3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know where they save files decided to place themselves on Win 7? cuz I did a booboo and when i tried to start a new game I had 2 of the catgirls lol.....sure it's advantageous but at the same time, all the tiles on the map were already cleared and I had no food....or anything....not even the starting 100$... so i need to delete that save file lol.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
6th screenshot at the bottom of the OP... yes, this game IS censored via mosaic censorship so the censorship: NO section needs correcting.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Is that the in game shot or is that the patreon picture?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What I was asking is did that screenshot come from in the game or did it come from patreon where it would of been censored. The screenshot could of come from patreon and if it did then it would be censored to follow their rules.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Whoever decided to put Poison in this game ... i hate you
As soon as you get poison, its game over cause that shit never runs its course =(

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
good premise, good UI, great art, but a few things kill this for me... the first is the fact that the game doesnt seem to recognize the difference between your manual saves and auto saves, then theres the lack of a load option. Lastly that gods awful luck wheel for events.....

U

User_525254

I don't know if anybody already asked this question, but will there be more girls to this game or is it just those three on the trailer?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
In total there are 6 types of girl. Cat, Mage, Cow, Imp, Bunny and Butterfly. For the cat, mage and bunny there are scenes.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know whit what soft/engine this game is made?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes