4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get the scene in the very middle of page 2?
if i remember correctly all you need to do is: accept jazz and follow him in to the kitchen then chose keep going but only ONCE then return to you date with hazel after some time you will option to return to a restaurant go back there and go all the way with his scene and you are done

YeetMeister1

May 29, 2019
all i can help you with is scenes as for gallery i am missing some pictures too :(
On every save, I went through every option and subsequent choices and didn't unlock any new scenes. Still thanks for trying though :(

Time to bust out the Excel sheet and go systematically go through the entire game and every choice.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Ok hazel is too insistent about poly you literally tell him that no in the restaurant date a he still insist in his apartment with robbie ,so when are you adding the option to tell hazel to ropemaxx ? or a route so hazel stop insisting lol btw i really like your game besites the fact that hazel still loves robbie
In the new build, if you tell Hazel you aren't into poly at the dinner date, he won't suggest anything on the couch with Robbie.

Like, obviously, Hazel is into the idea, but if you tell him no early on, he drops it.

bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
This is my femboy, Hazel. There are many like him, but this one is mine.

My femboy is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.

My femboy and I know that what counts in life is not the rounds of sex we go through, the noise of our animalistic passion, nor the messes our lust makes. We know that it is the kisses that count. We will kiss until the heat death of the universe.

My femboy is human, as I am human because he is my life. Thus, I will learn his body as a brother (and husband). I will learn his weaknesses, his strength, his parts, his accessories, his sights and his barrel (cock). I will keep my femboy clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will be one.

Before God, I swear this creed. My femboy and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Super good art and animations. Writing is mixed bag. It does the job but seems very surface level I guess, but given the content of the game it can't get serious in the first place.

era.jpg

tiospamlh

Jan 31, 2021
Loved the game so far, but I couldn't update from 0.10.5 to 0.11.2 on Android, while updating a message shows up about a conflict with a package or something like that, has anyone having the same problem?

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Loved the game so far, but I couldn't update from 0.10.5 to 0.11.2 on Android, while updating a message shows up about a conflict with a package or something like that, has anyone having the same problem?
You have to uninstall the old version first. I think you'll lose your save though.

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
I can definitely see this being more of a sandbox style game once everything is set up, and a lot of the mechanics in the game so far would actually allow for that. Plus it could also allow for more random events to occur, perhaps hazel and jeze are getting frisky at hazel's apartment when you turn up, or robbie and vera are having a little fun instead. Maybe you turn up and see someone else in a really cute outfit, who knows. Though if you do end up doing this, don't make the events one and done, give them a small chance of happening, maybe a greater chance the first time or even an option you can switch on or off. Otherwise from what I've seen so far, it's really good.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I can definitely see this being more of a sandbox style game once everything is set up, and a lot of the mechanics in the game so far would actually allow for that. Plus it could also allow for more random events to occur, perhaps hazel and jeze are getting frisky at hazel's apartment when you turn up, or robbie and vera are having a little fun instead. Maybe you turn up and see someone else in a really cute outfit, who knows. Though if you do end up doing this, don't make the events one and done, give them a small chance of happening, maybe a greater chance the first time or even an option you can switch on or off. Otherwise from what I've seen so far, it's really good.
Yeah we're definitely steering it into a more sandbox style

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
can u create an unlock gallery dev plz? Been trying everything but i can't unlock 2 scenes and 2 photos
Making a gallery unlock would negate me putting gallery images in more obscure branches to incentivize players trying different story paths.

Also it's ok to not completionist everything <3

Reactions: Antosha

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Man, this site really hates Robbie xD every where else I get praise and then I come here and people are so unhappy
Considering this game, I would assume the other places you go to are LGBT+ places, thus normally inclusive, or in your subscribestar/patreon, the only who subbed are interested in this type of game in the first place, so I understand the positive reception. This website however isn't biased to a particular group besides being degen pirates so expect mixed reactions

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Considering this game, I would assume the other places you go to are LGBT+ places, thus normally inclusive, or in your subscribestar/patreon, the only who subbed are interested in this type of game in the first place, so I understand the positive reception. This website however isn't biased to a particular group besides being degen pirates so expect mixed reactions
I just find it hilarious that people playing a game about fucking dudes in skirts can get so triggered by a trans dude existing. It just makes me giggle.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I just find it hilarious that people playing a game about fucking dudes in skirts can get so triggered by a trans dude existing. It just makes me giggle.
I suppose they have a hyper focused fetish, just one specific thing make them hard but anything that deviate from that instantly kill their boner ‍♂I love traps, fucking traps but I don't find sexy androgynous people or masculine men having sex to be exciting, even though liking trap for a man is technically gay. It is what it is. I think it's a similar reaction to a harem game with girls, but one of them is a trap, after finding that some of them would be revolted. Bah, who cares, it's your game, and the trans is here to stay .

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes