3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Nom72

Jan 1, 2020
Big fan of the original game(s), glad to see it coming back. I'm also glad Ker is able to provide vision but step away when needed for his own sake. Thanks for creating the game and thanks to the new team for going once more into the breach. That being said, it's not all chocolate and peanut butter...some of it's just sh*t unfortunately. I like the story, always have and I'm happy with what I've seen so far on changes. Updated graphics aren't bad, not mind blowing but still good. (although I hate Ralph along with most other people who play apparently, I get the reasoning behind his look but it should have been ditched in chp1. He looks like a rat not a Ratan, not who I want representing me.) The problems crop up for me in the game mechanics. First and foremost, the fights are boring and grindy. I'm not talking about repeating the fights over and over (grinding) but the fights themselves. Even rats and bats take too long let alone the boss fights like in the Terra series. It's ridiculous and compounded by the fact that there's no kind of health indicator for enemies. It probably would seem more challenging and less straight up annoying if you could see how close you were to finishing the fight. This is just plain stupid imho, if I could only pick one thing to change it would be that. There also seems to be some kind of bug with targeting, several times I have selected "monster B" and actually attacked "monster C/D" or whatever. I thought I was mistaken the first time, the next time maybe that I had accidentally clicked on the monster itself instead of the button but I paid attention after that. It only seems to happen with Ralph, I don't think I've experienced it with anyone else. Not a huge fan of Sarah's berserk either. You already pay a fairly steep price of a wasted action and she seems to lose control more often than 50% of the time so 3 rounds of randomness is a bit much. I wouldn't even use it if the AoE wasn't locked behind it. Maybe a smaller fixed chance of her acting randomly each round, like 10-20%, or allow more abilities to be used without berserk? Maybe just require it for her ultimate. If the storyline continues as it did previously we will already be having the ice princess (don't remember her name, she's possessed by a mage until you free her) who randomly loses control, it would be pretty rough if half your group is outside your control during battles and one is actively attacking you.

It would be nice to be able to see stats on equipment without equipping it, it's very tedious to go through and do things that way. It's also very aggravating to try and shop without being able to evaluate what I'm buying. I like the puzzles you guys are throwing in but it seems pretty clear from the number of questions regarding the succubus and Wyri that the clues need polishing. For example, during the succubus fight even knowing tackle is the interrupt it doesn't seem like it worked. There's no indicator that it did, the focus icon goes away but then a round or two later the fire things show up and blast the everloving f*ck out of you. I was stuck on that for a while and wasn't thinking about them as two separate problems, adding a line of text that her spell was interrupted would definitely help with that. I don't recall the exact wording of her summon, I think maybe there was something about them waking up from slumber which might be a decent clue on using sleep if there's a clear separation between the two spells. I had to read the solution on here or itch, I don't remember which. Overall I like the direction it's headed but there are too many things I don't like so far (I've played up to getting ready to assault the orc encampment and rescue the governor's daughter (Angelina?), right after taking the second singer. Sorry I can't remember the names of everyone lol, Cynthia maybe? Pink hair.) for me to consider supporting the game or even enjoy multiple playthroughs. If Wyri hadn't cropped up I might not have made it this far. Anyway, honest feedback take it or leave it.

tfahy96

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe I've missed it somehow, but is there a way to load a save without going back to the title page?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Thread says 3m1 and it's in latest updates, but all the downloads are named 3m0.

HaremRPGRemastered-3m1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
This appears to also just be 3m0, renamed to 3m1. Doesn't seem to contain any of the content mentioned for 3m1 in-game, or in the gallery.

Reactions: bitsybobs3

caju

Oct 5, 2017
There is already a month's worth of content?!?
Oops, I meant it will take me a month to get through the 2 hours worth of content because of how slow the game runs.
Seriously needs some kind of optimization or lower graphics or whatever it takes to speed it up.
A battle with 2 rats and a bat shouldnt take 5-7 minutes.
I am kind scared to battle anything bigger.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Is the game laggy or is that just me?
There is already a month's worth of content?!?
Oops, I meant it will take me a month to get through the 2 hours worth of content because of how slow the game runs.
Seriously needs some kind of optimization or lower graphics or whatever it takes to speed it up.
A battle with 2 rats and a bat shouldnt take 5-7 minutes.
I am kind scared to battle anything bigger.
Could you both tell us what platform you play on and, if computer, what your specs are so our programmer could see if he can fix the issue?

tfahy96

Sep 9, 2018
Not sure if it is a bug, I am simply missing something, or being trolled, but I have made numerous passes around the beach, and can not find a sixth cask of wine.

I did leave after grabbing one cask, and defeating the crab - Perhaps that caused the issue.
took me a while to find it as well

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Could you both tell us what platform you play on and, if computer, what your specs are so our programmer could see if he can fix the issue?
win 7, specs are sufficient to play pretty much every game on this site at normal speed except for this one.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
win 7, specs are sufficient to play pretty much every game on this site at normal speed except for this one.
Reply from our programmer.

Laptop or desktop? I know that some laptop randomly decide to never use the dedicated graphic card with some applications. Wile the integrated chipset is low on energy consumption it usually has a very slow processing power.

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
This is a perfect game... other than being RPGM. Really frustrating battles and brain dead map "exploration". At least in runs pretty well.

Anyway, is there any tips on getting OP faster? Cheats are fine, I wouldn't mind a save file either.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Reply from our programmer.

Laptop or desktop? I know that some laptop randomly decide to never use the dedicated graphic card with some applications. Wile the integrated chipset is low on energy consumption it usually has a very slow processing power.
Desktop

caju

Oct 5, 2017
And maybe give Sarah a line that mentions the basement in the hideout. She stands right next to it and could easily say " Master we found a basement" so there is some clue that it is there. Or even a sparkly or maybe change it from the square trapdoor to a ladder/hole so it visually looks like a basement.

I *believe* most of the issues come from the "effects folder" since some scenes play normal but every battle is a struggle. Especially true with fire against all enemies...

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
when do you think the remaster get to the ver of the old one and how long after that will a real new ver start

Allsr

Aug 27, 2018
New free version's boss fight is good.

However, 3 Boyz could simply one-shot Dona or Terra if they all launch mass-attack.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremRPGRemastered-3m2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thread says 3m1 and it's in latest updates, but all the downloads are named 3m0.

This appears to also just be 3m0, renamed to 3m1. Doesn't seem to contain any of the content mentioned for 3m1 in-game, or in the gallery.
workupload shows c3m2

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes