-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Another reason I need to work through old hints. Try this. Extract in the main game folder and overwrite the files.
thanks, but i see it has older 6664b definitions.rpy again (not the 6660 one from the bugfix.zip), was it supposed to be like this? do i need to start over if maybe missed some event tied to a day number?

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
thanks, but i see it has older 6664b definitions.rpy again (not the 6660 one from the bugfix.zip), was it supposed to be like this? do i need to start over if maybe missed some event tied to a day number?
The bugfix folder I sent you should actually have the proper definitions.rpy in it. I updated the OP with this bugfix patch. Are you still having an issue? You can't miss any events in the game.

And I ended up goofing and added the wrong bugfix patch yesterday. The 6664 byte definitions.rpy file is the correct one. It was correctly added to all the mirror links, so anyone who is downloading now should be fine. The bugfix patch in OP and the one I gave you is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
The game is promising
The income had little uses
There should be more expense like hotel rent, camera man, etc and other consumed products.
I am looking for forward updates like threesome, bdsm and lesbian.

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
Is it failing to load on startup, or does it lock up when you're doing something in particular?
usually locks up when i have that girl come over and do a double vid. i have done the first vid by myself and gone to all the locations. but when i invite her over, that's when it locks up.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Are some of the working girls still in development? I was only able to get the simulator for 2 girls.
Yup, currently only 2 girls are accessible. I've made the version number for Harmony Girls indicative of which girl is currently under development as well. The next update, v0.2.5 expands on Claire's story line. Once I've added a third one, the version number will change to 0.3.

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
Yup, currently only 2 girls are accessible. I've made the version number for Harmony Girls indicative of which girl is currently under development as well. The next update, v0.2.5 expands on Claire's story line. Once I've added a third one, the version number will change to 0.3.
That's a nice way to organize things. Do you have a rough ETA on 0.3? The animations are quite good by the way, relative to other games I've seen. Voice acting is better than most too.

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
That's a nice way to organize things. Do you have a rough ETA on 0.3? The animations are quite good by the way, relative to other games I've seen. Voice acting is better than most too.
There's two versions still to be released before 0.3 comes out for everyone. Saturday will see v0.2.5 be released, which concludes Claire's storyline. Then, my typical development cycle between updates is 3-4 weeks. So we should see v0.2.8 released to the public around then. Each of these updates add just as much content as an introduction for a new girl. As for a pure v0.3, we're probably 6-7 weeks away.

Reactions: thewedge and darlic

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i was really enjoying the game up to the part that it forces you to do things to progress the story...i dont want to prostitute lily...but i can do another colab with Claire until i do.....this just feels so dirty and wrong, there needs to be an option to skip Adien all together and still progress the story

Reactions: Necronlord5
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes