Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
i was really enjoying the game up to the part that it forces you to do things to progress the story...i dont want to prostitute lily...but i can do another colab with Claire until i do.....this just feels so dirty and wrong, there needs to be an option to skip Adien all together and still progress the story
Sorry, but that's just how the story goes. Lily will travel down her path of experimentation, exploration, and sex work. It wouldn't make much sense to skip the part where she enters into sex work. It's not bad either, especially when you consider that she enjoys it and it's with someone she knows at first.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
never said it was bad, just that i didnt like where the story went, im just spoiled by other games with so much choice...
like maybe instead of Adien and random dudes, Lily can wake up to her lesbianism and do more stuff with other women...but i forgot this is a linear story and despite its mechanics its not an RPG
so dont take my frustration personally, i didnt like the story, but the game was good

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HarmonyGirls-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
YES! New release! and I for one love everything about the game. ZERO things I would change.
Thanks! Still, there's some things that would make the game better that I plan to, or already have done. v0.2.8 has sound effects added to basically every image that really makes the game better. Also refreshed the hint system so there's less confusion. There's a bunch of things, mostly QoL, that I would like to change.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Thanks! Still, there's some things that would make the game better that I plan to, or already have done. v0.2.8 has sound effects added to basically every image that really makes the game better. Also refreshed the hint system so there's less confusion. There's a bunch of things, mostly QoL, that I would like to change.
make better maybe, but I wouldn't change anything about the story, the actions, the options that players have etc. So many games I have played where you have very few if any choices about what fetishes you can or can't use. You specifically let the player choose kink or not kink. Even with the actions you do have the player doesn't have to use them. The story is deep enough for me to care about the characters but the dialog doesn't ramble on like soooo many other games. You communicate with the people on the forum... I mean the list goes on.

Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
make better maybe, but I wouldn't change anything about the story, the actions, the options that players have etc. So many games I have played where you have very few if any choices about what fetishes you can or can't use. You specifically let the player choose kink or not kink. Even with the actions you do have the player doesn't have to use them. The story is deep enough for me to care about the characters but the dialog doesn't ramble on like soooo many other games. You communicate with the people on the forum... I mean the list goes on.
No, I'm pretty happy with the overall structure of the story and gameplay. Most changes are small quality of life options and trying to improve upon areas where I find problems. I have a few features planned in the future, but I'm pretty happy with where things are right now. I wouldn't expect to see any major changes which affect the gameplay or story as it currently is. Pretty much only additions from here on out.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
No, I'm pretty happy with the overall structure of the story and gameplay. Most changes are small quality of life options and trying to improve upon areas where I find problems. I have a few features planned in the future, but I'm pretty happy with where things are right now. I wouldn't expect to see any major changes which affect the gameplay or story as it currently is. Pretty much only additions from here on out.
Glad to hear, and you should be its a great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osirian and Nakith

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Love the game but the new version seems to have a bug where the screen gets all messed up. Seems to happen after viewing Claire's latest video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osirian

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Love the game but the new version seems to have a bug where the screen gets all messed up. Seems to happen after viewing Claire's latest video.

I'm looking into it, but what's probably happening is a call to Renpy's Free Memory function. I encountered some memory leak issues using Ren'Py's image prediction. I'll look into changing where the call to free_memory happens so it won't happen right before loading more images. I'll send you a patch to test it after I've changed where I call it.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Full save pls
I guess the saves will work for the current supporter v0.2.8 and not this v0.2.5. There is a full replay gallery and full image gallery though with an unlock/relock button. Using the unlock/relock feature won't remove progress you've already made toward unlocking the gallery.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020

Extract this while it's in the main folder, overwrite the files when prompted, and let me know if it works. It should now free_memory after it's already loaded the images to the scene.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Just a Quick question, which is dumb that I always have to ask since the Lesbian Tag could use another options that says "Lesbian only" or something but that is besides the point.

Anyways, is lesbian only going to be an option in the future? I love the game and all that it does but I'm not into the male parts of the story. Futa would be another story but I think it comes out to the same question. Any plans on making either of those things happen?

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Just a Quick question, which is dumb that I always have to ask since the Lesbian Tag could use another options that says "Lesbian only" or something but that is besides the point.

Anyways, is lesbian only going to be an option in the future? I love the game and all that it does but I'm not into the male parts of the story. Futa would be another story but I think it comes out to the same question. Any plans on making either of those things happen?
No, that's not part of the plan, and I'll be looking forward to when the new tags come out and I can label the game "bisexual-route" and you'll be able to filter games with "lesbian-route". There is no plan for Harmony Girls to have a lesbian only route.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Extract this while it's in the main folder, overwrite the files when prompted, and let me know if it works. It should now free_memory after it's already loaded the images to the scene.
Unfortunately, this didn't work for me.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes