BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The latest walkthrough goes up to version 69C so is a little way behind but here is a link for anyone who needs it.

A (currently in-work) game guide/walkthrough is available here:

*Edit* Davie is updating the walkthrough, should have an up to date one soon

Last edited:

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The latest walkthrough goes up to version 69C so is a little way behind but here is a link for anyone who needs it.

A (currently in-work) game guide/walkthrough is available here:

*Edit* Davie is updating the walkthrough, should have an up to date one soon
Thank you for your walkthrough, but this page cannot be translated by Google. Could you please change the format or save it as normal HTML format, because there are many non-English players playing this game?Thank you very much

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for your walkthrough, but this page cannot be translated by Google. Could you please change the format or save it as normal HTML format, because there are many non-English players playing this game?Thank you very much
Sorry, it's not my walkthrough. You will need to find a translator unless anyone here knows how to get it translated.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Just checking; so the premise of the game is you (male or female char) play a female/futa char, with no opportunity to make them male?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just checking; so the premise of the game is you (male or female char) play a female/futa char, with no opportunity to make them male?
I may be wrong since i never done that path but, i seem to remember a "trap" path where you're a skinny and girly guy, it's the one kaidan likes more.
Again, i may be wrong, it could be a male looking girl for all i know.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
As UndeadEve said there is a femboy/trap option where you are biologically a male, however it's a girly boi with a tiny wiener and usually taking on the sub role. So probably not what you're looking for.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes