moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Finished the new chapter. Here are one bug and a few typos:
Bug) Typo9.png
That crystal should not be passable. The other two crystals of the same size aren't.

1) Typo1.png
A minor thing, but Cause should be 'Cause to make it clear this is the shortened version of Because

2) Typo2.png
Tia's line: the last word should be "us".

3) Typo3.png
This question should end with a question mark, no?

4) Typo4.png
"you" should be "your"

5) Typo5.png
"whats" should be "what's"

6) Typo6.png
That should be either "yes. It" or "yes, it"

7) Typo7.png
Missing comma before "don't"

8) Typo8.png
The second line should also end with a question mark, no?

Question:
How dow I repeat the new scene with Lily and Carna?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Downstairs door at home. (Without Lily)
Oh, I see. Somehow I missed that (or forgot about it). Here are a couple of typos I found as a result:
10) Typo10.png
"site" should be "sight"

11) Typo11.png
"You're" should be "Your"

Another question:
Is there a threesome scene where Ali is fucking a girl from behind while Lily is using a strap-on to fuck Ali from behind at the same time?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
Ah, a jerk and you can't read. Here, I'll be nice and help you before I put you on my block list.
View attachment 3861354
If the protagonist is a futa then obviously futa content isn't avoidable. Maybe you should use a little thought before calling other people dumb bitches.
Again, in some cases it is, some it is not. The futa/trans protagonist my be an 'OPTIONAL' feature. That is why I asked! Ignoramus!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Again, in some cases it is, some it is not. The futa/trans protagonist my be an 'OPTIONAL' feature. That is why I asked!
The futa protag is non-optional (There is no male/female protagonist tag.) What is optional is Futa on Futa, and Male on Futa. If that's not what you're looking for, move on and please stop the arguments. No, I don't care who "started" it. I want it to end. There's no reason to continue arguing. Let's keep it positive, boys!

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
Uhh, i am stuck inside the ruins at the ch 10 main quest (our first time). I entered the ruins, but whatever i try, there is no way to continue the quest.

Help would be appreciated.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
it's a JRPG in RPGM, that's your gameplay summary
Pretty much. The main difference is the zero grind I have, both for combat (whether you turn off random encounters or not) and for sex scenes. I didn't want to do the whole "get sex points, hunt for scenes" thing. QOL is important to me.

Game 2 is getting a big overhaul in nearly every way. Scenes, character designs, gameplay, combat. Taking everything I've learned and going balls to the wall. More about it here, if anyone's interested.

(Thanks for the sub, BTW! :love:)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
bigger hips/asses pl0x
They do in fact be thicker. There's more body variance in general. They aren't extremely unrealistic, but the "thinnest" characters are about the same as Alicia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes