sleeping together and wake up H can be random, and each girl has a few days cooldown. I wouldn't actively try to trigger this as a player, girls will do it, you just focus on your thing.
2. The surprise bathroom scenes at night is also randomized between the girls? And is there an Ai scene for that already? She's the only one I've yet to see in the bathroom.
Girls will randomly take a bath during night. To have H with them in there, you have to progress with them. The thing with Ai is that the screenshot you see, the BJ one, does exist in the game, but can't be triggered yet. Soon I'll clean the thread with proper stuff you can see in the game already. You can have sex with Ai in the bath, though. Just progress with her and find her in the bath.
Though is there no repeatable scenes for her yet? I thought MC can fuck her again or am I missing something?
Not yet.

Here are some secrets if you want. Have sex with Ayase at least five times, then catch her taking a bath. You can unlock repeatable anal sex if you do. During weekends, she has different poses whens she's in her room. With Maya and Miya, catching them in the bath (and letting you join them) unlocks repeatable BJs.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

kontiki

Sep 4, 2016
This was pretty good.

Technical quibbles (that I edited/consoled my way around when playing):
- Slow fade transitions without any easy way to remove them on the preferences screen is annoying
- Like someone else said earlier, the {w=0.4} delays in lines leads to accidental skips if you read fast. In general, I don't think you want to be doing autoadvancing text because lots of people will be playing with manual advancing. When I played it, I search-and-replaced them all to {w} [pause until click or preferences auto-advance, then show the rest of the line] and think it still had more or less the effect you were going for

Reactions: voyeurkind

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
How can I go to Meiya 2.time?
Need to happen something first go to street and find out... but if i go to street weekday afternoon said exactly this same and nothing happened... And I tried all days and daytimes in the street but nothing happened... help pls

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
How can I go to Meiya 2.time?
Need to happen something first go to street and find out... but if i go to street weekday afternoon said exactly this same and nothing happened... And I tried all days and daytimes in the street but nothing happened... help pls
Has Ai moved in? If not, talk to Kasumi about gaining access to the second building. Then go there, the living room and kitchen should show up in the map now. Wait until Ai moves in. Progress with her until she takes you with her to somewhere.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Has Ai moved in? If not, talk to Kasumi about gaining access to the second building. Then go there, the living room and kitchen should show up in the map now. Wait until Ai moves in. Progress with her until she takes you with her to somewhere.
Oh thanks,this house 2.floor was the missing part for me ^^

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is pretty good so far. I don't have much to complain about for a change.

It is a little bit on the weak side when it comes to grammar, though. The main issues are questions, which often get the word order wrong, and prepositions, like "on the living room" instead of "in the living room", or "at the afternoon" instead of "in the afternoon". I've seen a few little typos, too, but nothing too bad.

The stat menu could use a back button or something like that. In order to check the hints for multiple girls, you currently have to open the stat menu a number of times, which will become a major annoyance after a while.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Really good game, kudos to the dev!
Like everybody said it's a really complete build for a first release.
One question though, I finished all the quest lines of the guests but Okane, it says that I need something to happen and to meet girls outside, etc.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
so I tried out the game since the dev was kind enough to answer my questions.. story is great so far , there are ALOT of content too! and the sandbox part of the game is actually doable, fun even. Few things I did noticed tho;

-When you check the the stats of one of the girls, it would be better if when you press "return" it doesnt close the whole roster menu.
-small nitpick, when you accidentally click the map there is no back button to close down the map and your forced to move to another location. could we have a close menu option for that? i know you can just rollback, but like i said nitpick.
-and this one is just purely for my taste(feel free to ignore this), im not digging the google images in the background filtered to "crosshatching" in photoshop in all the scenes all the characters feel like they are floating everytime they are on the scene, are you planning to have a 3d koikatsu set models or whatever they call that?

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017
Is there some less-than-obvious early game way to make money besides just rent? I'm trying to figure out whether I missed something or screwed myself a bit by buying the swimsuit when it was first available and being really short on cash to pay for everyone for the beach trip (I technically have enough to pay for Kasumi, but it means having effectively no money for a week afterward if I do). Or are the Sunday events something that can repeat until you complete them fully?

Vendena

Octopus Anonymous
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2018
Is there some less-than-obvious early game way to make money besides just rent?
From a small FAQ I'll add to the main thread soonish:

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FAST?

Unlock the second building with Kasumi as soon as possible, then spend time with Yuri so she offers you a job. Keep working until you saved at least $200. When Sakura moves in, go and buy her a laptop. After progressing enough with her, she partners up with you to make money.

You can make money with Sakura during afternoon and then with Yuri at night.

After certain events, you can invest in some upgrades with Kasumi that will increase your passive income.

IS THERE ANY PENALTY FOR NOT HAVING ENOUGH STRENGTH/INTELLIGENCE/MONEY AT SPECIFIC TIMES?

Yes and no. Some events will occur slightly different if your stats are low, but nothing drastic enough that'll make you regret not spamming that button.

When it comes to money, if you offer to pay, it'll increase the affection points higher than usual.

Edit: Cleaned the main thread a bit and added the mini guide up there if interested.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
as some wise game charcters said : thanks for the feast :3

only "bad points were the comparatively frustrating secondary girls that had little content, the sfx that were very repetitive and slow and the lack of control on the main event

as a "nitpicking master" and professional pain in the ass that always find something bad to say or something that does not work i'm nearly disapointed by the quality of this first release T_T how am i to diss this game T_T, the game is a vanilla harem, that use the basic trope ... while avoiding all the usual faillure we see around here that seem to became a standard and reference for some ... so no rape, no drug, no mind control or blackmail in this cute and sweet harem story (there's still some hair pulling, face fucking and some ass get a good streching ... let's not forget quite an amount of incest in the true story, bro x sis, sis x sis so no problem with a peeping and wanking mc or heavy case of misionary or epidemy of recuring blueballs), the mc is not a blond kid with an horse dick or a black haired kid that barely speak but fall in panties a lot due to his hair hiding his eyes ... the girls all have different personality, and renders, they have diferent clothes and kind of interaction depending on where they are and who is present, all story lines give some flavor text to the others and the main story, no bug no clothe or hair cuting through body part or furniture ... nor the oposite ><

to sum it up : a cute and sweet story with good renders and enjoyable scene
once aagain, thanks for the feast :D

after though as a joke because ... ... ... because it was funny in my head :p , i found a lacking point : there is not enought "lewd" stuff, very little handholding and headpats which feel like they are missing :X pretty sure that a not time consuming headpat handholing H scene with the girls should be implemented with the highest priority >< maybe even some joke about it by the girls in random event >< i can nearly see ayase calling kasumi and miya headpat sluts :X

kevinkever

May 30, 2018
so i played for 4 hours yesterday but all my save files are gone. is it somewhere is that i can load back in or?

tested it by saving a file and closing the game, save file was gone again. im not on a mac and im using windows

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Kind of wish the game got rid of "-san"/"-kun"/"nii-san" thing. It's like reading a dialog between weebs pretending to know Japanese because they learned 10 words watching anime. Well, at least the dev didn't use ohayo and oyasumi in the dialog like one game I know of. Just my 2 cents, but it's the dev's call.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes