3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Fylokon_Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Hello everyone, The team here at Fylokon Games would like to first thank everyone for their support these past few months! The team is getting a little smaller as Ker and Rae are needing to take a step back from the project to focus on other things. We are continuing with their blessing and have been working with them this past month to make sure we can continue on in their writing and art style. We waited to announce this to our fans to make sure we could still continue on with the project in our usual time frame. We are proud to announce that although we had a smaller 3m0 update than we had planned as we transitioned, we are on track to catch up with 3m1. 3m1 will be a larger update with 125 pages and 213 images already complete, and we are still adding more! Thank you for your continued support.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Hello everyone, The team here at Fylokon Games would like to first thank everyone for their support these past few months! The team is getting a little smaller as Ker and Rae are needing to take a step back from the project to focus on other things. We are continuing with their blessing and have been working with them this past month to make sure we can continue on in their writing and art style. We waited to announce this to our fans to make sure we could still continue on with the project in our usual time frame. We are proud to announce that although we had a smaller 3m0 update than we had planned as we transitioned, we are on track to catch up with 3m1. 3m1 will be a larger update with 125 pages and 213 images already complete, and we are still adding more! Thank you for your continued support.
Will we see chapter 1 revamped with the updated models? Ker did say that was likely in 3m0/3m.1 a month ago. So I'm wondering what's the current predicament regarding this as the outdated models in the first chapter is preventing me to play the game as of this moment.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Will we see chapter 1 revamped with the updated models? Ker did say that was likely in 3m0/3m.1 a month ago. So I'm wondering what's the current predicament regarding this as the outdated models in the first chapter is preventing me to play the game as of this moment.
The chapter one image reshoot is part of the 3m0 release.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremRPGRemastered-3m0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Allsr

Aug 27, 2018
It is strange that tread wasn't lifted up at the "latest updates" page after the new release.

brillmax

Aug 14, 2023
Do I need to go into chapter 3 for Wyri? I'm at the second note.

Trying not to progress until I can claim her

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Not sure if it is a bug, I am simply missing something, or being trolled, but I have made numerous passes around the beach, and can not find a sixth cask of wine.

I did leave after grabbing one cask, and defeating the crab - Perhaps that caused the issue.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
I see that some people have a problem with sharing content, personally i dont have much issue with the sharing since they're nothing but slaves and not the MCs wives or concubines.

However i find it unfitting that a Light-Route MC would whore out the women. Dark-Route Mc seem much more like someone who would do something like that.

Anyway, I've been a long time fan of this game, let's hope this remake makes it to the very end without getting dropped.

Last edited:
Reactions: joyoyoto

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Light Blue route is more NTR each time(ew), MC is making clear to women that they are have better future. His plan return to former role is chaotic. If this was remake the angel should give him more means to level up? Power to telepathy talk or magical powers something he didn't have before.

If there was way I saw it differently: blue route was better maybe he had harem -> MC was able to become king be his goal.

Dark red route -> might destroy him what his current self was. He be same like the king corrupt asshole who ended his world.

I also noted that if he ever takes off ring he could die. SO that being in context he almost did one time when revisited a town he was dying? So ring and his actions of saving people ended up killing him.

Character profile MC/ Scruffy appearance is disguise from prior he could be outlaw still. He could be trying stay alive.

Is there complete walk-through + riddle data? I am good with normal riddles just not sure about these ones.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Loved the original. This and Glassix were my original sex games. Will keep an eye on it and download it when there is more.

Reactions: Satlun

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
I've been a supporter of the original game for multiple years, and back then have stuck around for a lot longer than many others, because I do think the game was genuinely great.

Frankly, I am skeptical of this project. I want it to succeed, I really do. But I am not willing to give it support until I see that your working practice is actually sustainable. That you lost Ker once more is unfortunate and while not a dealbreaker, it does lower confidence once more.

I will say this. If by this the anniversary of this thread you are still working on the game at at least a decent pace, I will happily give it my financial support again.
I very, very much hope you can do this.

Reactions: Herorise09
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes