tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
It shows promise so far. Just a few thoughts:

1. If you show a portrait next to the dialog it should be of the speaker, else it is a bit confusing.

2. If two or more characters interact don't have them facing towards the camera, show them interacting. It is a visual medium after all, show don't tell.
For instance, when Lily and Claire get naked together the first time. We are told they are interacting, but they are interacting with the camera, not each other. And when Lily shows her butt to to Claire, her butt is pointing completely away from Claire and Claire is not even looking.
Also the preceding sentence "I turn my butt toward..." is also unnecessary if you show Lily showing her butt to Claire.
If you want to show Lily showing her butt to Claire, but also show Lily's butt to the player, you could have Lily turn her butt to Claire, but then have a cut to show Lily's butt and then back to Lily and Claire interacting.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
It shows promise so far. Just a few thoughts:

1. If you show a portrait next to the dialog it should be of the speaker, else it is a bit confusing.
I've thought about this, but I wanted Lily to always be visible, though not in front of the camera so it feels more like you're in her viewpoint. I'm still up in the air about this, I'll see if anyone else agrees that it's hard to follow.

2. If two or more characters interact don't have them facing towards the camera, show them interacting. It is a visual medium after all, show don't tell.
For instance, when Lily and Claire get naked together the first time. We are told they are interacting, but they are interacting with the camera, not each other. And when Lily shows her butt to to Claire, her butt is pointing completely away from Claire and Claire is not even looking.
Also the preceding sentence "I turn my butt toward..." is also unnecessary if you show Lily showing her butt to Claire.
If you want to show Lily showing her butt to Claire, but also show Lily's butt to the player, you could have Lily turn her butt to Claire, but then have a cut to show Lily's butt and then back to Lily and Claire interacting.
I don't know if I'll do this. It would be nice, but I'd end up rendering all character portraits 3 times instead of 1, which is kind of painful already. I already cut a corner once by using character portraits instead of rendering every dialogue frame because I want to spend more time making the sexy stuff. I could get around to this eventually, but probably not anytime soon. I think most people (myself included) tend to not pay attention too much to the character portraits when reading the text. It's a detail most people probably don't mind.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
How to meet the new character?
He will be in the gym during evenings and nights occasionally once you've reached enough subscribers. I honestly should've given him a 100% chance to be at the gym for either one of those times, but it's a 50/50 for each time.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Harmony Girls [v0.1.5] [Osirian] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- - -

Mac [194 MB]
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This is actually a fun management game. Low grind, high payback, as it should be. Keep it up dev, I'm keeping your amazing work on my watch list ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nakith and Osirian

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Explore the life of a young woman named Lily; after getting her bachelor of science degree, she started a career in sex work and, is now getting her master's in brothel management.
Upgrade your character stats and maximize earnings in a sex based minigame with smooth and realistic animations.
Socialize with others to discover their secrets and unlock sexy scenes.
New overview :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Can we expect to play this lesbian only?
No, sorry, and clearly you're a huge les fan. There's a good amount more les content to come but the straight content will be unavoidable. If you want to just checkout out the les scenes, the gallery has an unlock button in the top left corner (kind of hidden). it's full replay so you'll get the text with it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG and darlic

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'm getting this error when I'm trying to open the shop.
Thanks for the heads up, this should fix the issue. Just extract into the base game folder.
pretty sure it's some incompatibility with 0.1 saves.
Indeed it was, if anyone had the upgrades tab opened on their previous save they would encounter this bug.

The bugfix patch is now for download on the OP for those who already downloaded the game and I'm updating the game links to include the patch for anyone who downloads now.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I've thought about this, but I wanted Lily to always be visible, though not in front of the camera so it feels more like you're in her viewpoint. I'm still up in the air about this, I'll see if anyone else agrees that it's hard to follow.
It's hard to follow. If you are going to have two sprites on the screen and they are talking to each other, then you need to change the images based on the speaker.

Dec 2, 2020
Huh. It's definitely interesting and strange one. The whole visual part definitely doesn't "fit" 2023. It's not bad per se, quite the opposite. It has a lot of charm, I even feel like I'm playing some kind of tribute to the old management. I have the most objections for game mechanic. We already have several perks on character screen, 3 different perks to choose during the scene. Random 299% of something , 3 charges of something else. I think this start to blur the essence of the game. I don't want to do the math during the middle of a scene and wonder if it's enough i.e. to pee.
Other "problems":
- already mentioned character portraits
- map and ending conversations with characters
- stats screen. Very, very bad. Poor font, size and color. I had to wear glasses for this one
- Active and completed events have identical font color on stats screen.

Game has its charm. However, these few things annoy (me) and prevent me from fully enjoying the game. Nevertheless, is fun to play, it's worth watching next updates and good luck to Dev!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes