maxoryx

Nov 21, 2021
I think battle-fuck mechanics would go against the wholesome themes of the game, so I won't be adding anything like that. Also, the game's almost finished, it'd really weird to change it now. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

I've already given my answer about a gallery. It's completely unnecessary.

I'm assuming you mean this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game is going to be completed so soon, now i feel heartbroken :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
the game is going to be completed so soon, now i feel heartbroken :(
About 4 maybe 5 more updates, I think. And I promise, the ending will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Making this game and getting to share it with so many people has been an incredible experience. Not only have I learned a ton, I also got to connect with many wonderful people who share my love of degenerate headpatting. I'm going to take everything I learned from this one, and channel it into my next game, which I've already started working on. You can find out more about that on my discord or this I've been working on, if you're interested. Thanks for playing and enjoying my game!

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
About 4 maybe 5 more updates, I think. And I promise, the ending will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Making this game and getting to share it with so many people has been an incredible experience. Not only have I learned a ton, I also got to connect with many wonderful people who share my love of degenerate headpatting. I'm going to take everything I learned from this one, and channel it into my next game, which I've already started working on. You can find out more about that on my discord or this I've been working on, if you're interested. Thanks for playing and enjoying my game!
The characters from the next game all look great!
Will it be a RPGM in the same style as this one?

• Red Heart

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The characters from the next game all look great!
Thank you! They're all much more complex than Headpats characters, so it's nice to know that work payed off.
Will it be a RPGM in the same style as this one?
For anyone interested, here's some info about my next game.
As you can see, it's going to be much, MUCH more than Headpats. That's because I now know what I'm capable of, and what I can get RPGM to do for me.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Interesting what is passed off as futa here. It's a real shame that people just don't know what futa's and what trans characters are.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Here as in F95 itself, or here as in this game? Because my character is 100% futa. (I think you're talking about F95 in general, but better safe than sorry, you know?
What's the difference between futa and herm?
Futa has boobs and cock with female voice and figure... but herm has both pussy and dick?
But futanari quite literally means herm in Japanese... so... I am confused...

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Futa has boobs and cock with female voice and figure... but herm has both pussy and dick?
Herm is short for hermaphrodite, which exist IRL, though are rare. Futas do not exist IRL, at least in humans. What you would call a hermaphrodite may have tissue from both sexes, but they are not both truly functional like a futa's would be. The literal translation of Futanari isn't precisely hermaphrodite, it's something like "to be of two kinds" or "dual form".

Pic

May 13, 2017
Nice update, Iris' design is truly adorable, she is a cutie buggy indeed. I got nor rewards or exp defeating the minotaurs in the cave so i ended up skipping battles throughout the whole dungeon. As always looking for what will be next.

• Thinking Face

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Nice update, Iris' design is truly adorable, she is a cutie buggy indeed. I got nor rewards or exp defeating the minotaurs in the cave so i ended up skipping battles throughout the whole dungeon. As always looking for what will be next.
Oh... I never put in the XP value for them. First time that's happened. All fixed. Thank you! Both for your kind words, and pointing out the XP oversight!

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Futanari is the japanese word for hermaphroditism.
However on F95 you'll see some games/VNs tagged as futa when the character only has 1 set of genitalia.

Deluxehero54

May 26, 2024
Can someon please help me? I recently found this game (LOVE IT) and am trying to do the chapter 1 side quest with Darren. I have lily in my party and have the quest as my active quest, it says to go talk to Darren but every time I talk to him it is just the standard greeting and he wont talk to me about the chicken problem. I'm not sure what to do

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How many update is left to be completly over?
3-4 possibly 5, depending on how the writing goes.
Can someon please help me? I recently found this game (LOVE IT) and am trying to do the chapter 1 side quest with Darren. I have lily in my party and have the quest as my active quest, it says to go talk to Darren but every time I talk to him it is just the standard greeting and he wont talk to me about the chicken problem. I'm not sure what to do
That was a bug in 0.16 and has been fixed. Download 0.17 in the OP

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes