RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
My guy you can just PLAY KOIKATSU. It's a game, not a modeling engine. You can make your own or go on one of the archives and download tens of thousands of character cards for zero effort. All these lazy gobs do is screencap some pics / a couple animations and slap text boxes / some piece of shit RPGM over it.

Honestly it's usually third worlders trying to milk fucking idiots from western nations doing it, which given the currency exchange rates is not a bad scam, if extremely niche.

If you like koikatsu you can go straight to the source and get 10000000000x the content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: sorry just ignore this, looking back i can also just ignore him instead of typing this rant

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
New game update just dropped! A little lighter on content then I wanted, but I'd rather have less sex scenes they try to force things that don't make sense. The next update is the "City" chapter and will have more sexy times, as well as new characters. One of which you'll meet in this update.

Starting with v0.03 patrons will get 3 days early access. I know that is an extremely long time to wait, much longer than most devs, but I think you guys can handle the wait.

Reactions: SS4312

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Ran into a bug. During Avaline's card quest if you do the ice cave second and teleport out when given the choice, you're in your bathing suits afterwards and can't teleport (and likely can't dismiss Lily although I was too distracted to check that). It's fixed by traveling to the cave again, entering and exiting, but that does kinda defeat the purpose of the teleport.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ran into a bug. During Avaline's card quest if you do the ice cave second and teleport out when given the choice, you're in your bathing suits afterwards and can't teleport (and likely can't dismiss Lily although I was too distracted to check that). It's fixed by traveling to the cave again, entering and exiting, but that does kinda defeat the purpose of the teleport.
Fixed. I'll wait to see if there is any more bugs before posting a hotfix. The teleporting thing is easy though, just entering and exiting any building will fix that.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Oh, I definitely will. Gotta say, you were actually one my inspirations for making a game in the first place. I pretty much looked at your game and said "What if wholesome" so much love to you my dude!
I still like your intro, NTR is super cringe, XD. But yeah, don't give up. It is pretty harsh since some assume using koi is not a lot of work, but it is shit tons of work, XD.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Are old saves not compatible? I tried but I'm still stuck on the same "go to the quest board" quest like before 0.02

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Mask of Peace. It doesn't seem to progress
Looking through the game, there's nothing that would stop it from progressing even with an old save. When I play tested it before release it worked just fine. Can you drop your save so I can see what's happening?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Mask of Peace. It doesn't seem to progress
Alright, I think I know what happened. The old version had a sequence break that was fixed, but it looks like you're save is from BEFORE that fix. You're save isn't broken or anything, you can just go talk to the mayor in Stole Village. (He's in the big house on the north side) Just ignore the objective to go to the request board. The quest will play out like normal from there.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes