Jun 19, 2024
Quickly? You can't, really. It's part of the main story for Lily, and for Emilia's, you need to do both the main story and her questline. This isn't really a sandbox game where you can ignore the main quest and just focus on one character, it's all interconnected. Probably not the answer you want to hear, but it's the one I can give you.
tnx for that.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
Jun 19, 2024
If it's any consolation, keep an eye out for my next game, Salacious Sakura. It's gonna have a ton more of that type of content. Something called "Pregnancy Contracts".
I look forward to it.
I have 1 request could you throw a file if you have where you can make girls pregnant? just I do not have the opportunity to go through the whole game for the sake of these moments that I like very much.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I look forward to it.
I have 1 request could you throw a file if you have where you can make girls pregnant? just I do not have the opportunity to go through the whole game for the sake of these moments that I like very much.
I unfortunately don't have any saves near those moments, nor do I have saves where they're currently pregnant. Sorry.
(If anyone else has saves near the quests "The Seal" for Lily, and "Planting the Seed" for Emilia, please upload them!)

yuruclover

Jul 7, 2024
If it's any consolation, keep an eye out for my next game, Salacious Sakura. It's gonna have a ton more of that type of content. Something called "Pregnancy Contracts".
Sir would also be futa on females? The head* & hand*ing is a blast sir! I don't mind if you can add polyamory where futa and yuri can coexist happily like the recent chapt in H&H.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jun 18, 2022
I always have to stop myself when I read things like "so that yuri and futa can co-exist" and I'm like but they're the same thing as long as you don't throw dudes in. But this forum plays by different rules, so eh.

Uhh, as an aside, something hit me the other day. It was funny, I'm translating a yuri work right now, and one of my friends who played the early release of my translation asked of that game: "So there's like, no futa in this, right?" and it randomly got me to thinking how much it feels like futa is just an excuse for "penis in hole, but with two women."

So, you've got lap pillows, hand holding, headpats...how's the foreplay and such in Headpats and Handholding here?
I need to know..for research.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I always have to stop myself when I read things like "so that yuri and futa can co-exist" and I'm like but they're the same thing as long as you don't throw dudes in. But this forum plays by different rules, so eh.
futa is just an excuse for "penis in hole, but with two women."
I get what you're saying. At the same time, they're definitely not the same thing. At the least, in a similar vein to all squares being rectangles, but not all rectangles being squares — one being a subset of the other. And in those cases, we refer to them differently for a reason (because they're different, and need to be distinguished.)
As for the foreplay, it's not very drawn out just going off of memory. It's mostly flirting, and then action happens and whatnot when it comes to the sex scenes like most games. Not sure if exactly what you're envisioning would be a core component. You can just stop and headpat/flirt with your partner whenever though

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So, you've got lap pillows, hand holding, headpats...how's the foreplay and such in Headpats and Handholding here?
I need to know..for research.
Most scenes skip on the foreplay. Mostly because, while I knew what I wanted to do, I had no idea how to actually do it. And now that I do know how, it'd be weird to start putting it in so late in the game. Does that make sense?

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Eicosane

Apr 3, 2022
Ferrum Potentiae's trait of converting damage to HP and MP does not work with White Flame Dancer attak style, but works with Unrefined White Flame. I thought they are of one element. Is it intended behaviour, or not?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ferrum Potentiae's trait of converting damage to HP and MP does not work with White Flame Dancer attak style, but works with Unrefined White Flame. I thought they are of one element. Is it intended behaviour, or not?
Yup. They're the same element, but White Flame Dancer uses a non-physical attack, and the HP & MP conversions is only for physical attacks. I probably should make that clear somewhere. My bad!

Jun 18, 2022
I realize what I said probably sounded waaayy more dismissive than I meant it to. Please do forgive me. What you say does make a lot of sense. I get it. As someone working on their first game project at the moment, it hits pretty close to home.

I've got pretty high standards when it comes to something that I might consider comfortable enough to recommend to other people, and I actually expect this to be one of the things where I'm like "okay, play this. It's good."

I mean, one of the games in my signature is very much the "penis in vagina" perennial problem, and it's one of my favorite works of all time for the story alone.
Plus the author personally attacked me by including elven ear rubbing, but I digress.

So I just want to re-iterate that I love what you have going on here, and I'll be playing it no matter what. Because it sounds like the story is great, and no matter the sex, it'll be icing on the cake. (plus, headpats. those are cool.)

• Red Heart

Eicosane

Apr 3, 2022
Yup. They're the same element, but White Flame Dancer uses a non-physical attack, and the HP & MP conversions is only for physical attacks. I probably should make that clear somewhere. My bad!
I'm a little confused, by element i meant physical/magical, but you say, that there is more. So there is two dimensions? Physical/magical and elemental type of attack at the same time?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You're good, my man!
As someone working on their first game project at the moment, it hits pretty close to home.
Good luck! It's a lot of work, but it's very fulfilling.
I'm a little confused, by element i meant physical/magical, but you say, that there is more. So there is two dimensions? Physical/magical and elemental type of attack at the same time?
Yup, attacks are either physical or magical, and then they have an element on top of that, fire for example. White Flame Dancer uses a non-physical, white fire element attack. Ferrum Potentiae's ability only works on physical attacks.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Game is literally called "Headpats and Handholding".

Tags include: Swinging, Cheating, Footjob, Ahegao, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Sex toys, Incest, Multiple Penetration.

What has the world come to?
But it's all done with wholesomeness. And no one but MC ever touches LI, even in threesomes.

Reactions: Arabi1
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes