Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Personally i do believe this game will become a huge success, it has a great start, the characters models are gorgeous, it has a actual "blackmail route", that some games lack, hope eventually the Dev manage to optimize the time

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He is right.
Futa games no matter how much better than most other games are,will lose by a lot,from a simple son/mom incest game.

• Sad
Reactions: lockerxx

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
it has a actual "blackmail route", that some games lack
Hmm it doesn't lack at all in female protag games, which she is at the start and still fundamentally. This is not a "futa" world, she's unique due her experiment.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Personally i do believe this game will become a huge success, it has a great start, the characters models are gorgeous, it has a actual "blackmail route", that some games lack, hope eventually the Dev manage to optimize the time
I wish the dev luck. I put off playing it due to the school setting as every other game seems to use it. But I'm glad I played it in the end. It was fun, the girls look good and even the animations were fine. And all the characters have distinct personalities. There were only a few characters I didn't like that much. Unlike "Eruption imminent" where I only liked a few.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Everyone Hey guys, I'm happy to finally announce the release dates for the next episode! It took a bit longer than I wanted it to, but it's almost here! Episode 4, titled 'Smile', will be playable on the following dates:

**Wednesday, October 9**: 10-day early access for Apatite (€25) tier and above.

**Monday, October 14**: 5-day early access for Calcite (€10.50) tier and above.

**Saturday, October 19**: Release for Gypsum (€5.50) tier, [Steam](https://store.steampowered.com/app/2420460/Having_a_HARD_Time), and [Itch.io](https://quadruple-q.itch.io/having-a-hard-time).

Please have a look at the (public) [Patreon post](https://www.patreon.com/posts/episode-4-dates-112891270) for more information.
yes!!! we got a date :love:

Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
Hi all!

It took a little longer than I wanted, but we're almost there!

Episode 4, titled "Smile", will be available to play on Saturday, October 19th. It will be available for free, via a patch, to everyone who owns the game Having a HARD Time on Steam.

There are a few reasons why it took a little longer, one of which is that my computer died not too long ago (don't worry, it's working again, and with updated parts), but the most important reason has to do with its size.

This turned out to be the biggest episode to date, and at the time of writing I've already passed the 2000 renders and 100 animations mark, which is a pretty insane number for me. To put that into perspective, that's more than double the length of the very first episode.

There are still a few more animations and a bunch of renders in the pipeline, and I still have a lot of work to do in the coming days, but everything should be ready by the 19th.

Please note that not all translations may be ready by the time of release. At the moment, “Having a HARD Time” has already been translated/translated into 12 languages, which is crazy. Some languages will be ready before others, it just depends on the speed of translation. In any case, translations for Episode 4 will be posted as soon as they are ready (if they are not already available on release day).

Either way, I can't wait for you all to enjoy what I've been working on for the last few months!

Have a great weekend and please stay tuned for a fun new episode!

~Quadruple-Q

AxelRadon

Feb 21, 2020
Hi all!

Episode 4, titled "Smile", will be available to play on Saturday, October 19th. It will be available for free, via a patch, to everyone who owns the game Having a HARD Time on Steam.

There are a few reasons why it took a little longer, one of which is that my computer died not too long ago (don't worry, it's working again, and with updated parts), but the most important reason has to do with its size.

This turned out to be the biggest episode to date, and at the time of writing I've already passed the 2000 renders and 100 animations mark, which is a pretty insane number for me. To put that into perspective, that's more than double the length of the very first episode.

There are still a few more animations and a bunch of renders in the pipeline, and I still have a lot of work to do in the coming days, but everything should be ready by the 19th.

Please note that not all translations may be ready by the time of release. At the moment, “Having a HARD Time” has already been translated/translated into 12 languages, which is crazy. Some languages will be ready before others, it just depends on the speed of translation. In any case, translations for Episode 4 will be posted as soon as they are ready (if they are not already available on release day).

Either way, I can't wait for you all to enjoy what I've been working on for the last few months!

~Quadruple-Q
WoooHooo!!! some news!!!

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Hi all!

~Quadruple-Q
Sweet the last episode felt really long. Every time I thought it was going to end it kept going so this one being even longer is exciting.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Im kinda curious, as to why steam players doesnt have the same release dates as the patreon subscribers. I mean we all paid to play the game??

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Im kinda curious, as to why steam players doesnt have the same release dates as the patreon subscribers. I mean we all paid to play the game??
we pay for the game once people on patreon paid all the months. :rolleyes:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
probably cause it be unfair to the patron that do pay for more than 1 month and steam is a one time purchase. Kind of normal for most games. Very few games get the steam release the same time as patrons

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Hi all!

~Quadruple-Q
My honest reaction

Reactions: Cygnus X-1
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes