NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
How do you become owned by Lel? Also, how do you start "getting through to Roopah" as the patch notes say, other than the window shopping date after taking the bimbo potion.

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Hey, I thought the version was stuck on 0.69 on purpose and would only improve by letters : 0.69 0.69d 0.69e .... it was a great number here.
I feel betrayed :/

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, latest news from Davie below, update shouldn't be too much longer :cool:.

In news, the next update will be coming out in the next couple days but unfortunately it is not as much story-oriented as I wanted it to be. There were tons of bugs to fix and new renders to fix the low-resolution blurring on some of the older character sprites.

In addition, there was a lot of setup to do for a big new feature... a choice of three different companions near the beginning of the game to replace Wejit (which has been a very popular request and despite my love of Wejit it is a request that I am happy to fulfill). There will be a more detailed post about this later but just as a teaser the tentative options are currently between: one unruly nymph (chick), an assertive but self-loathing vampire (dude), and a slightly fruity barbarian (dude). Any of these may change but the last one is most likely to be changed... I am juggling a lot of ideas.

Thank you all for your support, comments, messages, and, well... everything! I appreciate you.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
anyone know how to turn off roopah making my decisions? Looked for it in saveeditonline and it didnt seem obvious.
I'm a little late, but it's roopahs set it to False.
In addition, there was a lot of setup to do for a big new feature... a choice of three different companions near the beginning of the game...

Even more branching, on the one hand, it's great, but on the other it can be a nightmare for people like me that gotta see everything :p
...to replace Wejit (which has been a very popular request and despite my love of Wejit it is a request that I am happy to fulfill).
Seriously, that many people don't like Wejit? He's one of my favorites (if not the favorite), the only one that was making me laugh (or at least smirk) and continuous to be the absolute bro.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the alternative to Wejit? I hope its not another golbin. Give me a cute half orc girl, pixie or a female elf.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
What is the alternative to Wejit? I hope its not another golbin. Give me a cute half orc girl, pixie or a female elf.
It is a goblin but a female shortstack goblin named Ooyum. I don't normally play with her so I don't remember much about her, but up to what I played she didn't have any sex scenes.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Then what is the point? Golbin with dick, golbin with no duck. They are all the same ugly disgusting creature.
To be fair it's a case of sexual dimorphism, she's not nearly as gross looking as male goblins. She has smoother skin, more round less angular face, she's not bad looking by any means. My problems with her are entirely story related, I'm not going to abandon such a bro tier character for someone I don't know.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The latest update has been issued - it is mainly fixes and tweaks.

Healslut 0.76d Patch

Sorry, this is mainly bugfixes and QoL updates! I have a lot of partially-done content that I am still working on. There will be a real story update soon!
Changelog:
  • Meeting Tonii again and possibly adding him to the already burgeoning group roster
  • Gallery has been permanently removed (slowly being replaced with Replay Scenes)
  • Hide button added to the mobile/tablet menu for easily hiding the dialog box (tap the screen to unhide)
  • Can now understand Manster while naked if Sparkle has Naked Knowledge while doing sexytimes
  • New scene image for Lel+Skylark after sexytimes with the trio in the ship cabin
  • Now able to select Fairy variation from the trainer if Sparkle chooses Fairy Form as her spell
  • Various character sprites re-rendered at higher resolutions
  • Fixed a bug preventing attributing number of fish caught during the fishing minigame
  • Added an option to skip the fishing minigame
  • Now your selected variation will not effect the story (so selecting the backup variation does not cause everyone to think you were previously killed)
  • Fixed an odd reference to Sparkle's weiner in the camp scenes with Harmony if Sparkle is weinerless
  • Fixed several places where the narration was in the incorrect voice (first instead of third)
  • Fixed the variable roopah_dinner_request not being set to true when with Kayden the first night and Roopah the second
  • Now giving Roopah a blowie if you're free use in Act 11 counts towards your bj score
  • Now getting with Panki +/Lel on the boat increases the appropriate sexytimes scores
  • Sexytimes with Harmony now increments the appropriate sexytimes stats
  • The alley funtimes with Wejit now increments the appropriate sexytimes stat
  • Choosing to sleep in the bed with Panki or on the floor with Lel gives the +1 like as it should now
  • "Rejection" variable now sets properly if with Roopah when Harmony tries to make a move
  • Fixed incorrect +1 like to Wejit when serving Twig and Champ first, now gives +1 to each of them
  • The Mindfuck spell now shows up on the status screen
  • You can now switch to "twink" if you have the "steamy" outfit on without it causing an error
  • Fixed bug where Leigh would reappear in Act 9 even though Roopah refused to let Sparkle try to get him back in the group
  • Kayden now chides Roopah if she tries to offload Bimbo Sparkle while she is supposedly making Sparkle's decisions
  • Refusing to sign the servitude contract while in a relationship with Lel +/Panki now properly sets the ownership status to none
Skipping code fixes:
  • "Chatted with Champ and Twig?" gives a +1 to both Champ and Twig, but you can only get 1 of them in a normal playthrough
  • You can set both "rel_open" and "roopah_quickie" to true when skipping, but unless I'm mistaken, they are exclusive in a normal playthrough
  • Skipping doesn't let you get the gag for the start of Act 9
  • Fish smuggling sidequest is not automatically passed when taken to jail now
  • In a normal playthrough, futa and twink can't get naked in jail during Act 9, but this is enabled in the skipping
  • If Roopah makes your decision and you're not in a relationship with her, skipping automatically makes you free use, even if you're not the looter
  • While skipping, it assumes that "roopah_dinner_request" is true if you're not in a relationship with Panki, but in a normal playthrough, there are other possible combinations where it's not set to true (if you're not free use, nor the looter with Roopah making your decisions, nor in a relationship with Roopah, and in addition spent the 2 nights with one of this combination: night1 Panki and night2 Panki or Kayden ; night1 Kayden and night 2 Kayden, Panki or Roopah (the Kayden/Roopah combination might be a bug in Act10))
  • If Roopah makes your decision and forced you to be free use and you're reluctant and you're in a relationship with Panki, the choice to opt out of free use is missing
  • The opportunities to get "agreeable" points when being free use, for giving up your tips and for voluntarily offer to suck Roopah's cock is missing
  • Selecting "Used the Naked Knowledge spell." to "How'd you get the pirate trade done?" doesn't give the $ exhibitionism += 1
  • Selecting "Got Harmony's help." to "How'd you get the pirate trade done?" gives an extra +1 like to Harmony
  • Selecting "Got Harmony's help." to "How'd you get the pirate trade done?" doesn't allow to select Holeboy instead of Biggie Claire
  • Skipping lets you get a +1 like with Panki for reading the letter, even if you're not in a relationship with her or are free use
  • Skipping lets you answer "Did you compliment Harmony's outfit?" even if Harmony isn't in the group
  • When looter and not free use, the question "Told Harmony you could be more than friends?" is only asked if Leigh is alive
  • Skipping doesn't give the sex.an += 1 that you normally getif you "Spent the night with Kayden?"
  • Skipping refers to missing bottoms, even if your "type" is "futa"
  • Skipping only asks "Agreed to a dinner date with Harmony?" if you're in a relationship with her, but in a normal playthrough, that option is also available when "harmony_pursuit" is true
  • Skipping lets you get the "steamy" outfit ("Got the bottoms to the 'western' outfit?"), even if you're "type" is "twink", and that can probably cause a bug, since I don't think that images for that combination exist
  • The option to reject Harmony (either due to being in a relationship with Roopah's cock and Roopah making your decision, or by explicitly chooseing to do so) is not available
  • Skipping doesn't handle if you spend that night with Roopah or Lel or Panki(+Lel+Jane) instead of Kayden
  • Giving a blowjob to Wejit doesn't increase the sex stat (same for skipping)

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Changelog:
  • Gallery has been permanently removed (slowly being replaced with Replay Scenes)
And here I am almost done with a mod :D So that's a second in a row I won't be sharing. Wish me luck with third attempt!

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes