Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Another solution might be to add a couple of frames, for example of interaction with the viewers to hide the load time.
That doesn't really mesh with the feeling of the minigame for me. It would slow the gameplay down, and whatever that interaction may be would probably be stale quickly and clicked through and ignored anyway. It's hard to imagine anything that would fit.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Pretty good start, once I figured why she kept cumming so damn fast, completely ignored tutorial of perk upgrades. I have played multiple times with the 2 girls I have unlocked , zero crashes or any issues at all. I am hoping in the future these new brothel queens can get their hands on some sexy high heels and maybe we can get some more control over the scenes (speed/angle) All in all good start will defintely keep my eyes on the updates for now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Osirian and Nakith

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Eagerly waiting for next update =)
Well you won't be waiting long. Next release is going to be out tomorrow. It's a very small release though, with just a few scenes of dialogue and one major scene. It was mostly an update to fix issues newer players faced, as well as overhauling the sound system to add sound effects to all images, and the performance enhancements. So for player who've completed all content in v0.2.5, this update is going to feel small.

Reactions: Napster1150

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
With the newest update now released I need to talk about the quality settings in case people miss it in the developer notes. The new quality settings should significantly reduce the VRAM/RAM requirements of the game. If you want estimates of the VRAM/RAM usage for the game at different quality levels, check the developer notes on the OP. If you're having any trouble with the game crashing with no error message, display images glitching, or an error message popping up with glitched display issues, please turn the quality setting down which should hopefully fix the issue.

Sep 13, 2021
Request to have more control over the actions during "story events".

IE, when visiting hotel with Aiden, was hoping for options to choose what actions to take... had been trying to go "anal only" up to that point ;-)

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Request to have more control over the actions during "story events".

IE, when visiting hotel with Aiden, was hoping for options to choose what actions to take... had been trying to go "anal only" up to that point ;-)
The problem with that is those are story events with dialogue, which makes it difficult to choose an action like the minigames. The story events have to flow with the dialogue.

Sep 13, 2021
The problem with that is those are story events with dialogue, which makes it difficult to choose an action like the minigames. The story events have to flow with the dialogue.
That's exactly what I want... different dialogue to suit the action / choices I make.

A lot of more traditional "visual novels" have some more control over the "action" scenes, and provide dialogue / narration of how it feels... with branching dialogue paths :)

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
Thank you for the update. One thing I noticed was on the Claire anal creampie, the animation seems to go straight to the last scene where the deed is done. I don't know if that was intentional or if there was supposed to be a buildup to it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you for the update. One thing I noticed was on the Claire anal creampie, the animation seems to go straight to the last scene where the deed is done. I don't know if that was intentional or if there was supposed to be a buildup to it.
Yeah that's it, no build-up. It could be cool to have one though, just like with Lily's facial finish for example

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Yeah that's it, no build-up. It could be cool to have one though, just like with Lily's facial finish for example
That's valid. It's hard to go back and fix a fluid sim like that, but if I find some time I could retroactively change that. I agree, it would be better to show the creampie from the beginning. When I do some moving forward, I'll make sure it shows more.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
For anyone starting Harmony Girls from the very beginning this update (v0.2.85), how long has it taken you to reach the end of the available content? I'm trying to get an idea of how much content there is as I play a lot differently than someone starting out would.

Also, if anyone who was having performance issues in earlier versions has played this latest update in the lower quality settings, were the issues fixed?

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
Thanks for this ! I like the look of the models.
A small thing (pun not intended) is that the horse dildo when in use looks really tiny. If it had looked larger it could have catered to the "big toy/large cock" fetish.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes