May 29, 2022
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, what I miss was the scene after that one. The one in which Jane rubs herself out while massaging Anna. (not in the toilet, she masturbates right next to Anna)
I think you need to reject the blackmail from Vivian. Then in the massage scene, Jane will be the only one there and start jerking off.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately, what I miss was the scene after that one. The one in which Jane rubs herself out while massaging Anna. (not in the toilet, she masturbates right next to Anna)
Use this SAVE to play that scene.
or if you have the saves, you can reply from here in Ep-2
------
** Title: Episode 2 Pretend **
-XXX Save 2-5-LT1 XXX
-----
(Home)
(Scene Jane touching herself)
Fantasize about Anna, (Jane/Lust +1)
["Ep 2-MC"]
[Get Secret(Ep2-01)]
[Phone], [Answer] (Marianne/love +1),
Use more salt.
Turn it into a joke, (Anna/Love +1)
(After a while)
{VIVIAN}, "eXit",
[Get Secret(Ep2-02)]
(Quite a few drimks later)
{CHRIS}, "eXit",
Decline, it might be risky,
Have fun and grope Anna,(Anna/Lust +1)
[Get Secret(Ep2-03)]
Meek reply (Jane/lust +1)
Push her away and call her bluff, <<<<<<<<<<<<<< REPLAY FROM HERE.
*Achievement unlocked*
"Nobody blackmails me, bitch."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX NEEDED IN Ep 3 FOR XX
XX "Slippery when wet" XX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone wanna say when the next release is? And actually do it?
When it's done?
See the status reports on previous page ...

The developer has just released a report on episode 4 on Steam. So:

"Hello!

We're getting closer to the release of Episode 4, but we're not there yet! I just want to tell you about what I have already done, what remains and how development is going in general.

I worked really hard on Episode 4 and I have to say it was pretty fun (if I do say so myself). At the moment there are about 1350+ renders and 72+ animations in the episode. This will be another great episode, similar to episode 3, maybe even better. It will be full of choice, humor, character development and, of course, naughty scenes!

However, I still have some work to do before it is ready for viewing. In particular, I still have 2 big (and important) scenes to develop. After this, the main story will be mostly finished, leaving secret (unlockable) scenes, a few weekend scenes, phone social media, and of course testing and polishing.

How long this will all take, I can't say, all I know is that most of my time will be spent on two scenes for the main story, and it's very important for me to give those two scenes as much time as they need. I'm aiming for a September release, and I'll of course do my best, but I won't rush development. So please don't take this as a promise, but rather as a guideline.

Sincerely"

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes