4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Yall are literally breaking laws and yet I'm an idiot for wanting people to pay me for my work or just wait for the public release which will be better than this alpha that was stolen
trust me when I say this, never try to get people to support you like this. Make a good product and people will support, as simple as that. Arguing with people here will just ruin your mood and takes from your time updating the game. Add whatever request on the original post as most people don't even read all the replies. Only the tardrat and his fanbase lurk in the replies which you really don't want to engage with at all.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Seems to me you are just homophobic.
Yes, it's very wholesome to imply someone is transphobic because they aren't attracted to a specific character in their game.
Okay, but here is what people somehow don't understand.

When the game asks you if you have a problem with Robbie, that is not the game asking, "Do you want to romance Robbie?" it is the game asking, "Are you okay with trans people?"

So saying "No problem" does not lock you into a romance or anything. It is simply accepting Robbie for who he is.

I felt like it would be an easy question for players since they are already playing a game where the main selling point is fucking dudes in skirts? I thought this would be an easy question, and the game over was just something funny that I figured people would either click out of curiosity or would be a fun way to filter out transphobes.

You don't have to fuck Robbie, but you do need to be a decent person and accept who he is.

In fact, you don't have to fuck anyone in the whole game. Literally, it's all optional. You can even avoid Hazel.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
amazing game but have a frustrating game loop
No, I will not replay 99 times to get all the scenes, then play more for the new scenes

What next? start taking notes of my "run"? every ng+ is just a skip fest then a guess game. No fuck no, remove that and you will easily get more supporters.

almost a perfect game
If my game didn't have choices, it would be a pretty slideshow.

I like giving players choices since, being a visual novel, that is one of the few gameplay elements I have at my disposal. New dialogue options and routes happen organically in writing. "What if you didn't do stuff with Hazel the entire game and then did stuff with Robbie? Why would someone do that? What narrative/story moment can I have with that?" and boom, threesome.

To take away choices would take away a reason I make the game.

I enjoy offering players varying routes. It's up to you if you want to explore every nook and cranny. Some players really enjoy seeing what choices will change what in the game. But I feel like if you just play the game normally. Fucking Hazel, choosing to start an open relationship, pursuing everyone. You're going to get MOST scenes.

But, as a developer, I'm not going to streamline stuff for you. I like offering different routes and choices.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
If my game didn't have choices, it would be a pretty slideshow.

I like giving players choices since, being a visual novel, that is one of the few gameplay elements I have at my disposal. New dialogue options and routes happen organically in writing. "What if you didn't do stuff with Hazel the entire game and then did stuff with Robbie? Why would someone do that? What narrative/story moment can I have with that?" and boom, threesome.

To take away choices would take away a reason I make the game.

I enjoy offering players varying routes. It's up to you if you want to explore every nook and cranny. Some players really enjoy seeing what choices will change what in the game. But I feel like if you just play the game normally. Fucking Hazel, choosing to start an open relationship, pursuing everyone. You're going to get MOST scenes.

But, as a developer, I'm not going to streamline stuff for you. I like offering different routes and choices.
I did not say anything about "choices" but keep a path and tell me what path am I on. You understand how complex the choices going to in the future? how are you going to balance fun and frustration two or three updates in the future

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 3755839
..so....when am i gettin arrested?
depends on the country i guess im fine as long i dont resell it
good thing of living in europe i guess i also have half a terabite on adult games and because i dont have much money 50+ actual games pirated save to say if this was arresteble i would have gotten screwed years ago

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

YeetMeister1

May 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save with a full gallery or a guide on how to get everything?

After my second playthrough, where I intentionally picked different options at every spot, I am still missing like 8 entries, only gaining 2 in the process. I really wanna know what the other heart shaped locks hold :coffee:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Does anyone have a save with a full gallery or a guide on how to get everything?

After my second playthrough, where I intentionally picked different options at every spot, I am still missing like 8 entries, only gaining 2 in the process. I really wanna know what the other heart shaped locks hold :coffee:
Yeah well, i'am still missing out on 3 scenes with my save and i'am kinda confused .
Anyway here it it is

Btw. are we talking about scenes or pics ?

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
amazing game but have a frustrating game loop
No, I will not replay 99 times to get all the scenes, then play more for the new scenes

What next? start taking notes of my "run"? every ng+ is just a skip fest then a guess game. No fuck no, remove that and you will easily get more supporters.

almost a perfect game
Is this your first (1)VN that's not a kinetic novel and (2) game you've played during it's active development phase? Cuz branching choices with different scenes and content being expanded on as the game is made is pretty much what's expected . If you don't like hunting down scenes get a gallery unlocker

Reactions: Antosha and RadLord

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018

can you post what scenes are you missing

YeetMeister1

May 29, 2019
can you post what scenes are you missing
Page 1: Middle Middle and Bottom Left
Page 2: Middle Left and Middle Middle
Page 3: Same as page 2

Those are the scene I'm missing.

As for Gallery images (may as well do those too while I'm at it):
Page 1: Hazel's Goods, Hazel's Cream, Movie Night Romantic, Hazel vs The Evil Dead Poster
Page 2: Bored Boy, Doomer Boy, Hideri Boy, Trap Boy, Jeze Skates, Jeze Pre Workout, Jeze and Hazel Share a Treat (though I have an idea on how to get that last one)
Page 3: Never Give Up!, Robbie's Chill Stream
Page 4: Jeze's Surprise, Hazel's Glance, Vera at Work, Vera's Goods

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Page 1: Middle Middle and Bottom Left
Page 2: Middle Left and Middle Middle
Page 3: Same as page 2

Those are the scene I'm missing.

As for Gallery images (may as well do those too while I'm at it):
Page 1: Hazel's Goods, Hazel's Cream, Movie Night Romantic, Hazel vs The Evil Dead Poster
Page 2: Bored Boy, Doomer Boy, Hideri Boy, Trap Boy, Jeze Skates, Jeze Pre Workout, Jeze and Hazel Share a Treat (though I have an idea on how to get that last one)
Page 3: Never Give Up!, Robbie's Chill Stream
Page 4: Jeze's Surprise, Hazel's Glance, Vera at Work, Vera's Goods
all i can help you with is scenes as for gallery i am missing some pictures too :(

nscho

Feb 13, 2020
Ok hazel is too insistent about poly you literally tell him that no in the restaurant date a he still insist in his apartment with robbie ,so when are you adding the option to tell hazel to ropemaxx ? or a route so hazel stop insisting lol btw i really like your game besites the fact that hazel still loves robbie

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes