Unreal Engine Head Game [v0.2 alpha] [HGosling]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
we getting lara or whatever?
Iconic characters are what's next on my roadmap. They'll be developed using a liteweight project file I want to share with the community to create their own characters and assets.
1679396668662.png

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
1679662882501.png
Hey everyone!

It's been almost a year since I dropped the first free demo for Head Game. Since then a lot has changed. I basically redid most of the games code and also switched over to UE5. As the game now has become way more stable, you can expect more regular updates in the future

Since there is too much which has changed since the last demo build I'll just list the major changes I implemented since my last development build:

• More Positions! Added a position menu to the HUD.
  • Game now remembers position and girls mood from last session on starting a game.
  • Better cum collisions and performance
  • Improved cum visuals
  • Overhauled character facial animations (Switched from face rig to morph targets). More facial expression variation. More moods.
  • Improved ragdoll physics when girl is passed out
  • Overhauled Character Creator UI
  • Change character pose & expression in creator
  • Added more makeup layers for eyes and face
  • Added Tanlines
  • Added custom penis skins
  • Added possiblity to change genitals material options
  • Added breast firmness slider
  • Changed behaviour of aim mode button from "hold" to "toggle", also added a aim mode button to the HUD
  • Groom hairs now follow the shape of the scalp. No more need to manually adjust hair position/scale
The next development cycle will focus on adding custom characters and getting the clothing system to work.

Custom characters will be released exclusively to my backers with the first character developed being Lara Croft from Shadow of the Tombraider.

If you have crashes, try deleting your HeadGame folder in: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So tried it out, some comments:

-> Massive reduction in performance. I could run it on Ultra before, now I'm stuck on Medium, to get even 30 FPS, with a 60 FPS target. As this is now UE5, performance won't improve for us with aging rigs, so probably going to stop following this one. FPS on Medium was between 10 to 20, with the occasional spike to 30. On medium the characters look terrible.
-> Character is much harder to control than before. Selecting head or hips doesn't quite work the way I'd think it should.
-> Aiming the penis still has terrible controls and no aiming reticule so you don't know where approximately the cum will land and the controls are inverted so you go right, and the penis goes left.
-> You cannot get the character to deepthroat a penis and the character regularly ignores the space bar command. Whether you hold space bar or you hit it repeatedly, she'll pull off.
-> Cumming in eyes still has no impact on the character, and stares at you with cum fully obscuring the eye.
-> Spitting causes individual metaballs to appear rather than the quantity of cum deposited in the mouth.
-> She doesn't really react anymore to being cummed on or cummed in.
-> You have to keep the camera with her head visible or you'll never get the cock in her mouth. It is nice that RMB now makes this job easier, but not perfect yet.
-> If she passes out, she still won't deepthroat a cock and will still resist as if she was conscious. If she awakes on the cock, the cock disappears and she keeps her eyes shut.
-> If you control the hips, its almost impossible to enter her mouth as she moves backwards, no matter how far you go forward. You cannot put your hand on her head and it just feels janky to control.
-> Cum is poorly rendered and often just comes out as strings of metaballs. Even setting just cum to highest settings, it still looks worse than original.
-> Cum no longer has layers and will slide off other cum in comical slip and slide fashion.
-> Makeup looks overall worse and doesn't smear as much anymore.
-> Characters is far less expressive than before and doesn't really react much to how you treat her.
-> If you put the penis in her mouth, the penis becomes covered in cum without cumming. There are no more spit strands anymore.

So if I could request that the original version stay up, as its honestly better in every way to the new version. So if backers get ones like lara croft that is fine, as I won't be paying for a version that runs worse than the first demo. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
So tried it out, some comments:

-> Massive reduction in performance. I could run it on Ultra before, now I'm stuck on Medium, to get even 30 FPS, with a 60 FPS target. As this is now UE5, performance won't improve for us with aging rigs, so probably going to stop following this one. FPS on Medium was between 10 to 20, with the occasional spike to 30. On medium the characters look terrible.
-> Character is much harder to control than before. Selecting head or hips doesn't quite work the way I'd think it should.
-> Aiming the penis still has terrible controls and no aiming reticule so you don't know where approximately the cum will land and the controls are inverted so you go right, and the penis goes left.
-> You cannot get the character to deepthroat a penis and the character regularly ignores the space bar command. Whether you hold space bar or you hit it repeatedly, she'll pull off.
-> Cumming in eyes still has no impact on the character, and stares at you with cum fully obscuring the eye.
-> Spitting causes individual metaballs to appear rather than the quantity of cum deposited in the mouth.
-> She doesn't really react anymore to being cummed on or cummed in.
-> You have to keep the camera with her head visible or you'll never get the cock in her mouth. It is nice that RMB now makes this job easier, but not perfect yet.
-> If she passes out, she still won't deepthroat a cock and will still resist as if she was conscious. If she awakes on the cock, the cock disappears and she keeps her eyes shut.
-> If you control the hips, its almost impossible to enter her mouth as she moves backwards, no matter how far you go forward. You cannot put your hand on her head and it just feels janky to control.
-> Cum is poorly rendered and often just comes out as strings of metaballs. Even setting just cum to highest settings, it still looks worse than original.
-> Cum no longer has layers and will slide off other cum in comical slip and slide fashion.
-> Makeup looks overall worse and doesn't smear as much anymore.
-> Characters is far less expressive than before and doesn't really react much to how you treat her.
-> If you put the penis in her mouth, the penis becomes covered in cum without cumming. There are no more spit strands anymore.

So if I could request that the original version stay up, as its honestly better in every way to the new version. So if backers get ones like lara croft that is fine, as I won't be paying for a version that runs worse than the first demo. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
I am sorry to hear that. I'll try troubleshooting the performance issues. Can you tell me what specs you are on? Have you tried loading the default, bald character or any of the non-groom hair options? The aiming should be very easy since you SHOULD have an aiming reticule. Also the character SHOULD react to cum in eye by closing the hit eye for some time. At least it does on my end :D I'll do some playtests on my old laptop (1050 Ti) and see what I can do to improve performance. There's not much going on in the scene so I guess it might be some issue in the game needing way to much resources.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Applause for HGosling, this game is so amazing even in comparison to its already great previous version.

All the morphs feel useful and actually make a noticeable difference when creating a character, the animations and controls while in-game feel incredible without feeling awkward at all.

I do know he has modding in mind with the game, although im not sure exactly how to, this game has an unimaginable level of potential, dare i say even about to pass the level True Facials was at, the liquid system feels amazing which i understand is very hard to get right and the soft physics are well done without feeling like everything is clipping into itself.

I cant wait to see what modders can do with this game, and if vaginal/anal sex is added (which i think it isnt) it could possibly compete with the likes of VAM, since the models can be imported from Genisis 8 from my understanding. Hopefully the modding isnt too hard for someone like me who is semi-knowledgeable in 3D to start modding or at least importing.

One suggestion i would have though, is to make it so that a Long-Left Click while cumming makes a larger load, kinda of like charging it up, I dont think that would be too hard to add and would feel way more satisfying when using.
1679679883923.png

Last edited:

HGosling

Sep 11, 2017
Applause for HGosling, this game is so amazing even in comparison to its already great previous version.

All the morphs feel useful and actually make a noticeable difference when creating a character, the animations and controls while in-game feel incredible without feeling awkward at all.

I do know he has modding in mind with the game, although im not sure exactly how to, this game has an unimaginable level of potential, dare i say even about to pass the level True Facials was at, the liquid system feels amazing which i understand is very hard to get right and the soft physics are well done without feeling like everything is clipping into itself.

I cant wait to see what modders can do with this game, and if vaginal/anal sex is added (which i think it isnt) it could possibly compete with the likes of VAM, since the models can be imported from Genisis 8 from my understanding. Hopefully the modding isnt too hard for someone like me who is semi-knowledgeable in 3D to start modding or at least importing.

One suggestion i would have though, is to make it so that a Long-Left Click while cumming makes a larger load, kinda of like charging it up, I dont think that would be too hard to add and would feel way more satisfying when using.

View attachment 2492052
Thank you for your kind words. I was about to get an existential crisis because of the performance issues :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: loler69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadGame-2023.03.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HGosling

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Oh Jebus :LOL:
1679689131518.png
(interaction: Look at what you like, seems to give her some leeway with expressions)

Snap to dick in this pose also makes her go nuclear and her head flips around like mad.
I tried to get her to suck in this pose, but it seems to really only work with cumming.

I have a GTX1080 and 5800X3D and 32GB Ram. With default settings it tries to melt my GPU.
After lowering the usual suspects, shadows, reflections and AA, it seems to settle down a bit (capped at 30fps@2k resolution)
Have to play more with it, but looks very nice so far :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Oh yeah. I always wanted to watch a girl suck a lollipop, or get The Hulk's snot in her face.

This is like True Facials in it's sleep.
Meaning, more boring, and far from the same dynamics.

A good example why Unreal Engine isn't necessarily better than Unity.

Reactions: Pyalex

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I am sorry to hear that. I'll try troubleshooting the performance issues. Can you tell me what specs you are on? Have you tried loading the default, bald character or any of the non-groom hair options? The aiming should be very easy since you SHOULD have an aiming reticule. Also the character SHOULD react to cum in eye by closing the hit eye for some time. At least it does on my end :D I'll do some playtests on my old laptop (1050 Ti) and see what I can do to improve performance. There's not much going on in the scene so I guess it might be some issue in the game needing way to much resources.
Rig is 16 gb ddr4 2000mhz, windows 8.1 64bit, Nvidia Titan x 12gb (pascal), dual monitor 1080p 75hz, 6 core 3.3ghz i7 (older gen), and 256gb SSD. Ran the previous version flawlessly at 60 fps.

I didn't know you could load a bald character or non-groom hair options, as the UI is terrible and couldn't find things like I did in the previous version.

Yeah they close their eye for 1-2 seconds then open it again. Previous version they stayed closed for about 5-6 seconds.

Maybe you only get the aiming reticule on ultra, but its not there on medium or low.

=====

Edits:

1. Set everything to epic, now reticule appears. Will not appear on anything lower than Epic everything. FPS went down to single digits though.

2. Every time I cum on her on epic, her hair and head flickers randomly for a second, disappears, and reappears.

3. If set to Low/Medium with bald character, I get 60 fps.

4. If set to Low/Medium, character is hazy, blurry, and heavily pixelated.

5. Cum causes game to freeze unless graphical settings set to lowest.

Basically unplayable for me, and the bald character aint for me, so this one isn't for me anymore. Good luck with your project. Maybe when i get a better rig, it might be better, but for now, hard pass.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes