3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I am going to hold off on this one until I see more updates, with Ch1 needing to be fixed/updated modelswise.

Last edited:

ker

May 8, 2017
@ker If it isn't too much of a bother, can you add a biography tab to the main slaves.
Its on the list. That was done in a public script for VX, TG22 has to find a comparable script or code his own to add it to MZ. Then it's extracting the old bios, proofing/updating them, and putting them in. So yes, but unsure when.

@ker will the original dark path make a comeback?
No, there was a level of violence and misogyny in the original dark path that I didn't/don't want to write. Even Dark Ralph doesn't hate, he just doesn't care. He's got a job to do and he'll pound every square hole he meets round so it fits his needs.

Is there any set date for when you guys revamp the first chapter with the updated models?
We've redone 161 of the 211 in the last 2 releases. Odds are strong that it'll be in 3m0, maybe that gets shot back down to 2m2 for the public release, at worst 3m1.

Reactions: Herorise09

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
Fan of the old version, I played the newer version just today and I'll say this: I'm surprised to find that I'm looking forward to it's next update. Most of the things I didn't immediately like in this new version are just cosmetic and when examining them impartially I find that they aren't even bad (even Ralph's facial hair.) I think my initial dislike is just a knee-jerk reaction to things being different from the old one. So like I said, I like this and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the game re-mastered.

Elwrath110

Sep 6, 2018
is this a revamp of the game up to the point of where it was abandoned last or are you going chapter by chapter cause i cant seem to leave Eliba and i dont know what im meant to do

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
is this a revamp of the game up to the point of where it was abandoned last or are you going chapter by chapter cause i cant seem to leave Eliba and i dont know what im meant to do
We're going chapter by chapter. Most scenes are being rewritten and new scenes added to help tie up loose ends and clear up plot points that seemed to just pop up out of nowhere. We also couldn't port over the code from Ace to MZ for a few reasons, that combined with the old assets no longer existing required a complete restart on their own.

Allsr

Aug 27, 2018
Hello.

Do you know if it will be possible to get Tomas on the light route? He was a pretty cool guy in v2.

Fylokon_Games

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
Hello everyone! The original Harem had a lot of great girls in it, and our Remaster is looking to add even more just like we did with the lovely Wyri. However, we want your input on who should be added. What kind of girl would YOU like to see show up in Harem RPG Remastered?

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Hello everyone! The original Harem had a lot of great girls in it, and our Remaster is looking to add even more just like we did with the lovely Wyri. However, we want your input on who should be added. What kind of girl would YOU like to see show up in Harem RPG Remastered?
Isn't every female character from original will be added, or atleast majority?

Assuming all the main girls/slaves will be added + phoebe

From the side girls variety:

Danielle, Isabella, Ulya, Eleanor and Livia.
Just too many variety. Hard to pick one.

I had to boot up my installed original harem rpg game/saves, yes I still have it, because it's a classic ofc.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Its on the list. That was done in a public script for VX, TG22 has to find a comparable script or code his own to add it to MZ. Then it's extracting the old bios, proofing/updating them, and putting them in. So yes, but unsure when.

No, there was a level of violence and misogyny in the original dark path that I didn't/don't want to write. Even Dark Ralph doesn't hate, he just doesn't care. He's got a job to do and he'll pound every square hole he meets round so it fits his needs.

We've redone 161 of the 211 in the last 2 releases. Odds are strong that it'll be in 3m0, maybe that gets shot back down to 2m2 for the public release, at worst 3m1.
Ty for taking the time to respond.

As for Dark Ralph's original, I thought it got overdone with the violence a bit which got me a bit uncomfortable before knowing that I expected evil but still.

Glad to see the bios option in store for the future.

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
A noble knight type to corrupt.

Reactions: Nom72

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I hope we get more girls than we ever did in the original which is evident of the fact that I remembered seeing the set count overall will be around 151 posted by Ker before. Hopefully we get women of even different nature. Vampires, Elves, etc.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I hope we get more girls than we ever did in the original which is evident of the fact that I remembered seeing the set count overall will be around 151 posted by Ker before. Hopefully we get women of even different nature. Vampires, Elves, etc.
You maaaay be thinking of Harem Collector, a different game by a different dev where the hero remarks he needs 151 in his harem because it's a "sacred number."

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
hi does anyone have a guide to the game i'm stuck i'm where you find jessica with her group for the first time and then she says i need equipment to go up the mountain i already went to the shops and nothing and no i don't know what to do can anyone help me or tell me where I can find a guide please?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes