3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
I wish you the best with this project, and hope it works out.

That being said, realizing that the story is a big part of what makes Harem so great, that when v2 ceased development, it was on 8m7, and that with the monthly pace, a best case scenario probably won't catch us up until sometime in 2026...

I understand why this is being done the way it's been done. But starting over from scratch, and with such a small portion of what we already know will be coming, is frustrating.

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
Have you planned or estimated when you reach the point where the old game ended? I'm curoius, when i can play further. Sorry to be impatient, but i love this game so much, that i can't wait to play further ;-)

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Not really a big fan of the new artstyle of the MC. At least in the original and remake version he looks charming. This one look like a drunken wife-beater.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Have you planned or estimated when you reach the point where the old game ended? I'm curoius, when i can play further. Sorry to be impatient, but i love this game so much, that i can't wait to play further ;-)
At the current time we don't have an estimate of when we'll get to chapter 8. We're wrapping up chapter 2 in the next release however, which does include new content.

Not really a big fan of the new artstyle of the MC. At least in the original and remake version he looks charming. This one look like a drunken wife-beater.
We as a team stand by our model artist Rae!!!, and will continue to use her updated MC going forward. We are planning on the MC getting a bit of a glow up once we recieve the Castra. Hope you will enjoy his updated look then!

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
While we wait for the OP to be updated to the 2m1 download link, here is the link for said download through the patreon. 2m2 has just released for Patreon only, with 2m1 now being availible for everyone!

Reactions: Washyacaca

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
So awesome to see Ker as a part of the team remastering this. Hopefully the story also gets finished this time, in the original i felt Ker was so caught up with trying to flesh out the story and got burned out writing so much on a story that barely progressed in the end. As long as he has the endgoal in sight and some semblence to road map so we finish this journey this time, im all for it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i myself thought the original Harem game was the best game of its time ... but i also get the problems that comes with making a great game ... i just hope this time around everything works out ... and as already stated this game can get completed this time around ... you know what i think i've been playing this game since like 2007 or 2008 .. i'm so old now i forget :LOL:
well thank you everyone involved in this game , and ker your awesome :love:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I haven't seen this particular versioning style. At first glance I'd have to guess that "2m1" means two minutes and one second of game play....

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
About The Developers of harem remastered
About Fylokon Games

Hello! We are Fylokon Games and with Ker’s and Kuroki’s blessings we are starting Harem RPG Remastered from the beginning. We have built a team including the original mind behind Harem, Ker, to remaster the classic. But we do need the support from you, the fans, to help make this Remaster come to life!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
why the facial hair for the mc it makes him look like he has dirt on his face to me and probably other people dont do beards and mustache

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
About The Developers of harem remastered
About Fylokon Games

Hello! We are Fylokon Games and with Ker’s and Kuroki’s blessings we are starting Harem RPG Remastered from the beginning. We have built a team including the original mind behind Harem, Ker, to remaster the classic. But we do need the support from you, the fans, to help make this Remaster come to life!
i'm retired and wish like hell i could afford to help support a few dev's like you guys .... sorry i can't :(

i only have 1 real issue .. in game fighting ... the main character ( MC ) misses alot . and i do mean alot compared to for example Sarah ..... she hardl.y misses but the MC out of say 10 chances to hit only hits 4 times :mad:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes