3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
is there a cheat on this game?
There aren't any, nor do we plan on adding them.

Can someone send me the discord invite for this game?
The Remastered discord is supporter only. However Kuroki, the developer of the now defunct Remake, let us continue to use his discord as the public one. There isn't much chatter there, but thats the only one I can invite you to.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The Remastered discord is supporter only. However Kuroki, the developer of the now defunct Remake, let us continue to use his discord as the public one. There isn't much chatter there, but thats the only one I can invite you to.

Thanks for the info and the link.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
where is the rats nest in torrin i swear i've searched every building and cant find it

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremRPGRemastered-3m3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
Paid for the first game... Abandoned ... Second remake abandoned and asked for money.. Here we are again with Ker who never finished it in the first place but took money for his time and work but never completed it. Now he wants more money and will just redo what he already started with a new crew.... >_< " NO just NO... " No more money finish what we paid for the first time. Do not stop and come back a year or so later and ask for more money to maybe finish it this time... blah...

Reactions: Aereon1104

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Paid for the first game... Abandoned ... Second remake abandoned and asked for money.. Here we are again with Ker who never finished it in the first place but took money for his time and work but never completed it. Now he wants more money and will just redo what he already started with a new crew.... >_< " NO just NO... " No more money finish what we paid for the first time. Do not stop and come back a year or so later and ask for more money to maybe finish it this time... blah...
Honestly, I wish this version would get abandoned and the original would get finished.
It isnt that I hate this version, it is more that I LOVE the original.

Reactions: Aereon1104

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Gotta ask this now. This is based on the Harem RPG that got abandoned right? I liked that game but about this remaster, is it just gonna stop at the last update the original is based on like the other remakes of this game? Or is it going to continue past that.
It looks like we have a while to go until they get to where Ker's original work stopped. Hopefully they get there and still have the motivation to continue forward. I assume they picked up this project because they do have some ideas on keeping the story going beyond. There has definitely been some solid groundwork and backstory already laid out.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
If you're going to keep the whole "I whore out my harem" aspects of the game, I think it might be best to add the swinging/prostitution tags, and consider adding a disclaimer about the sharing content.

If someone walks in, reads the tags and sees the description not knowing what they're getting into you're only going to get hate or bad reviews.
It's too much to expect that a game called HAREM might actually be a fucking harem game in 2023.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes