Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Corruption with implemented wardrobe system that gets progressively skimpier with many varying options?
We have an outfit system planned, where you'll need to buy outfits for girls. They will walk around in them the hub location and, of course, fuck in them. The more you progress with the girl (stats like lewdness in case of romance girl and control level in case of mind controlled girl), the more "interesting" outfits she'll agree to wear.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
In this version there's only her. In the future we'll add more, but you won't be able to mind control girls from the scientist group. We'd like to make the part of the game related to these girls about romance.
I think splitting the kinks will be bad like this to be honest. The romance people will stay away from the mind control girls, and the mind control fans won't have interest in a large amount of the girls, ie: the scientist group.
If you can romance all girls but only mind control a few, the mind control fans will lose interest since it will probably be several updates without content for them.
You should go all in one way or the other.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Did you fix the error about we can't leave from Nightclub After Buy UP? And will you add Piss Drinking Scenes like game call Corruption? And don't add pregnant yet because that will making game end

cucumpster

Jul 16, 2022
I think splitting the kinks will be bad like this to be honest. The romance people will stay away from the mind control girls, and the mind control fans won't have interest in a large amount of the girls, ie: the scientist group.
If you can romance all girls but only mind control a few, the mind control fans will lose interest since it will probably be several updates without content for them.
I concur, but I guess that means this game just isn't for me.

Thought it'd mainly be about mind controlling the scientists without them realizing. Bummer.

katiepi283000

Mar 10, 2023
In this version there's only her. In the future we'll add more, but you won't be able to mind control girls from the scientist group. We'd like to make the part of the game related to these girls about romance.
That does make sense given the personality of the main character, but maybe it could be an option for the scientist girls to consent to mind control. Perhaps once they get to a very high submission level, they become curious as to what it is like and ask the player to brainwash and enslave them.

That way you can keep the romance stuff, while at the same time giving us players who love mind controlled girls (like me) a taste of that. A win win basically.

Oct 27, 2018
That does make sense given the personality of the main character, but maybe it could be an option for the scientist girls to consent to mind control. Perhaps once they get to a very high submission level, they become curious as to what it is like and ask the player to brainwash and enslave them.

That way you can keep the romance stuff, while at the same time giving us players who love mind controlled girls (like me) a taste of that. A win win basically.
This would actually be fairly cool. There's not enough consensual hypnosis/mind control in these erotic games. It's not preferred implementation of the fetish, but it can be very hot and you just rarely see it. Combine that with some of the other women being less than willing would be a great compromise.

Reactions: DrFree

pogi123

Jun 13, 2017
I agree. I think there should be an option to control the scientist group whether unaware or consensual, it feels like a huge tease/letdown to show these characters in a mind control themed game without giving us the option to use it on them. The game is great is so far though. Hopefully, you can consider using mind-control on the scientist girls, especially Chris, something about a rebellious punk character being mind-controlled just ticks all the boxes for me.

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
Well with the way the game is set up, it might be interesting to stay the course for a bit (I personally like the split) but allow branching paths down in the future. At least Yuki seems like a potential for consensual mind control in the future, but for the main girls having us being able to choose to keep it romantic (or for other people to choose to do the mind control route) seems like a compromise (something like the way Take Over does it). It does seem like a lot more work storywise though.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just came to say I like the game and hope for more in the future.
About the mind control, some consented sex scenes with it would be fun. Maybe one of the girls wants to do X but is afraid or shy about it and you can "ease her into it" or smth in those lines.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I concur, but I guess that means this game just isn't for me.

Thought it'd mainly be about mind controlling the scientists without them realizing. Bummer.
Same.

I agree. I think there should be an option to control the scientist group whether unaware or consensual, it feels like a huge tease/letdown to show these characters in a mind control themed game without giving us the option to use it on them. The game is great is so far though. Hopefully, you can consider using mind-control on the scientist girls, especially Chris, something about a rebellious punk character being mind-controlled just ticks all the boxes for me.
Yep same, Chris is just begging for it.

I'll pass on this then. Not interested in the mushy stuff. :whistle::coffee:
But good luck~
Yeah, I legititmately find romance the most boring thing out there, and often pretty cringe. But that's just me.
There's thousands of game on this site about being a white knight, and only a fraction where you can be a bastard.
Mind control without their knowledge or consent is a diamond in the rough here.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I would like to know if there will be incest in this game in the future like m/s or b/s. About this mind control without consent, to me it looks almost like rape, I hope I'm wrong about that

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I would like to know if there will be incest in this game in the future like m/s or b/s. About this mind control without consent, to me it looks almost like rape, I hope I'm wrong about that
Thats the point of mind control without consent.
Rape is a tag in F95 zone, that would be the point.
So far this game does not have that, don't worry.
Also there's thousands of vanilla games on here already...and this will probably be one to.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Also there's thousands of vanilla games on here already...and this will probably be one to.
I don't look for vanilla games, I just don't really like that mind control tag

Jul 25, 2022
vanilla translated into my language does not make any sense, I would like to know what does this word mean?

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
Ultimately it is up to you where you want to take this game next. As this comment thread shows, there is nearly no way of pleasing everyone without killing yourself for work. I personally like the way the game is going and if this game gets popular enough, people may mod it to allow for all the other things that are requested.

Overall the game itself is fairly well polished especially for a first release and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Reactions: lewdman89

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It seems like you like incest, hate rape and mind control
That's pretty vanilla for F95 games man.
this vanilla term doesn't even exist here in Brazil, in fact there is a similar term very used here: papa and mama sex, which defines simple sex without variations in positions, practically without any fetish, I'm sorry but I don't feel framed in that hahaha

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes