3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the bunny girl in the plains? every time i get her good to go she runs away. Also does anyone know how to fix the game being stuck in a little box even in full screen? Good Game btw. Feels like a real game with some smut thrown into the mix.
If you kill the other enemies before dealing with her that causes her to run away. You also have to use the special serums. So remove her clothes then use all the serums then kill her friends.

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm playing this game and I just have to ask can someone PLEASE give me assistance with the feral toads?

-Many of my attacks are missing despite getting perfects on them.
-They can for help so many times they remind me of those pokemon battles in sun and moon where they can call for help which I despise. Going further, every time I defeat one, they instantly either call for help or use hop. However, since my moves miss, it seems like an endless loop. It's like someone is punishing me like, "You chose a to drink the water? TOO BAD!! Stay in this battle for what seems like an eternity."

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
anyone have the change log for 0.6?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there cheats or CG rip for this game :\ ?
There isn't any cheats for the game. If you want to cheat, you have to use Cheat Engine to do so. The CG rip is behind the $10 post and it isn't possible to extract the CGs from the data.win file.

Reactions: lurker12

znight

Aug 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't any cheats for the game. If you want to cheat, you have to use Cheat Engine to do so. The CG rip is behind the $10 post and it isn't possible to extract the CGs from the data.win file.
Can you upload de new versión? pls

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
so crappy, split second QTEs are even more important now, this sucks
I agree for the most part. Honestly it could be a lot worse, the QTEs all use the same buttons so its not as bad as it could be. Its just hard for a developer to change a combat system mid development and I am happy this one is at least trying to make a decent combat system rather than making it just a visual novel. maybe later we will see a difficulty where everything is a one shot kill so you can get through the game super quickly.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i like the premise, i like the writing, i like the girls, i like the visuals, the style, the travel system and the battle system, this could be one of my favorite NSFW games... but damn, it's SO SLOW! I take several minutes in a fight that should take SECONDS to finish, but because of the attack animations it takes to much time... i don't know if it's possible or not, but i have to ask... would it be possible to someday add an option to disable the combat animations and walking animations?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
How bad is the loli in this, I thought this site had a ban on that
That's funny. It's hit or miss on the Loli. Some are fine others aren't. Depends on the moderator it seems.

SOOOOOO damn inconsistent. It's ridiculous.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ok, is there a list of keyboard commands?

Edit #1 - going through the woods and ran out of food. i don't know how to exit a map area to get back to town. a couple moves later equaled end of game.

got into the cave and one of my two pets ran into bats. i clicked once and only seen a reply to a question that pet asked. lost affection.

These kind of things is why i want to be able to go back to a previous save. we don't need to have a save option for each hex location, just in town would be fine. so what if we need to do the whole map thing again, and lose what ever we gained after that point. at least we will still have food to be able to attempt the thing again or know that we need to buy more before going there again. and yes i still have not seen anyway to manually do a save.

Edit #2 - had 3 food, one hex away from quest hex and ran into a hoard of critters. had to give them the food to escape...end game because i now had no food.
no money to buy more...out of healing potions and one character poisoned...no antidote.

Found two chests, one locked, could not open and the other had panties in it. something i needed three moves ago...lost affection because catgirl got wet and needed dry panties.

the game look promising but there are a few things needed in game yet.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes