Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
How do you get the scene in chapter 20 for melissa+tia+selene? I keep missing it as it just says "we should leave the couple to celebrate" and then i'm back in the mc's house.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do you get the scene in chapter 20 for melissa+tia+selene? I keep missing it as it just says "we should leave the couple to celebrate" and then i'm back in the mc's house.
That scene has two requirements. One, you've had sex with Selene. Two, you've seen the Ali+Melissa+Tia threesome (the one with the strapon). If you skipped over either of them, the scene won't play. If you really want to see it, upload your save and I'll turn on the appropriate switches. (Or, if you know your way around a save editor, turn on switches 127 & 139)

Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
That scene has two requirements. One, you've had sex with Selene. Two, you've seen the Ali+Melissa+Tia threesome (the one with the strapon). If you skipped over either of them, the scene won't play. If you really want to see it, upload your save and I'll turn on the appropriate switches. (Or, if you know your way around a save editor, turn on switches 127 & 139)
Ah ok, though i'm sure i haven't skipped anything. Here's the save file.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Dunno if I'm being dumb, but can't figure out how to get to this chest. I've tried all the different portals, but none go to the one in the room, looked all over the walls for a hidden path and haven't found one. Is it something that you get later in the game or something? It's the cave for the "An Old Legend" sidequest.

1722182898740.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Dunno if I'm being dumb, but can't figure out how to get to this chest. I've tried all the different portals, but none go to the one in the room, looked all over the walls for a hidden path and haven't found one. Is it something that you get later in the game or something? It's the cave for the "An Old Legend" sidequest.

View attachment 3876558
I was a bit of a bastard with that one :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: TGH316

tomatoisjp

Sep 29, 2017
Hey, going through for the first time, enjoying it so far (working on chapter 13, for context) but I noticed a few things

-There's an oversight when Alicia gets teleported to the snowy wastes where it still says "end of update" even though it clearly isn't anymore. It's pretty obvious that you're supposed to keep going since you immediately get the next mission prompt, but I thought I'd mention it.

-This one's more a personal thing. There's the whole thing where Carnelia goes through and smashes the church, and then afterword everyone's after Joshua... and yet, his house is still perfectly untouched in the Noble district? Like, if I was an angry tiger mom going around destroying *the totality of the church*, I'd spare a few seconds to blow up his house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Happy you're enjoying the game!
-There's an oversight when Alicia gets teleported to the snowy wastes where it still says "end of update" even though it clearly isn't anymore. It's pretty obvious that you're supposed to keep going since you immediately get the next mission prompt, but I thought I'd mention it.
Fixed it, thank you!
-This one's more a personal thing. There's the whole thing where Carnelia goes through and smashes the church, and then afterword everyone's after Joshua... and yet, his house is still perfectly untouched in the Noble district? Like, if I was an angry tiger mom going around destroying *the totality of the church*, I'd spare a few seconds to blow up his house.
Someone mentioned that on discord, and I guess the answer never made it in-game. The house is a front. He doesn't actually live there. Carna's warpath didn't waste time on an always empty building. That, and I needed it for future quests.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes