Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Patrons are also more lenient with bugs and help fix them for a more stable Steam version.
Well thats true.. When a game is released on steam people tend to want to see a stable product. How ever I played slaves of rome on steam, and what giant dumpster fire, the same thing with femdom university..

Reactions: Sombramain22

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not really into incest either, but in some cases like this I feel very tempted.

The mom is too hot to ignore. :ROFLMAO:
I get what you mean some games I might still play such a path even if the character sucks or feels to forced for incest just cause she is hot. I don't know why I just never really found the mom all that hot personally yet and she isn't bad looking haha ( things could change when I replay this game). As sometimes I do change my mind when I do a replay.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well she might have been a teen mom, but at least she might have been older than when the granny got the mom in the Red Room.

Have a friend that when younger was complaining about passer by saying he looked like his moms brother. Granted he himself got hairy young so while his mom looked a bit younger he looked older too.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
Well she might have been a teen mom, but at least she might have been older than when the granny got the mom in the Red Room.

Have a friend that when younger was complaining about passer by saying he looked like his moms brother. Granted he himself got hairy young so while his mom looked a bit younger he looked older too.
in the world of pixelfuckery, it matters not.
the only thing that matters is if/when we get to fuck them pixels. ;)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Teen moms doesn't make sense in most games. In addition they are also single moms. The father should be around the same age, so jobless too and not worth much if he's dead. If the mom went to college to get a better job, who took care of the kid, grandparents? You never see them and they're not even mentionned once. How do they do financially? They don't seem to struggle in any of these games.

I can overlook these facts, but when you think a bit about it...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Teen moms doesn't make sense in most games. In addition they are also single moms. The father should be around the same age, so jobless too and not worth much if he's dead. If the mom went to college to get a better job, who took care of the kid, grandparents? You never see them and they're not even mentionned once. How do they do financially? They don't seem to struggle in any of these games.

I can overlook these facts, but when you think a bit about it...
Unless the mom's job is brought up in the plot like in Dog Days of Summer I always assume she comes from wealth. That's the only way those fancy assets houses they live in makes sense to me.

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes