2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks, this is very helpful!
I deleted the negligible ones and fixed the others in my column.

What online source should I use to quick-check my articles or grammar in general?
Though call. The problem for Slavic mother tongue for articles, is in general the difference between definite and indefinite articles, plus the euphony-derived rule ("a" or "an").

For a more complete solution, I could suggest some books from Cambridge University Press (the original Cambridge, in UK :)), "Advanced Grammar in use" and "English Vocabulary in Use Advanced" (or "Test your English Vocabulary in Use Advanced"), and "Usage and Abusage" from Penguin Book.
Those Cambridge books have the word "advanced", but actually, I know they have even the ones without the "advanced", and I have just discovered they even made something specifically for people who have a different mother tongue, example,
That example is probably below your level, but it is made especially for people who are translating stuff from another language to English
I believe you can even find at least some of them online and download them (I leave to you to decide where you want to get them from :)).

For the immediate need for the articles, I found a couple of sites. I admit I did not check in depth, but at a first look they seem OK, and that is something in which British English and American English are in theory the same, so here you have two ,

This is a hard one for me. According to the plot, some sort of malware is executing on the MC's device. And this (or also a car crush) causes him to turn up in Gotham.
But the whole time he refers to the malware as spam. At the start, he's watching cartoons and something interrupts with the matrix screen. I guess, it's intended to be a youtube-like ad or a random pop-up you can get when you're watching videos on the web. So his first line is "Spam? Can I watch the video in peace?" Since then, it's rather a name to the whole thing then actual spam you want to delete.
Well, I need to double check the text/situation (sorry, as I wrote, I have not yet played, that is also why some things were very tentative as suggestion), but then maybe, rather than talking about "deleting" or "cancelling", you could talk about "cleaning up".
One can "clean up the mailbox" by deleting "spam", but also "clean up the computer" by eliminating the malware, or "clean up the malware" (strictly speaking, is wrong, you are not cleaning up the malware, you are cleaning up the computer by eliminating the malware, but I am sure you can find many people that will say it that way).
Effectively, the word "spam", originally linked to e-mail, has become synonymous with "unsolicited advertisement", so there are people who call that even the advertisements that come when watching a video (especially in USA, AFAIK), and sometime those even try to make people install stuff on their device.
From that point of view, I think you are OK in talking about "spam"

The actual dialogue is:
- I'm the interim Batman! But you call me ___.
- So you're the new Robin?
Looks like NPCs connect the two, the role and "Robin". But it's also known that Robin is Batman's deputy and not interim. So I suggested to change it.
Then, yep, "Batman's deputy" seems more correct.
Though if one wants to be nasty, Robin is not Batman's deputy, he is more his apprentice (but then there was the story of Nightwing, etc., that, depends also from which version, at what time etc. one looks at, I am not an expert at that)

Reactions: pirsus

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Huh I had no idea the dev was present, neat. I'm glad my idea to have the girls be romance able may come into fruition, rogue like is a great basis for a trainer game, I honestly just want to do stuff with the DC girls like Harley because it's more fun to me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So far the new content with Harley was good, but I think the next update Dev should add a feel option to either sweet talk or force her using violence like when I'm choose the strip tease option beside the bat and collar she won't take off any of her clothes and MC said "she didn't afraid of me enough" so it will be logical to have those option instead of going NPC fight with her all the time. Not just that but you should make the training with Batgirl actually help improve your strength, I train with her like 17 times yet still hit like I didn't against Goons or Harley and many time I got beaten up if the Goons have like 3 people and Harley many time out HP me so I hope you will balance it out in the future pirsus

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Though call. The problem for Slavic mother tongue for articles, is in general the difference between definite and indefinite articles, plus the euphony-derived rule ("a" or "an").

For a more complete solution, I could suggest some books from Cambridge University Press (the original Cambridge, in UK :))
The problem of Russian speakers is a small experience of everyday communication in English. Therefore, my level of knowledge of the language is like a dog's - I understand everything, but I can't say. :)

I hope you will balance it out in the future pirsus
We still have to work on the balance. I'm planning to add a superhero store that will allow you to buy armor and weapons. I'm also working on a storyline with Batgirl, where you will fight with bandits and protect Gotham together.

Reactions: DaedricLover

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
After playing it I gotta say it just lacks content, besides stating the obvious. I will say besides Harley's HJ your penis looks real weird. During Harley's BJ she unhinges her jaw like a snake which made me laugh pretty hard, I'd suggest transitioning a little more naturally for the BJ because her unhinging her jaw like that is hilarious not erotic.

Last edited:

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
I thought Harley used makeup, but looks like his entire body is pale AF.

Great work, I love it
In some cartoons, Harley has normal-colored skin and uses cosmetics. But in the latest animated series, both Harley and the Joker have pale skin as a result of falling into chemicals

Reactions: AtomikRakoon
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes