4.30 star(s) 23 Votes
Jul 9, 2018
Yall are literally breaking laws and yet I'm an idiot for wanting people to pay me for my work or just wait for the public release which will be better than this alpha that was stolen
Are you releasing the game for free after some time ? Cause i actually see some games here where people wait until the public release to upload it here

Reactions: Grelk

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Are you releasing the game for free after some time ? Cause i actually see some games here where people wait until the public release to upload it here
Yes! So I have Alpha builds which are my rough builds for higher tiers. It's less people but they all play it and report all the problems and critiques.

Then once I'm through a few Alphas and the next episode is done, then I release it my other backers with release dates for $10, $5, $3, and then the public.

So this is in its 2nd Alpha of 3, I'm just waiting on new art.

But it will be free. Which is why I'm so annoyed. It's not even remotely done so having so many people play this unfinished version sucks.

Reactions: Antosha
Jul 9, 2018
Yes! So I have Alpha builds which are my rough builds for higher tiers. It's less people but they all play it and report all the problems and critiques.

Then once I'm through a few Alphas and the next episode is done, then I release it my other backers with release dates for $10, $5, $3, and then the public.

So this is in its 2nd Alpha of 3, I'm just waiting on new art.

But it will be free. Which is why I'm so annoyed. It's not even remotely done so having so many people play this unfinished version sucks.
Well, i do hope you get the recognition you deserve then, you really have a gem in your hands <3 Maybe some people will want to help after playing this version tho so maybe its not so bad. I know i will try and support you when life allows me to

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Well, i do hope you get the recognition you deserve then, you really have a gem in your hands <3 Maybe some people will want to help after playing this version tho so maybe its not so bad. I know i will try and support you when life allows me to
I appreciate that dude

And I know this sites does piracy but it's also where a lot of people find games and not all of these people necessarily know when a game is pirated, hence my big post.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Yall are literally breaking laws and yet I'm an idiot for wanting people to pay me for my work or just wait for the public release which will be better than this alpha that was stolen
As I said before, it's stupid to think that users on this site would care if someone releases a game early without permission.

Reactions: Irizin and Grelk

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
It is great but I am gay and into dicks. Sorry I want nothing to do with robbie and trying to force me to be okay with pussy or get a game over is just wrong.
It's cool to be gay and into dicks, but are you transphobic?

You do not have to romance or fuck Robbie. He is completely optional.

No one is forcing you, it's a game, and you have a choice.

But if you tell the dude you're trying to get with that you have a problem that his roommates is trans, then you are going to get dumped. Sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koburo and jdb47j

deviousman320

May 6, 2017
Hey everyone, this build is an Alpha build only for my supporters that apparently someone leaked. It is in a rough state, hence why it is not publically available. So please do not play it, or if you want to, support me.

This game is literally my job and how I pay my rent and support my family.
Aye aye cap'n. I shall wait for the public release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RadLord

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
remember, if you love great games. and wish to see great games be finished. SUPPORT YOUR FAV DEVS! i get pirating from the big corp AAA studios, fine. but people like this guy, amongst other solo devs or small teams, its a difference between a meal and no meal. too often we see amazing games be cancelled. dont let that happen with this game, thats truly ONE OF A FKN KIND in its style and quality. SUPPORT THE DEV!!!! you can support them for as little as 3 dollars a month, and you get builds before the public. you get access to their discord, you get to talk to them about the game you love and make a change in stuff youd want to see. sure you can pirate, but isnt it better knowing you contributed to a small ass team that relies on this income to eat and live? and in return you get the game youve always dreamed of? support him please! im a pirate, i am. but i try to be an honorable one. i pirate to try, and dont pirate to keep.

3 dollars is cheap. you probably spend more at mcdonalds, or for your morning coffee, or candy etc. if you love this game, if you want to see it finished till its end. IF you want to see more games like it, and to be apart of the difference. then support it. im not gonna tell you not to pirate, i know what kind of site this is. but be honourable. if you love this game, and can afford it. support it. <3

thank you

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RadLord and Grelk

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
amazing game but have a frustrating game loop
No, I will not replay 99 times to get all the scenes, then play more for the new scenes

What next? start taking notes of my "run"? every ng+ is just a skip fest then a guess game. No fuck no, remove that and you will easily get more supporters.

almost a perfect game

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes