3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

featuredmusic607

Jul 4, 2023
Damn how many times have people tried to remaster this now? I'll keep an eye on I cause I liked the original but I don't have high hopes its will get finished.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Glad to see a resurgence of development on this old classic. From the preview images though it looks like the models definitely need some more work. Hopefully this is just teething issues with starting a new project with a new poser.

Reactions: Muff Diver

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Been a fan of this game since 2014, through thick and thin. Definitely not stopping now! Thank you for everyone working on this!

Reactions: sev4 and Muff Diver

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I don't see Tera in the hideout but the changelog claims she should be there after she joins. Am I missing something or is there a bug?
There is now a basement to make room for all the chapter 2 characters. Terra and Cindy are down there.
how do you defeat the succubus
You'll need Donna in your party, and cast Sleep when the fire enemies spawn.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok after getting Terra .. it won't let me go further .. it says theres more women .... ahh not that i remember !! :unsure:
is this an error or what gives ?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I played and loved the original, this remaster has advanced the original main quest? I was snared by the lore of the world, and the waifus ofc! the sex was kinda meh I guess , I cant remember much about that on my coomer brain

1688520621916.png

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok after getting Terra .. it won't let me go further .. it says theres more women .... ahh not that i remember !! :unsure:
is this an error or what gives ?
ok so i'm stuck somehow .... you guys gotta help me out here .... i have donna/samatha/cindy/sarah/terra and met with jessica ... who the hell am i missing .... it won't let me goto eween ewen whatever .... says i need all the women before going further ?????????????

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
ok so i'm stuck somehow .... you guys gotta help me out here .... i have donna/samatha/cindy/sarah/terra and met with jessica ... who the hell am i missing .... it won't let me goto eween ewen whatever .... says i need all the women before going further ?????????????
I p sure it just means the content only goes so far. Devs notes for 3.0 says content will expand further there.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Is there a way to hide the text? Edit: Found out, it's ctrl.

Like others said, Samantha needs a makeover (playing in ch 1). Can't wait to see a shaved MC too.

Looking forward to seeing this game get completed this time. Played the original years ago. Around year 2011-14

ker If it isn't too much of a bother, can you add a biography tab to the main slaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satlun

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
There is now a basement to make room for all the chapter 2 characters. Terra and Cindy are down there.

You'll need Donna in your party, and cast Sleep when the fire enemies spawn.
When I try to use Sleep with Donna (pretty much every round of battle), it says Succubus unaffected by Sleep. Even when she's casting...

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
When I try to use Sleep with Donna (pretty much every round of battle), it says Succubus unaffected by Sleep. Even when she's casting...
Sleep is for when the fire enemies spawn. The succubus you need to Tackle when prompted to stop her big spell

Orion2792

Oct 25, 2018
This is unexpected, just when I remember this game and start play again, guess I will find out what different between this and original one.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes