Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do I open the developer panel (number 1), I lost save game and try to skip but I couldn't open it.
Even if you could, I wouldn't recommend it. The game uses a lot of variables and self-switches that would make skipping like that almost impossible. Do you know what chapter/quest you were on? I might have a save you can use.

Reactions: yuruclover

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
I continue to love this game but I am confused as to why there are two Earth crests when only Alicia can equip crests, unless I'm missing something?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Finally got caught up and finished .20. The Carna/Lily scenes were extremely based. However, this didn't pop up in my head until ~ch. 17, but if Tenebris is a pseudo-reference to star wars and not just the word, I'll be kicking myself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Finally got caught up and finished .20. The Carna/Lily scenes were extremely based. However, this didn't pop up in my head until ~ch. 17, but if Tenebris is a pseudo-reference to star wars and not just the word, I'll be kicking myself
Don't worry, no need for kicking. :ROFLMAO: Tenebris is just the Latin word for darkness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
how i can qukly impregnate Lily? or another women?
Quickly? You can't, really. It's part of the main story for Lily, and for Emilia's, you need to do both the main story and her questline. This isn't really a sandbox game where you can ignore the main quest and just focus on one character, it's all interconnected. Probably not the answer you want to hear, but it's the one I can give you.

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes