myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Vamori

Both and maybe later one or the other. In real life you play a guy that looks to me like they are a trap or gay. In game you play a female character as that is what the MC is turned into when in game. Later the MC will probably be able to transform into a female if they decide to.

• Sad
Reactions: Vamori

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This update was literally one conversation with Harmony and then the end screen. Is that intended?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Is all with this update, really, very, very, very too schort, I hope will see more much content in this update.
Davie is releasing new content every couple of weeks at the moment. I would imagine it's either wait several months for a large update or every couple of weeks for single scenes or much shorter updates. Personally I would like a longer wait and larger updates but so far each update has been high quality and it is always the devs decision that should be respected.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Roopah is quite adorable when she's caught off guard with surprise talk of feels

Still not a patch on Panki but deff worth a second run to play her route.

This update was literally one conversation with Harmony and then the end screen. Is that intended?
Depends what route you are on.

Panki was last update, Roopah was this one. I don't know about any others those are the only 2 i'm following.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
If you chose the Roopah route you will see the main part of the update. As I have said above it is short but high quality.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Idk I would be annoyed too if some random people wanted to use my bathroom and take a shit in my toilet and refused to take NO for an answer. Then force her way into my house and want to spend the night like we're best friends or family. Maybe I just have "OCD/behavioural issues" and not boundaries and common decency.
My thoughts on going through this were, when do I get to throw the pushy bitch out, simply because I hate people male or female who are that pushy, my automatic response in real life is to politely or not so politely, depending on how obnoxious they are is to tell them to piss off and mind their own business.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Anyone knows 0.2f's changelog?
And as far as content goes this game is (for now at least) way quicker in updates than a lot of similiar games. Not to mention countless ones that just get canceled after just a couple updates. I just we can have same pace and not have the game suddenly go into rework state or smth (not taking shots about any game in particular with this).

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Everything about this game is awesome and Wejit deserves his own spin off game. I can honestly say this is one of those games i look forward to seeing be developed. Very interested in seeing how the MCs real life will be affected.

Wejit for President!!!

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
any saves?
It's a linear game with different routes based on your choices not an open world one so loading someone else's save would just skip the content you want to see. Their is no grinding stats if that was your worry.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it just me or Swollwang and Ooyum remind of Champ and Twig?

What kind of monster would ditch Wejit
Me, for three reasons:
1. I cared of him and I didn't want to risk his life anymore. He almost died in the last battle. I felt his new position as leader was safer (and more prestigious). I thought it was selfish to me to make him stay in the group. Like if I were, I dunno, exploiting his loyalty?
2. I wanted a ticket for Jane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of these three reasons, on their own, was enough. But taken all together, they made me ditch Wejit, yes. In my main playthrough, at least. This game is so good, it cannot be played just once.

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
I dunno. If Wejit were really up to something nefarious with you it seems like he would have tried harder to stay with you. Instead, he just goes "Ok :cautious:".

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
What kind of monster would ditch Wejit
The most monsterous of monsters, I assume! Although Ooyum does have some rockin' big titties...

TLDNR: Anyway. Love the game, love the writing. Love the fact the mind can wander and dump out pages of thoughts and ideas based around a pron game. It's pretty grand stuff, and I absolutely am looking forward to seeing more. Keep it up, Dev!
Thank you so much! I read your post and there is so much for me to think about. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and thank you for the compliments as well!

So besides from the gender change from him being inside the game, I take from it as the MC spends more time playing he will get more feminine outside of the game as well? i notice some scenes where he felt some changes as he came back out from the game.
That will be based entirely on player choice.

I didn't notice before but I don't see a romance tag. While that may not bother most people it is my main thing and I was hoping that's what Panki's route would be but now i'm thinking maybe it isn't.

That makes me kinda sad.
I don't have anything to do with the initial post here and I can't add or edit tags or whatnot. But I can assure you that Panki's route will very likely be the most romantic in the game.

The latest update was really good. I always want more but it is starting to feel like the choices are having big impacts on future outcomes. The characters motivations are starting to be understood and all in all it is fantastic.
Thanks very much!

Wow, this game is surprisingly good. Cheesy but good.
Cheese and wine. Cheese and whiskey. Cheese and cheese. So many possibilities!

daviezwei Holy shit. You did it. You made me feel sympathetic toward Kayden. I had no idea that could even be done!

Sarcasm aside, I'm legitimately impressed. Your character writing remains possibly the best I've read in an hgame :)

Really hoping this bout of failure - and the heart-to-heart with Sparkle (particularly if you acknowledge that he's trying, but failing) - will result in some changes on his part.

Also, how dare you cut the version off right before Sparkle finally gets railed by her Mama! :p

(Sidenote, I'm really loving the caring-dom vibes I'm getting from that relationship - "let me make decisions for you, because I want to keep you safe" and all that. And crucially, she seems to be telling the truth - not being manipulative, she actually does care)
Gotcha bitch! But really thank you very much for such heartwarming praise. Kayden has been a difficult character to write knowing what I know and not sharing it until the revelations make sense to the story. I'm very happy to find that the hardship has been worth it thus far.

Roopah is a tough character as well... because she may not be.

Thank you Davie, short but a sexy and fun update. Thoroughly enjoying the game, the writing is great as always and the renders are fantastic.
I appreciate it. Thank you!

Hrm. Looks like the Roompah romp smexy Panki pandemonium are mutually exclusive. Also to check out the Weijit reward we need to duck out of either epic voyage upstairs. Bug or intended? This is this making it rather difficult to be a happy village bicycle, but it's still early yet.
Short term, yes. But in the near future, messing about will not be mutually exclusive. Sparkle will indeed be able to fulfill the dream of being the village bicycle.

Everything about this game is awesome and Wejit deserves his own spin off game. I can honestly say this is one of those games i look forward to seeing be developed. Very interested in seeing how the MCs real life will be affected.

Wejit for President!!!
Thank you! He's certainly got my vote.

this is a totally fucked up masterpiece of utter insanity..update when? :p
That is a sincerely welcome compliment. And soon!

Is it just me or Swollwang and Ooyum remind of Champ and Twig?

Me, for three reasons:

1. I cared of him and I didn't want to risk his life anymore. He almost died in the last battle. I felt his new position as leader was safer (and more prestigious). I thought it was selfish to me to make him stay in the group. Like if I were, I dunno, exploiting his loyalty?

2. I wanted a ticket for Jane.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of these three reasons, on their own, was enough. But taken all together, they made me ditch Wejit, yes. In my main playthrough, at least. This game is so good, it cannot be played just once.
I really enjoy reading this sort of rationale and decision-making. Thank you! And also for the praise as well, of course!

I dunno. If Wejit were really up to something nefarious with you it seems like he would have tried harder to stay with you. Instead, he just goes "Ok :cautious:".
Heartbreak can make words brake hard.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Gotcha bitch! But really thank you very much for such heartwarming praise. Kayden has been a difficult character to write knowing what I know and not sharing it until the revelations make sense to the story. I'm very happy to find that the hardship has been worth it thus far.

Roopah is a tough character as well... because she may not be.
Yeah, it was extremely well done - learning that he's so hateable because he feels he needs to be that way, and for a good cause - and is extremely aware of that hate... normally I'd think that kind of secrecy among a small group was just straight up dumb, but in this case he pulled it off extremely well.

I honestly can't even guess at where you'll go next with him, much less what he needs to stop looking down on others, and himself as a result - but the fact that I'm wondering in the first place is a huge credit to your writing :)

As for Roopah - I hope you don't go too much toward the "hard shell with a super fluffy core" archetype, it's just a bit overdone :p
I'd personally more enjoy simply seeing her trying to reconcile her (relatively) emotionless-dom instincts with what *she* comes to define of as love - as in, with Sparkle influencing her a bit, but not "teaching," if that makes sense. Their new scene is a perfect approach IMO

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Both and maybe later one or the other. In real life you play a guy that looks to me like they are a trap or gay. In game you play a female character as that is what the MC is turned into when in game. Later the MC will probably be able to transform into a female if they decide to
Well. im just going for this coment only, i admit. Ill try even so but....

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes