mide

Nov 28, 2017
looking through the game data. i saw a scene of sparkle with what looks like a fat futa goblin with a huge dick, how do i get this scene?

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Thank you for your walkthrough, but this page cannot be translated by Google. Could you please change the format or save it as normal HTML format, because there are many non-English players playing this game?Thank you very much
It will work just fine, you just have to select all the text, copy and paste it into whatever translate software or website you want to use. Or you can convert it yourself, just click on the Google Docs File menu, save it as docx, pdf, or plain text doesn't matter. Don't ask someone else to do something for you that is so easy to do yourself.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
looking through the game data. i saw a scene of sparkle with what looks like a fat futa goblin with a huge dick, how do i get this scene?
Sounds like the slavers office, very last scenes of this version if Sparkle becomes a slave to Lel or the group

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
anyone know how to turn off roopah making my decisions? Looked for it in saveeditonline and it didnt seem obvious.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
How do you become owned by Lel? Also, how do you start "getting through to Roopah" as the patch notes say, other than the window shopping date after taking the bimbo potion.

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Hey, I thought the version was stuck on 0.69 on purpose and would only improve by letters : 0.69 0.69d 0.69e .... it was a great number here.
I feel betrayed :/

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes