- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
any chance we can have lady clients?
I haven't ruled that out but right now it's not part of my plans.
Any new scenes including watersport?
I haven't added one in a while, so I'm due for it. Will most likely add one soon.
Will the game have different story paths? or will it be linear to a singular outcome?
For example, in one path Lily gets into a serious relationship with Claire, in another path she gets into a relationship with Jamie, while in another she talks both of them to get into a threeway relationship
My current plans have the game remaining linear. Branching paths tends to exponentially increase development time and I don't want Harmony Girls to be a multi-years long development project. It's definitely something I've thought long and hard about but is currently not on my agenda.

goodwin26

Feb 5, 2021
посмотрим что за игра выглядит хорошо но я ее не играл еще надо попробовать :)

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Made a patch for PC and Mac, just extract to the base game folder. This should fix the issue, but if it doesn't could you send me the save file you've used?
Had to fix my own patch, which means I'll be re-uploading all the game links and the bugfix patch. Had to drop my car off to get fixed super early this morning, don't try and bugfix while tired...

Links are now all updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torquemadder

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The playing with herself is really just flavor text to explain the challenges. Like, you can't actually get drunk to reduce the lust gained, it's just there for flavor. As for how challenge mode works, you customize the difficulty on the right panel. If you've maxed her arousal orbs (all 10) in challenge mode, you succeed at that slut level difficulty, and you'll be awarded slut points. Let's say you completed level 12, that becomes your highest slut level gained, and to earn more slut points you have to complete challenge mode at slut level 13 or higher.

I've also added a tl/dr in the minigame tutorial for the supporter version, along with hints to remind you how to spend perk points, and overhauled the earlier hint system to make more sense. Other people had troubles as well, so it was an easy thing to miss. Hopefully the next public release things will be more clear.
Is it possible to avoid the minigame?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Harmony Girls [v0.4a Public] [Osirian]

Download compressed Android port v0.4a with Fix

Pixeldrain | Mixdrop | Workupload
(1.73 GB)
(Only tested in emulator, not on phone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Is it possible to avoid the minigame?
Nope, but there is a cheat menu to make it incredibly easy. I actually need to update that and add a cheat to increase subscribers, cause then you'd very rarely need to make a video to progress. The cheat menu is a hidden button where the money is displayed in the top menu.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Arnab123

Formerly 'Leilu'
Oct 22, 2019
I keep getting the below error when I try to open the game, downloaded the latest version of the game and the bug fix.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\game/events/miscEvents.rpy.
AttributeError: module 'renpy.ast' has no attribute 'line'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 608, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3055, in parse
rv = parse_block(l)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3017, in parse_block
stmt = parse_statement(l)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3001, in parse_statement
return pf(l, loc)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2293, in image_statement
atl = renpy.atl.parse_atl(l.subblock_lexer())
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 1881, in parse_atl
cp = l.checkpoint()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1312, in checkpoint
return self.line, self.filename, self.number, self.text, self.subblock, self.pos, renpy.ast.PyExpr.checkpoint()

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 18:51:24 2024

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I keep getting the below error when I try to open the game, downloaded the latest version of the game and the bug fix.

While parsing C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\game/events/miscEvents.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 608, in load_file
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3055, in parse
rv = parse_block(l)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3017, in parse_block
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3001, in parse_statement
return pf(l, loc)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2293, in image_statement
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 1881, in parse_atl
cp = l.checkpoint()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1312, in checkpoint
return self.line, self.filename, self.number, self.text, self.subblock, self.pos, renpy.ast.PyExpr.checkpoint()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 18:51:24 2024
This is happening when you just open the game? When did you download, and which download link did you use? The bugfix has already been applied to all the download links so you didn't need to add the patch. I'm not able to recreate this with my build.
If you downloaded recently, I would recommend first try to extract the game and don't apply the patch. Let me know what happens if you try that.

Arnab123

Formerly 'Leilu'
Oct 22, 2019
This is happening when you just open the game? When did you download, and which download link did you use? The bugfix has already been applied to all the download links so you didn't need to add the patch. I'm not able to recreate this with my build.
If you downloaded recently, I would recommend first try to extract the game and don't apply the patch. Let me know what happens if you try that.
I downloaded the game minutes before I posted, I used the mega link. I tried to extract the game again and didn't apply the patch. I got the below error.

TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
rv = parse_block(l)
return pf(l, loc)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 1972, in parse_atl
expr = ll.simple_expression()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1250, in simple_expression
if not (self.python_string() or
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1114, in python_string
if self.eol():
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 773, in eol
return self.pos >= len(self.text)

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 20:03:58 2024

Even after several attempts when the game actually starts, it crashes after few seconds as well

While running game code:
File "game/locations/lilyBedroom.rpy", line 129, in script
menu:
menu:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'perform'

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
menu:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3967, in interact_core
if not self.mouse_move.perform():

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Harmony Girls 0.4
Thu Sep 12 20:06:54 2024

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I downloaded the game minutes before I posted, I used the mega link. I tried to extract the game again and didn't apply the patch. I got the below error.

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
rv = parse_block(l)
return pf(l, loc)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 1972, in parse_atl
expr = ll.simple_expression()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1250, in simple_expression
if not (self.python_string() or
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1114, in python_string
if self.eol():
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 773, in eol
return self.pos >= len(self.text)

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 20:03:58 2024

Even after several attempts when the game actually starts, it crashes after few seconds as well

While running game code:
menu:
menu:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
menu:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3967, in interact_core
if not self.mouse_move.perform():

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Harmony Girls 0.4
Thu Sep 12 20:06:54 2024
Are you running the game through wine on linux or something. Some of your file paths get switched to the linux format of forward slashes and when Ren'Py is installing python packages it looks like it's doing so in a linux environment. If you're running linux, you can just run the game with shell script that ships with the windows version.

Arnab123

Formerly 'Leilu'
Oct 22, 2019
Are you running the game through wine on linux or something. Some of your file paths get switched to the linux format of forward slashes and when Ren'Py is installing python packages it looks like it's doing so in a linux environment. If you're running linux, you can just run the game with shell script that ships with the windows version.
I'm using windows 11 and not Linux

Osirian

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'm using windows 11 and not Linux
I'm really not sure what's going on there, then... I downloaded the version from Mega and have no problems running the game as normal, also on a windows 11 machine. The traceback is gibberish, it just seems like it's having trouble compiling the code. The only thing I can think of is to have you try downloading again from a different mirror and seeing if that works. Have you played any other Ren'Py games successfully?

Has anyone else had this problem before?

Arnab123

Formerly 'Leilu'
Oct 22, 2019
I'm really not sure what's going on there, then... I downloaded the version from Mega and have no problems running the game as normal, also on a windows 11 machine. The traceback is gibberish, it just seems like it's having trouble compiling the code. The only thing I can think of is to have you try downloading again from a different mirror and seeing if that works. Have you played any other Ren'Py games successfully?

Has anyone else had this problem before?
I'm facing this issuewith another renpy game as well, but the rest of the renpy games are running smoothly. Tried the workupload link and basically same thing.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: invalid normalization form

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 425, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 269, in index_archives
lower_map[unicodedata.normalize('NFC', fn.lower())] = fn
ValueError: invalid normalization form

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 22:46:43 2024

Another error as well.

While parsing C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\game/characters/lily.rpy.
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 1069, in parse_layeredimage
parse_conditions(ll, rv)
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 1018, in parse_conditions
cg.conditions.append(parse_condition(l, True))
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 992, in parse_condition
image = ll.simple_expression()
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'decoded_string'

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 608, in load_file
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3055, in parse
rv = parse_block(l)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3017, in parse_block
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 3001, in parse_statement
return pf(l, loc)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 219, in parse_user_statement
parsed = name, parse(l)
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 1069, in parse_layeredimage
parse_conditions(ll, rv)
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 1018, in parse_conditions
cg.conditions.append(parse_condition(l, True))
File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 992, in parse_condition
image = ll.simple_expression()
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 1242, in simple_expression
while self.match(operator_regexp):
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 726, in match
return self.match_regexp(regexp)
File "C:\Users\xx\Downloads\HarmonyGirls-0.4a-pc (1)\HarmonyGirls-0.4-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 700, in match_regexp
m = re.compile(regexp, re.DOTALL).match(self.text, self.pos)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/re.py", line 252, in compile
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/re.py", line 304, in _compile
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_compile.py", line 764, in compile
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_parse.py", line 948, in parse
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_parse.py", line 443, in _parse_sub
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_parse.py", line 511, in _parse
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_parse.py", line 256, in get
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/sre_parse.py", line 236, in __next
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'decoded_string'

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Sep 12 22:50:21 2024

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
If your username contains non-latin symbols - it may cause issues. Also try to remove spaces in folder names - sometimes that can break and be counted as two different file paths.

So simply saying - move game folder to root of disk C: (or any other) and try running from there.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes