Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
... that new scene with Panki and the magister is brilliant. Really. The only unfortunate thing is that it probably won't happen in my timeline. I simply cannot abandon Harmony's sexytimes scene at the camp.
See! Even (part of) a dragon agrees that these two events cannot stand to be exclusive. :sneaky:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Hmmm... I just realized the character description says 'Unique jewelry slots [+2]'
I wonder what those could be?
Nipple and clit piercings perhaps? I can entirely imagine Sparkle with nipple chains. Panki would likely enjoy giving those a yank.

The good part is, being a video game - Sparkle's breasts will never get saggy or stretched out, they would remain perky and perfect no matter how much yanking goes on.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
any updates so far ?? well this post didnt updated much
and also this is a great game
I believe the official update has not been released yet. The version number that patrons have is 'e' and the one we have here is 'c'. of course, as we are a pirate site, we may end up getting it sooner if someone decides to make it publicly available. But usually on this one, we end up waiting till the public version comes out.

This is why I am not a patron, because if I were, the patron version would mysteriously appear here the moment I had it. So out of respect for the developer, I am not a patron. Although I do believe this is one of the better games available on this site. And the developer is worth supporting.

Just be aware, that for this game (and many others) if a person comes along and says 'omg! look the new version is out!' - they don't mean it's out for everyone, what they really mean is the patron version is available for patrons - not a true public release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renhai

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
A little delayed, sorry but here it is!!

From ProWritingAid:
"Most publishers consider novel length as between 50,000 and 110,000 words. The average length is about 90,000 words. Big, epic stories can be 120,000+ words."
The game contains 34,340 dialogue blocks, containing 331,297 words and 1,803,002 characters, for an average of 9.6 words and 53 characters per block.
There's like 3 books in this thing.
Anyway this won't seem like a very big update I'm afraid. A lot of work went into it but there's only about 20 minutes of new content altogether. I plan to sit down and really grind out some story for the next update. Maybe I can get us into tetralogy territory.
Thank you for supporting the development of this game. I appreciate you!
Changelog:
  • Kayden's free-use dinner scene is now completed (72 freakin renders for 2 images in the scene!)
  • Futa Sparkle can now choose to bottom for Harmony at the camp outside the Goblin village
  • Can now do sexytimes with Manster in Underwell regardless of having Harmony in the party
  • If in a relationship with Panki+/-Lel, Sparkle has opportunities to quit free use near the start of her duties
  • Can now attempt to smuggle the Pixie power regardless of having the Fairy Form spell
  • Tons of renders redone for lighting consistency and clarity (thanks writer's block!)
  • Altered the girl version of the "steamy" outfit to be without bra instead of without bottoms because boobs
  • Changed the ADU collar classic girl hair because I wanted to
  • Added "Lying with Lel" to Replay Scenes
  • Added some images to the starting questions screens
  • Added a bit more content to the "bumplug after sexytimes with Kayden" scene
  • Added subtle click sound when making choices to give them some weight
  • Fixed incorrect opening sound for the status screen
  • 80% "just" removed because of way too much "just"
Downlewds:
PC/Linux

MAC

Android

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I believe the official update has not been released yet. The version number that patrons have is 'e' and the one we have here is 'c'. of course, as we are a pirate site, we may end up getting it sooner if someone decides to make it publicly available. But usually on this one, we end up waiting till the public version comes out.

This is why I am not a patron, because if I were, the patron version would mysteriously appear here the moment I had it. So out of respect for the developer, I am not a patron. Although I do believe this is one of the better games available on this site. And the developer is worth supporting.

Just be aware, that for this game (and many others) if a person comes along and says 'omg! look the new version is out!' - they don't mean it's out for everyone, what they really mean is the patron version is available for patrons - not a true public release.
Thank you Ciderapple, I know that Davie really appreciates the loyalty of his Patreons and as a sole developer not having new releases leaked really helps him. He is also very good (apart from this time) at publc releases so although a delay between Patreon and free it is not excessive. For anyone hoping for some input as to the new release I haven't played it as I want to wait but enjoy if you play it.

thon 67

Jan 28, 2021
"Most publishers consider novel length as between 50,000 and 110,000 words. The average length is about 90,000 words. Big, epic stories can be 120,000+ words."
The game contains 34,340 dialogue blocks, containing 331,297 words and 1,803,002 characters, for an average of 9.6 words and 53 characters per block.
There's like 3 books in this thing.
I would prefer one game to three books.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Given the description of this game, I've always wanted to ask, is this like Matrix where the protagonists mind is in the game, or are we playing a game, where you're playing a dude, playing a game.

durhon

May 31, 2018
Given the description of this game, I've always wanted to ask, is this like Matrix where the protagonists mind is in the game, or are we playing a game, where you're playing a dude, playing a game.
Dude playing a game but its like a full dive VR.

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
i know i might be overreaching this but please but please hoewer uploads this can upload this game to idk mediafire gofile or megaupload for godsakes ?
these listed dowlanoad sites espicially racaty having HORRIBLE Dowlanoad Speeds i dowlanoad compressed that's this reason otherwise 1 gig like 4 minute for me.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone post a picture of what the "adorable femboy" looks like?

Honestly I always avoid going the sissy route because it looks too manly in this game so I usually end up going futa. was just wondering what the next level looked like.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Can someone post a picture of what the "adorable femboy" looks like?

Honestly I always avoid going the sissy route because it looks too manly in this game so I usually end up going futa. was just wondering what the next level looked like.
twink-femboy-coy.png

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Will there be any new walkthrough mods released to this game? i always feel real confused following the normal walkthrough x3

• Hey there
Reactions: Zuhalzu

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I had a go at making a compressed Android port for Healslut v0.76e. Tested the first few minutes and it seemed to work alright. A few of the images in the intro suffer some from the compression but the rest of the images appear to be fine. On balance, I think it's worth dropping the size to 200Mb.

I've got basic gestures loaded: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Link:

Reactions: Arkzero

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
RIP my save files. But the game feels different at start now somehow. Let's start all again then.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes