3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Snappahead

Dec 30, 2017
Not being able to load from specific saves is pissing me off (unless I'm a moron and can't figure it out - which is possbile), but I like the overall style/gameplay.

Reactions: unevenrm

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
Not sure what there is to do after capturing the imp, but here are a couple of things that need to be improved imo:
Autosaving after every single turn is annoying and unnecessary. I honestly like being able to rollback in an RPG/VN if I mess up and make the wrong choice sometimes.
There are a lot crashes. During the start of a battle, trying to load the bedroom, and sometimes at the end of a battle which was the most annoying. Game has potential though.

z21kore

Sep 12, 2017
Game is interesting and looks great visually. Unique in application, and somewhat unique in subject. A bit of randomness which leads to some replayability in the future, especially if expanded.

Completely hate the controls, of which half the stuff is just unclickable and I have to press one of a dozen different hotkeys to do anything. Hate the QTE even more, and as long as they remain I have completely lost interest. Want to smash the screen for all the unskippable and slow-as-hell transitions and screen overlays - those should go away with a single click.

jchrs1_2000

Jun 1, 2017
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

Variable obj_vncontroller.itemWerewolfFur(100274, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_dungeon_gatheritem
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_dungeon_gatheritem (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_set_info
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Create_0

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The background image seems to either be too small or not centered properly and there is a large black section on the bottom and right side of the screen. Also the character images seem to be off as well, since half of the professors head is off the top of the screen.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

DoSub :1: illegal array use
at gml_Script_scene_choose_question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_choose_question (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

I find the battles annoying as you have to try to remember what buttons are what for blocking creatures and each person has their own buttons to try to mash and hope you time it right.

Whateverimmike

Nov 23, 2017
I was playing the game and then in the middle of a battle it just closed out and I got some type of error. Was really fun while it lasted though.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes