3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i played the old one did it ever get finished i don't rember. how far off is this remake.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
well i played the old one did it ever get finished i don't rember. how far off is this remake.
V2 ended in chapter 8, which is when ker had to step away. During that time all the data needed, models, maps, ect where unfortunately destroyed. Our Remastered is currently on chapter 3 as of the latest patreon release with update 3m1 due to release on patreon in roughly 2 weeks. Since we're having to rebuild the Harem from the ground up we're also updating the story. Some changes planned are more dramatic that others. Most major change so far is an entire new girl created by one of the writing team, my wife Uasked4it. We plan to have a new girl each chapter and recently opened up a poll yo see what the fans want. This game is for you guys after all!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is there still like good path evil path. do you also plan to make it were he just keep's them for his self are what not. also has the story change away from the old game. sorry just me asking questions hope you don't mind.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
so is there still like good path evil path. do you also plan to make it were he just keep's them for his self are what not. also has the story change away from the old game. sorry just me asking questions hope you don't mind.
Ask as many as you want, I'm happy to answer! Both Light and Dark paths are still a thing. No plans for the end of the story have been set in stone yet as we're focusing more on getting back to where V2 left off. So far just slight changes to some old scenes, with some completely new scenes and npc dialog to bring more life to the world. Besides the addition of Wyri of course.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Oops ran into a little snafu there..
when starting the game, first time, some tiny error window pops up, complaining about a profile or such? it's just a split second before the game window loads. then this: game is grey background with the notice "could not initialize grahpics", game closes. it's the c2m1-win, so it says.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
when starting the game, first time, some tiny error window pops up, complaining about a profile or such? it's just a split second before the game window loads. then this: game is grey background with the notice "could not initialize grahpics", game closes. it's the c2m1-win, so it says.
Uhh, no clue what is happening for you. I'll send your comment to the programmer to see what he says.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Uhh, no clue what is happening for you. I'll send your comment to the programmer to see what he says.
thanks alot! not certain.. do i have to explicitely pre-install anything and just forgot it? had to do that for a number of different RPGM versions in order to run games. would be embarrassing to have missed some runtime.. can already hear mah waifu giggle for days on end.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
The reply from programmer.

I'm afraid it is an issue with WebGL or Canvas. I'd suggest to try these :
-reboot the computer (maybe a recent update messed with some settings, a windows reboot might be sufficient)
-update the graphic drivers (if you have never been able to play the game on this device it may be useful)
-maybe retry downloading the game. (a corrupted download could possibly cause this issue even if it's not the most likely)
If none of these works I'll need more details.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ask as many as you want, I'm happy to answer! Both Light and Dark paths are still a thing. No plans for the end of the story have been set in stone yet as we're focusing more on getting back to where V2 left off. So far just slight changes to some old scenes, with some completely new scenes and npc dialog to bring more life to the world. Besides the addition of Wyri of course.
thnks for the reply don't want to swap you with to much keep up the work and please work were yall don't wear your aelf down.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'll ask again - where are the save files? Whatever OS you're on, let me know so I can hunt them down,,,thanks!

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
idk if this a bug but how do you finish warrior of might and magic quest telling me to learn about terra.

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
I think I've played this game before but with rpgm engine.im forgot the title
is this the same maker?

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
idk if this a bug but how do you finish warrior of might and magic quest telling me to learn about terra.
Terra is in the Hideouts new basement, along with Cindy and Wyri if you capture her on light path.

I'll ask again - where are the save files? Whatever OS you're on, let me know so I can hunt them down,,,thanks!
To the best of my knowlege, save files are stored in the main folder for the game, along side audio, data, effect, ect folders.
I think I've played this game before but with rpgm engine.im forgot the title
is this the same maker?
The Remaster is made using RPG Maker MZ

czoko004

May 16, 2017
Do you think that it would be faster to get to ch8 than the time it took from ch2 to ch8 in the V2 times?

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Do you think that it would be faster to get to ch8 than the time it took from ch2 to ch8 in the V2 times?
While I personally would hope so, I really can't tell. While we're making good progress through 3m1, chapters 4 and on are MASSIVE compared to the first three. It will partially come down to how much support the project ends up getting as we continue. As it stands all of us are only able to afford putting in roughly 10 hours of work a week. We have bills to pay after all, and need to work more on our IRL jobs.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The reply from programmer.

I'm afraid it is an issue with WebGL or Canvas. I'd suggest to try these :
-reboot the computer (maybe a recent update messed with some settings, a windows reboot might be sufficient)
-update the graphic drivers (if you have never been able to play the game on this device it may be useful)
-maybe retry downloading the game. (a corrupted download could possibly cause this issue even if it's not the most likely)
If none of these works I'll need more details.
well okay, game tries something i can't have it do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-anyhoo, attaching the Local State (renamed to .txt file for upload) maybe there's something in it for the coder.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Terra is in the Hideouts new basement, along with Cindy and Wyri if you capture her on light path.

To the best of my knowlege, save files are stored in the main folder for the game, along side audio, data, effect, ect folders.

guess mines bug then cause i see no new basement or find that wyri person and i look all over the place, Quess this one a delete for me.

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
[/QUOTE]
ah i see i just long ago played maybe 2-3 years ago glad see this game again thakyou for your information

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Thata'sae checked over my recent installs, there's a bunch of RPGMV games which do run, and one seems to maybe now run RPGMZ; which does work, if a bit laggy. could it be this Remaster, and other game (if MZ) are sharing space for their profiles, and interfere with eachother?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes