Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Personally, when I see the photo of the blonde and the title, I can't help but feel real terror, it will be like "Smile" from MLP, a massacre.

And yes, dear viewer, I have traumas.
The blonde seems to be a bit crazy but the MC might cure her. After all she said she was in love with her and love can do much :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The blonde seems to be a bit crazy but the MC might cure her. After all she said she was in love with her and love can do much :love:
to early for me to call her crazy personally but she is a risk taker . But she is 100% damaged for sure if I recall she got upset when the MC tells her that she likes her. I forget the conversation but something about how she isnt worth loving or a dangerous person to love.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
OMG you said the line, you should never say you can cure her, now the FMC is going to have a huge character development.

Like Denji with Makima, Saturo with Geto, Rebecca with David, Tatsumi with Esdeath, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
OMG you said the line, you should never say you can cure her, now the FMC is going to have a huge character development.

Like Denji with Makima, Saturo with Geto, Rebecca with David, Tatsumi with Esdeath, etc.
Well I will try to fix her just like with that mean girl forget her name. Seems alot of the LI is I can fix her in this game haha

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Well I will try to fix her just like with that mean girl forget her name. Seems alot of the LI is I can fix her in this game haha
At least we can try, fix the FMC's LIs with dicks :p, apparently they all have a "weakness" or fetish to discover, I'm very curious how they will implement it, I wonder if it will be like in Fetish Locator where as you get to know them you discover their "dirty" secrets.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
to early for me to call her crazy personally but she is a risk taker . But she is 100% damaged for sure if I recall she got upset when the MC tells her that she likes her. I forget the conversation but something about how she isnt worth loving or a dangerous person to love.
You're right, "crazy" isn't the right word, she's rather troubled.
If I remember well, she said the MC can't be in love with her because she doesn't know her.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Does the game contain sexual scenes yet or is the average the mc having fantasies but no one knows her secret?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I mean look at the tags, they are a dead giveaway there is sex scenes :rolleyes:
Sorry but I've been in this site for too long to know better, dreaming sex scenes are enough to put a tag in the game. I find that a little scummy tbh.

There were sex scenes all the way back in the first chapter. Yes there are more sex scenes with the mc.
Ty pal, will try this one now, it has been in my "play in the future" for a long time.

Reactions: GokutheG

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Does the game contain sexual scenes yet or is the average the mc having fantasies but no one knows her secret?
Out of curiosity, are you referring to any specific game by any chance?

There are at least 7 sex scenes in the FMC and 3 where it is not included, there may be a few more, my memory is not enough for that much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

There are at least 7 sex scenes in the FMC and 3 where it is not included, there may be a few more, my memory is not enough for that much.
So many? I think I need to replay from the start. But maybe you meant the different routes, like Marianne or the beautiful blonde (incidentally I hope the leprechaun has found her phone number and will give it to the MC :love: ).

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

I think they're talking about the dreams the mc can have. You know the ones with totally not Tifa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

jose100

Apr 20, 2018

I think they're talking about the dreams the mc can have. You know the ones with totally not Tifa.
Futagenesis Unveiled is the one I had in mind. But there have been soooo many over the years giving you only sex scenes in dreams that I lost count. Luckily it became outdated in the majority of new games a couple of years ago... Till it came back to the games with futa/trans protagonist.

Btw I don't know if some of you misinterpreted my first message, I was genuinely asking, but I think some people read it as a criticism to the game?? No, I have never played this one, soon I will try it. I was just curious to know if there were sex scenes haha. Thanks for answering my question.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i guess dream sex scenes are used as a crutch when the game needs time for a sex scene to happen in the story, but i agree that it's usually worse than having erotic-but-non-sexual content

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes