ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I would like to see some free-use in pixie form too.

Yeah I know it 'shouldn't fit' But it's a video game, and fantasy, so it will always fit.

Reactions: kandur

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i wanna get to the good stuff so if there is for example a mod that gives you end game stuff like stats. stuff like that. and mainly wanna hit the good stuff faster
It's a normal VN themed around typical RPG experiences, there is no "endgame stuff and stats" to get.

Reactions: DerpDiggler

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
i wanna get to the good stuff so if there is for example a mod that gives you end game stuff like stats. stuff like that. and mainly wanna hit the good stuff faster
This is not rpg game or sandbox game. It's story based VN, where you choose characters you like and to have sex with them. This is not even a harem path yet (and I doubt there will be). So yeah, we have not affection points (or something like that) here.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
This is not rpg game or sandbox game. It's story based VN, where you choose characters you like and to have sex with them. This is not even a harem path yet (and I doubt there will be). So yeah, we have not affection points (or something like that) here.
i understand thankyou

spiraldog

Nov 17, 2019
This is a pretty good game. The positives: It's creative, an unique twist on an old theme, the writing is strong and clever. And there are some really clever choice twists. The negatives: Some of the characters are just hateful, for no apparent reason. Even the MC can be hateful(especially in the "real" world). The rest of the negatives are completely my personal opinion and do not really reflect the game. I wish there weren't so many futas. I don't really care for them, 1 or 2 is alright and can be half way erotic. But for the most part I'd rather not see them. I wish the MC's breasts were larger. I know that everyone has different tastes, and I like that there are all kinds of different shapes and sizes. But I feel that as a slut it would just make more sense that her tits be bigger than at least Roopha's. Also, is there any reason that Leigh has to be such a monster? He seemed alright at first, but then as it went on he clearly is despicable. Last thought, neither a negative or a positive, just something I thought about. I think it would be cool if the MC could (following some story path) get back her original power level. Oh, and if it had been me and not the MC, I would never have messed up like she did and nearly get myself killed healing over and over. I would have healed Weijit, then charmed one of the regen monsters. And then I wouldn't have cast any more spells until I'd had a chance to recover.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
is there a cheat of some sort for this? to make my journey a lil bit easier and faster? maybe even a mod?
Go into the options click the one that says 'unseen text', then when in the game - hold down the left ctrl key on your keyboard, you can get through the whole game in maybe 5 minutes.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Go into the options click the one that says 'unseen text', then when in the game - hold down the left ctrl key on your keyboard, you can get through the whole game in maybe 5 minutes.
The right Ctrl key also works ;)

Or tab to autoskip to the next choice.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes