3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
hi does anyone have a guide to the game i'm stuck i'm where you find jessica with her group for the first time and then she says i need equipment to go up the mountain i already went to the shops and nothing and no i don't know what to do can anyone help me or tell me where I can find a guide please?
As of 2m2 meeting the Circle Guild is one of the last things you're currently able to do, and you can't follow them through the mountains. There is a built in Quest Log that can direct you to any remaining tasks you can do at this time.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just reading the description reminds me of how much more complex than the average on this site the game's backstory is.It may be another two years before it gets there, if only that, but I'm a patient man. So for now, I will bide my time.
The new visuals will certainly take some getting used to, but it doesn't look bad. Just different than old memories.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
As of 2m2 meeting the Circle Guild is one of the last things you're currently able to do, and you can't follow them through the mountains. There is a built in Quest Log that can direct you to any remaining tasks you can do at this time.
thank you

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
does that look somewhat like the early assets from that V2? i liked that art style.
bookmarked; guess i'll give it a shot.
and ker don't overwork yourself with deadlines, the perk of a team is to have help when you're stuck on a teensy thingy. stay strong.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I still remember a conversation I had with the original dev (ker) something like a decade ago, shortly before the game died which went something like

paraphrasing from memory said:
> Me: MC's plan to just auction off his harem to randos in the epilogue in exchange for a new noble title from the king is rather stupid.
That king previously stripped him of nobility on trumped up charges due to fearing his growing popularity, no reason he won't get of MC again just because he won a new noble title from bringing in lots of slave-girls.

At the very least he should directly gift girls to the high nobility as high quality wives to facilitate a takeover of the country thanks to his mind control over them and their high combat ability. personally I would have liked it if you at least had plans to get rid of those nobles either later or sooner by having those wives assassinate their husbands to inherit their titles and lands and take over the country for you. Returning into being your harem again.

Ideally though he instead keeps his harem and uses his mind control on local queens / princesses to become a king in current content. instead of going back to beg the original king for scraps and giving up his battle harem.

> Dev: Yea, it is kinda stupid, but the MC is a moron, lol.

> Me: Ok, sure. but he has several really smart girls who are already starting to make his plans for him

> Dev: Yea, that is a good point. I should adjust the story. But I really don't want to reboot everything

> Me: Don't reboot. leave his initial plans the same (as per him being stupid), and then have him discuss his plan with the girls in some new content and have the girls suggest smart adjustments to the plan going forwards. Won't really affect the game much except for the epilogue

> Dev: Yea, I like this idea. I might use it.
That convo was about 2-3 updates before the game stopped updating though. So nothing really came of it.
But I am wondering if there were any concrete plans to do with it. Since this remake is apparently being done by a couple that is actively communicating with original dev.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremRPGRemastered-2m2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 15, 2017
I still remember a conversation I had with the original dev (ker) something like a decade ago, shortly before the game died which went something like

That convo was about 2-3 updates before the game stopped updating though. So nothing really came of it.
But I am wondering if there were any concrete plans to do with it. Since this remake is apparently being done by a couple that is actively communicating with original dev.
>MC is on the part of conquest, gathering his forces, allies, harem etc using his wit and showing his resourcefulness.
>lol he is a moron.

I really hope that was just a jest from the old author because that kind of writing is really stupid.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020

As of yet we don't have any concrete plans for the ending. We're still in the process of reworking chapter 3 and have talked about the stories end, but there are multiple ways the story could go. This is one of the options on the table but that is not a guarantee it will be the final one. Once we're closer to chapter 8 we will start figuring out how to continue, and ultimately finish, the plot. If you or anyone else here would like to have a voice in where it goes in the future, be sure to keep following the project!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can't find where the saves are located - I'm playing on a Mac BTW...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm on the fence about the remastered models, but this is only game I can think of where I want to actively avoid the redhead, she looks extremely uncanny.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes