Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
With lily in party nothing happens, carna just moves a bit and snaps back in place. Its the investigation Main quest.
Works just fine for me. Can you drop your save. Sounds like a variable didn't set correctly for some reason.

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
So having sat with my thoughts for a day or so, I've only really come up with one piece of criticism, as I enjoyed this game immensely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure I even want to call that criticism, as it may be an intentional choice and it isn't necessarily a bad thing to have happen. Just mentioning the one thing that kinda threw me in a game I enjoyed very much. Also maybe we could get a fast-travel point in / near the poison swamp. I know we only went there twice, but it's a bit of a walk from the village, and I can't afford for Lily to walk too much, girl needs to keep those sweet, sweet curves.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So having sat with my thoughts for a day or so, I've only really come up with one piece of criticism, as I enjoyed this game immensely.

I'm not sure I even want to call that criticism, as it may be an intentional choice and it isn't necessarily a bad thing to have happen. Just mentioning the one thing that kinda threw me in a game I enjoyed very much. Also maybe we could get a fast-travel point in / near the poison swamp. I know we only went there twice, but it's a bit of a walk from the village, and I can't afford for Lily to walk too much, girl needs to keep those sweet, sweet curves.
Glad you liked the game! I wouldn't worry about a fast travel point to the poison swamp, it's a rarely traveled location. I don't even know if you'll ever have to go there again, but if I plan another quest there, I'll definitely add a fast travel point.

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Glad you liked the game! I wouldn't worry about a fast travel point to the poison swamp, it's a rarely traveled location. I don't even know if you'll ever have to go there again, but if I plan another quest there, I'll definitely add a fast travel point.
Yeah, like I said, I kinda got the feeling that perhaps it was intentional to just dump it out like that. Really was just commenting to make sure that that's what the goal was, in case you hadn't meant for it to come across that way. It was really nice to have a MOSTLY wholesome story...though the fact that you can headpat AND hug Lily at any point...you're pushing some real degenerate kinks there. :giggle:

• Haha

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Guys, update will be out tomorrow for patrons. Public release will be three days after that, but I thought I'd drop a preview. The update would have been out yesterday, but without going into what happened, I'm a fucking moron. Warning, uncensored handholding.

Kikkylikkystik

Mar 11, 2018
The dev uploaded V0.03 for patrons. He says it'll be public in 3 days, but anyone who puts dates and uncensored handholding in their game can't be trusted. Plus the guy's a douchebag.

Thank god, 3 days is a LIFETIME though. Why can't these devs understand the non-paying public deserves the content the SAME DAY??

(Thanks for your work so far, game is fantastic. Can't wait to see where you take it.)

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
Could you make the patchnotes public prior to the actual public release for future updates? I would love to know what to expect once it goes public.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Nothing in the new patch works for me. For reference, I got as far as possible in patch one. Then just updated to patch 3, but I can't get any new billboard quests to trigger.

My earliest save has two quests left for chapter 3, but the trader quest is bugged and there is no boss in the cave to kill so I can't complete it. Can someone figure out what's wrong with my saves?

Save 5 is as far as I got in patch one. Save 6 is an earlier save I tried to play out, but the trader quest is bugged.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Nothing in the new patch works for me. For reference, I got as far as possible in patch one. Then just updated to patch 3, but I can't get any new billboard quests to trigger.

My earliest save has two quests left for chapter 3, but the trader quest is bugged and there is no boss in the cave to kill so I can't complete it. Can someone figure out what's wrong with my saves?

Save 5 is as far as I got in patch one. Save 6 is an earlier save I tried to play out, but the trader quest is bugged.
Fixed it. You somehow skipped an incredibly important trigger. Going through the code that shouldn't be possible. A variable didn't set during the lake conversation that really should have. Problem is, I have no idea what could be causing that. Are you speeding through conversations?

Reactions: Boyim

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes