BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
BeccaBoo daviezwei or anyone else who knows - I hope this is the right place to ask. I had tons of missing renders with the game on here. Not sure if this was a bad upload or so.

Errors as listed here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Generally a ton of character renders seemed to be missing.
Are you changing from the default girl at the very beginning? I know that there were a lot of problems if that happened and I'm not sure if Davie disabled it or not. I only play the female protag route so someone else may be able to answer. As the only complaints about missing images were that issue I would have to assume that is the problem. Basically don't change from female until the option comes up in the game.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
At one spot when you select go out for food a missing image icon appears named mreal and then it switches to a different image.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Apparently there is some loli addon for this game, anyone knows where to find it?
No idea. If anyone does know, please don't post in this thread as it is in no way associated with this game and does not have the blessing or approval of Davie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmodeus34

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
No idea. If anyone does know, please don't post in this thread as it is in no way associated with this game and does not have the blessing or approval of Davie.
He is just saying that to protect himself from the monkeys at the Patreon inquisition, which is why I'm asking here instead of being rude and doing it on official sources.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I decided to revisit the game, and I'm extremely happy with the character development, writing and progression. It feels like all my concerns and thoughts in my last post a long while ago have been addressed by the game, and there is some really interesting and engaging depth and undertones to the characterization of the protagonists.

It is incredibly satisfying to see Sparkle learn how to stand up for herself, to understand the failings of other people, and her own agency.

Even though it's just a sneak preview, the new bimbo transformation, and the impromptu "date" with Roompah are absolutely adorable. I might be misreading it, but I like that Bimbo Sparkle appears to be quite nuanced, and has some intelligent and insightful things to say, and it's more so a sense of unbridled positivity, empathy and trust that leads to her taking peoples turn of phrase literally. I love how her small moments of bubbly inquisitiveness and quick-wittedness confuse the hell out of Roopah.

It makes sense for Kayden and Roopah to be rather abrasive and judgemental, insulting her (at least at first for Roopah), but I feel that Ooyum and Lel would know more than to just treat her as unintelligent at face-value. I would love to see her interactions with the much more fleshed out Twig, and the ever kind Jane.

I figured out that staying the first night with Panki, and then the second with Roopah, lets you do the Panki+Lel+Jane poly, alongside a dedicated relationship with Roopah, and I'm super impressed that it is accounted for and built in so subtly. I'm a bit confused on if its possible to start a relationship with Harmony, Panki expresses her acceptance of it, and tells you to ask Roopah about it, but you never get the option to, the dinner with Roopah doesn't really amount to any meaningful or relevant conversation; and also makes you miss getting Jane into your relationship, so hopefully the discussion comes later (although it's a shame to miss the camp scene with Harmony). It also skips the dance scene with Harmony and doesn't show her in the cabin if you do both the Roopah and Panki+Lel scene.

The walkthrough mentions that it is possible to be with Harmony and Roopah, but it's unclear if it is integrated yet, or if it's possible to also be with Panki (and the girls). I also don't know what " Maybe there's some new route to start getting through to Roopah" is referring to in the change-log.

Basically all of the positives I originally brought up are still going strong, the level of polish, the visuals, audio, choice variation and accountability, it's all fantastic.

Perhaps it's due to the path I'm on, and only doing sapphic/futa content, but I would love to have more erotic scenes, and I feel like Bimbo Sparkle could have a lot of fun and sexy moments. I hope her further content keeps letting her be witty and adorable, instead of emphasizing the lack to autonomy and "inability" to follow conversation the walkthrough mentions. It more so came across to me that she didn't care to acknowledge the argument between Roopah and Kayden, and their insults towards her, due to her empathetic positivity, and her trusting attitude leading to her taking things at face value, rather than not being able to understand what they were saying.

I'm super glad the development is going so well, I hope you continue to find success and that you have a great community. Best of luck!
Wow. I don't even know what to say. A lot of your points and feedback have gone right into my notes. I really appreciate you taking the time to let you know how you feel about the game. It means a whole lot to me :)

Some quick replies:
  • I was really apprehensive about bringing in Bimbo Sparkle and I'm very happy that you have found it enjoyable so far! I hope not to disappoint.
  • I'll have a look into the code for the situations you mentioned with Harmony joining the harem and figure out what I may have missed to connect all those.
  • I'm actively working on adding more sexytimes (Manster was added recently and free-use dinner with Kayden is in the next update). My final goal is to have some kind of erotic scene between every 10 or 15 minutes of play, even if it is simply a quick little naughty something.

gay is avoidable?
Don't do gay things and you won't turn into a gay. This also applies to the game.

As long as we're on the subject of transformation, I would love to see an option for female Sparkle's appearance to become closer to her "real world" female appearance. In short, I'd like to see something for those of us who are more attracted to small breasted women.

Granted, I'll continue to play and enjoy Healslut regardless, but I hope that you at least give some thought to my suggestion.
I am also a small booba fan. There's Lel (and a possible upcoming new companion in the "flat is justice" cult) for your minimal pleasure but I understand where you're coming from. I will have to think about how to limit the number of new renders needed... but I've put this in my notes.

Why i only just found this I have no idea, but I like it (y)
Thanks! I appreciate it :)

I finally reached the end of the update.

What a great game (y)

So far I have two final saves with the Bimbo and the Futa on the [free use] branch.

I can't wait to try the other branchs :)

One thing tho : about the final Futa-hulk transformation... Hopefully this will not be permanent. I prefer when Futa characters keep their femininity. I don't mind some muscles, but this final Futa-hulk was way too much for me :ROFLMAO:

...or I could... just not drink the potion... But I hate do disappoint master-Lel ;)
Thank you for the kind words! And Lel is brewing a potion that will (supposedly) change Sparkle back...

I really like the update but I still always feel like I'm getting a T&D here... so many awesome potential slots to go full on break Sparkle non-con, only for the inner goodness to shine through. Nooo I don't want nice Roopah I want her to TAKE ADVANTAGE of Sparkle being dumb. I want Sparkle to say no to servicing the big crusty unbathed dick but then forced to anyway.

Still the game can't be all things to everyone and I understand the less cruel and fun side that wants to be delivered, awesome visuals as always!
I understand how you feel. I put trap doors and escape hatches everywhere so it's easy for Sparkle to avoid or get out of trouble. I did put in the "no foreshadowing" and "no backpedaling" options in an earlier release but I need to refine them so that people who like to play "coy" can enjoy their kinks too.

Thanks for letting me know about these! I fixed them all with the last release.

God damn it! :love:
gottum

Bro. Davie.

Harmony down by the lake: that shit was art. Good job. I love this game.
Thank you so much! It took me a long time to get that scene were I wanted so I'm really happy you enjoyed it :)

Harmony sex scene. Pure gold.

also, this :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Thank you! There is plenty more Panki planned, too!

The bimbo potion and scenes so far with bimbo sparkle make this game go from a 10 to 11, I hope there's an option to stay bimbo or at least a LOT more scenes for it.
I appreciate that. I was apprehensive about how to implement Bimbo Sparkle while keeping her in focus. I'm glad that you liked it!

Hey, I thought the version was stuck on 0.69 on purpose and would only improve by letters : 0.69 0.69d 0.69e .... it was a great number here.

I feel betrayed :/
I have lived long enough to see myself become the villain.

What is the alternative to Wejit? I hope its not another golbin. Give me a cute half orc girl, pixie or a female elf.
Yeah, it's a Goblin named Ooyum.

But one of the possible upcoming new ones is close: a female Nymph! Basically an Elf, right? (But don't say that to her.)

I don't get it, why are the centaurs not fuckable?
Centaur sex could still be added later on, especially if it is frequently asked for. Davie really listens to his fans and quite often adds new scenes retroactively.

Patreon and whether a halfman half horse violates their TOS is a whole other issue however.
I do like to consider suggestions and requests but sadly I cannot consider this currently.

But yes I often go back and add scenes, too! (btw Kayden's scenes at the first free-use dinner are FINALLY done for the next update)

At one spot when you select go out for food a missing image icon appears named mreal and then it switches to a different image.
I will run through those scenes and find the problem. Thanks for letting me know.

"This release will also break all your saves" :ROFLMAO:

Nice. I'll just replay the first few hours to see the new 15 minutes of random AI-generated content.
Sadly I have to agree.

It started amazing, but the story and writing gradually turned into something that an AI story generator can easily produce nowadays (with very little user input).

It still has some nice moments, like the seemingly hand-written Harmony romance scene, but most of the story is completely random gibberish now.

I would be seriously surprised if the dev isn't using AI to co-write at least half of the text.
Firstly, thank you for letting me know that you feel it started really well. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed at least the beginning of the game (and Harmony's romance scene which did tax my creative juices so thank you).

Secondly, would you expound on the AI-generated feeling you get with some specific examples? What parts or scenes do you find are random gibberish? I'm always looking to improve and grow as an author and criticism helps me do that, so if you have a little time for this I would greatly appreciate it.

Lastly, I want to say I don't know what to say except to say that I type every letter with my own fingers which are controlled by my own brain, per se. I will admit that it is possible that I am a delusional AI construct or that aliens have implanted a gibberish-generator in my frontal lobe. But then again, as a devout solipsist, I know that I have created the whole of reality in my own mind and that every post on this board is actually me ironically fighting to reign in my egocentrism even though every me here knows it's not going to work. (Also is this the sort of jibber-jabber you're talking about?)

DiamondNinja

Jul 17, 2020
How do you go into the free use path? Do you have to sleep with specific people on the first and second night? Can you do it while being nice to Lel? I played through on my preferred female harem path (too bad you have skip out on the foursome to have dinner with Harmony and camp out with her later) but now I just want to see what other content there is in the game and I don't think I'm choosing the right options to be able to do anything different.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
How do you go into the free use path? Do you have to sleep with specific people on the first and second night? Can you do it while being nice to Lel? I played through on my preferred female harem path (too bad you have skip out on the foursome to have dinner with Harmony and camp out with her later) but now I just want to see what other content there is in the game and I don't think I'm choosing the right options to be able to do anything different.
I had the same issue. The walkthrough is not very clear as to when [free use] path begins.
The [free use] path begins if you agree to share Lel's duties (or take over if she is dead).
This will unlock a new dialogue option for later. After that, the walkthrough is accurate.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
What is the main quest, exactly? I don't know that there is one? It seems to me that we're just a band of friends wandering around doing odd jobs to get some gold, lol.

Also, as an aside, I had no idea there was such flexibility with the relationships! I used to be a Panki-first harem purist, but now... now I realize you can keep the Panki/Lark core intact without losing Harmony as the messy lover or Lel as a mistress/separate girlfriend. You can even fit in a little Roopah action in the early game! Weirdly, I prefer the dynamics/roles of keeping the routes separate rather than as one big harem. Neato.

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Well, I think it first starts going downhill when it suddenly timeskips to a random battle scene with bandits.
The scene itself it still fine, but it is something that regularly happens in AI stories.
That's not random at all. It's been established from the start that you're in a band of adventurers. You go to dungeons looking for loot and you take on quests to get paid. Taking on a job for the town is, if anything, the clearest example of adventuring being a viable choice of "career".
There was also no "timeskip". It happens right after you go to the dungeon to get Lel back (if you decided to do that) and is just part of your activities that day. I'd say it was a strangely busy day and maybe the story would have been better paced if there were actually a few time skips, but that would cause problems with the IRL plot. Not an easy problem to solve.

Then shortly after you are tasked with getting some fish and spent an unreasonable amount of time/effort/dialogue to get said fish.
This follows cause and effect. Kayden deliberately gives you insufficient funds to buy the fish so you have to find a roundabout way to do it. Besides you can end it really quickly by just accepting one of the first offers you get from Fisch and Pez and not "spend an unreasonable amount of time/effort/dialogue". But why would you when the dialogue is so good?

Shortly after the fantasy MMO is suddenly pirate themed.
You get on a boat and have spend, what feels like weeks, to solve a murder mystery and some seemingly random situation with a slave trader that suddenly appears.
All this dialogue with goofy-looking pirate characters didn't appeal to me.
Again, this follows cause and effect. The scene that causes you to have to flee is questionably written, but once you do have to it makes sense you'd go the sea route (I assume flying isn't an option for a party of up to 10 people in a desperate situation).
You could argue that pirates and medieval towns and fashion don't fit together but... they do. I guess this is a bit subjective but for me as long as they don't contradict something else, visuals and styles have a lot of freedom to be played with.

What I do have a problem with is the guns. This is a world building issue: Why was everyone around Kulton wearing armor and wielding spears when pistols and, as we see later, rifles are around?

Lel suddenly behaving like a complete slut, instead of a shy slave girl also felt very out-of-character.
Kayden mentioning this on the side was pretty funny, but this isn't the girl I white-knighted in the beginning of the game.
I agree. It would have been nice to see more gradual development for Lel, and for a while that was the case. In my playthrough I took responsibility for Lel and saw her wanting to help the group with fights. That's a great start and it's on pace with something you'd expect out of a character who's been extremely timid for a long time.
But once you see her on the pirate ship she's skipped her character arc all the way to the end point. She's now outgoing and hyper and doesn't even seem to care about how Kayden still treats her. She's a completely different person and we as the audience don't know how it happened.

Oh, and then the game also tells you you were always a girl IRL and being a guy never happened, lul. Or was that later in the game?
That one's a bit odd. I'm still waiting to see how the story goes before I decide if that works or not.
One of the early endings tells us that the MC's IRL body is changed. That's "fine" if you assume it happens with the VR gear or whatever is used to play the game. But then Jane tells you you always looked that way. How could that happen? We're now rewriting reality and history. Along with collapsing realities and some kind of parallel universe story, this world building could be stretching believability a little too far.

Now the moment when I really started disliking the game:
*snip*
(which has seen almost zero progress ever since getting on the boat).
I think you're not seeing this game's greatest strength. Characters and dialogue. You complain a lot about having to talk to people and how the plot is not progressing.
I agree the plot has issues. But I'm forgiving of it because for the most part the characterization is strong, the dialogue supports it and the humor is effective. Despite what happened with Lel, her new character is still strongly written and fun to see. I'll take character dialogue with conflict and comedy over another scene with Gab the plot-fedex person any day. That's clearly where the writer's best qualities are. You might be looking for a more plot-driven story while Healslut is character-driven. It doesn't completely excuse poor plot writing but it's unreasonable to think everything is ruined by it.

Unrelated to everything else: I love Goofyknee. Another really likable character that just makes me smile when I see her. Seems unlikely now, but I would be so happy if we get to see her again.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
What I do have a problem with is the guns. This is a world building issue: Why was everyone around Kulton wearing armor and wielding spears when pistols and, as we see later, rifles are around?
We've done that for hundreds of years.
That one's a bit odd. I'm still waiting to see how the story goes before I decide if that works or not.
One of the early endings tells us that the MC's IRL body is changed. That's "fine" if you assume it happens with the VR gear or whatever is used to play the game. But then Jane tells you you always looked that way. How could that happen? We're now rewriting reality and history. Along with collapsing realities and some kind of parallel universe story, this world building could be stretching believability a little too far.
Eh, tbf most of the really wonky collapse stuff only happens in the "temporary chatrooms", otherwise it's just our reality (in which your original form appears to be an anomaly) and the universe they tapped for the game.

Reactions: redraw

Arkzero

Jun 4, 2021
Let me guess. Superfake transformation where we actully possess a female body as a male who we most probably never even see (maybe once) and its just 99.9999% female protag who somtimes claims she suppose to be a guy? ..with zero transformation, no gender bending at all, just playing as a girl and due to supposedly being a hetero dude we suck cock the 2nd time after seeing an orc exposing himself instead of instantly?
Let me guess. Superfake transformation where we actully possess a female body as a male who we most probably never even see (maybe once) and its just 99.9999% female protag who somtimes claims she suppose to be a guy? ..with zero transformation, no gender bending at all, just playing as a girl and due to supposedly being a hetero dude we suck cock the 2nd time after seeing an orc exposing himself instead of instantly?
you're wrong dude, play first before making dumb guessing, the game is great (mostly)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I got She Hulk that Nice :LOL:it least not Female there won't be other Thing to make Shemale into Male?
But So far the game Got Good Story Keep up wanna see full story soon :cool:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Ninjaman2 said:
I really like the update but I still always feel like I'm getting a T&D here... so many awesome potential slots to go full on break Sparkle non-con, only for the inner goodness to shine through. Nooo I don't want nice Roopah I want her to TAKE ADVANTAGE of Sparkle being dumb. I want Sparkle to say no to servicing the big crusty unbathed dick but then forced to anyway.

Still the game can't be all things to everyone and I understand the less cruel and fun side that wants to be delivered, awesome visuals as always!
I understand how you feel. I put trap doors and escape hatches everywhere so it's easy for Sparkle to avoid or get out of trouble. I did put in the "no foreshadowing" and "no backpedaling" options in an earlier release but I need to refine them so that people who like to play "coy" can enjoy their kinks too.
So... will we ever get non-con Roopah or? I too would be uh.. intrigued by this :)

Reactions: yumyymm

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
A little news from Davie posted earlier today:-

In news, the next update is bumbling along to release and will likely be out this weekend. The two biggest things for this one will be the new option of having Harmony top futa Sparkle at the campsite and the completion of Kayden's free-use dinner scenes (finally). There will be some continuation of the story as well as bugfixes and quite a few re-renders (as I work to get rid of the low-quality ones I did with the older video card).
Once again (and always) thank you for your support in developing Healslut as well as all the comments, criticism, kind words, and suggestions. I appreciate you

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Haven't played in a while, how do I get Lel to own Sparkle? Can it be done on the "sparkle sandwich route"?

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Wow I'm so happy with the Harmony romance and sex scene and how accomodating she is with transforming her body. Her "ode to Sparkle" by the lake was beautiful. Now I wish I didn't have to choose between her and Skylark.

Davie, could we get a Panki+Lel+Skylark+Harmony Sparkle Sandwich? Can we make it happen? I'm sure Sparkle would be loathe to hurt one of the girls' feelings by not including her...

Also, is there any way for Sparkle to be owned by Lel and avoid getting fucked by the gross ogre-man at the admin office?

I agree. It would have been nice to see more gradual development for Lel, and for a while that was the case. In my playthrough I took responsibility for Lel and saw her wanting to help the group with fights. That's a great start and it's on pace with something you'd expect out of a character who's been extremely timid for a long time.
But once you see her on the pirate ship she's skipped her character arc all the way to the end point. She's now outgoing and hyper and doesn't even seem to care about how Kayden still treats her. She's a completely different person and we as the audience don't know how it happened.
Yeah I was always confused, if not slightly flabbergasted, with this sudden shift. I brought it up in the past here but Davie and some others assured me this is much less OOC than it seems and that it makes sense for an abused introvert to "bloom" like this with their abuser temporarily out of action. I accepted the explanation but personally I'm not entirely convinced. A couple more gadual changes would've been nice.

Reactions: MaxVaron
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes