Arkzero

Jun 4, 2021
Can someone post a picture of what the "adorable femboy" looks like?

Honestly I always avoid going the sissy route because it looks too manly in this game so I usually end up going futa. was just wondering what the next level looked like.
i always avoid it too, think is a waste of effort, the two extremes will be just fine to choose, not this middle-thing probably like Bulbasaur (no one picks it haha)

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Haven't played the last two updates. Is the following scene from the changelog for Kayden turning free-use and getting dicked down? Fingers crossed. I know it's a big stretch (double entendre) but I hate that little bitch and want to see him put in his place:
(Kayden's free-use dinner scene is now completed (72 freakin renders for 2 images in the scene!)

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
i always avoid it too, think is a waste of effort, the two extremes will be just fine to choose, not this middle-thing probably like Bulbasaur (no one picks it haha)
1. I don't get it, Bulbasaur is S-tier.
2. I don't get it, there is only one guy option, right?

Reactions: BJon89

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
it has potential but can we get the harem with lei and panki with harmony or not right now?

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to get a sex scene with Amander???
Or is there only just a sex a sex scene with those tentacles for that whole event, from when Amander temporarily turns u into a "small mini–Nome like Sparkles," to go n help Goofynee dig thru a bunch of scraps to find what's there that's worth keeping????

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me if femboy sparkle use his dick on anyone besides Lel? If i remember correctly, laste time i played he could only use it on her and had to end up eating her out anyway. To bad femboy sparkle can have a normal sized cock.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Been a bit, played through it start to finish a few times to check out the proverbial goods.

1) Harmony finally, (finally) getting an answer was all kinds of amazing and adorable at once. The scene, the writing, the payoff is all well and truly excellent. Between Panki, Harmony and Weijit, now Sparkle just *has* to save the day and thwart whatever forces of evil threaten x or y. Full stop.

Although now I kind of want them (Sparkle and Harmony) to shag on the regular; it'd be nice to have a source of D that isn't attached to Kaiden's nonsense. Champ is okay, but it feels like any "real" growth for him is tucked away, if at all. Roompah.. eh, more on her later.

2) While I greatly prefer "futa" Sparkle for the larger variety of potential scenes, props where they are due: "Bimbo" Sparkle (female bod only) from Lel's unstable alchemy was an absolute treat.

It may have been the combination of Roompah forced out of her comfort zone into the role of protector, as well as Wiejit being (as usual) so damn awesome, but the pink haired antics were a delight. If anything, Sparkle wierdly started showing traits of even further courage and understanding, albiet through the fog of bimbo speak.

It probably doesn't work as well without another character to react to her bubbly speach and behavior, but dang if I wasn't grinning and laughing though the bits that presented themselves. Now I'm going to need to dedicate a save to that path, for so long as it lasts. Not the worst outcome!

2b) The meat mountain 'futa' form is.. well, it exists. I'm sure it was a massive amount of work. Renders alone. But honestly, I preferred Sparkle's futa state post milking (pirate ship, deflecting blame to Roompah), and was hoping for more along the lines of that. (Or a biological hermaphrodite, but that's not really on brand for this creators style games.) I like athletic gals, but that one is a bit too much, even for me. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

3) It's almost a mixed bag, because this (regarding Bimbo Sparkle and Roompah) is the kind of growth and potential character I'd love to have seen from the orc since the game began, instead of her being angry conflicted mess all the time. Like, I get it. She has issues. But she also stonewalls any real fun beyond free use and the initial encounter if you go futa.

Well, unless you go for dom orc mode I suppose. Meh.

Weijit, Panki, even Kaiden of all things are more enguaging than she is for the longest while. I had hopes that once she was (finally) on the recieving end from that all too rare wrestling encounter post pirate ship there would be the opportunity for her to let her hair down, so to speak, and possibly start enjoying action from the bottom as well as the top. Bonus points if she'd join Sparkle in free use duties. Or gain a more flattering and suggestive outfit.

With Harmony being as flipping awesome as she is, Roompah is becoming more and more of a hard sell. Which is a shame, cause I love ze Orc beauties.

4) Regarding powers, noticed there was more dialogue and flavor for the fairy form. Still no option for being used as a fleshlight, though. (Why does it fit? Pixie magic!)

Does Absolution Sluttery actually work at all? By it's description, it's supposed to make others randy and acting on come hither signals to Sparkle, with the potential snag that if she *doesn't* enguage in the act it actually brings the mood down.

But for example, when Harmony confessed for the (third) time to Sparkle, the response on one play through was basically "I'm with Roompah now." Harmony mentions she can produce a meat monstrosity just as impressive or viable as the orc, and Sparkle.. just nopes out. Wut.

4b) On a similar beat, how come a futa Sparkle with this ability isn't constantly finding themselves climbed on by Ooyum or Twig?

5) There are centaurs and Sparkle is not fucked by them. I repeat; Centaurs. And Sparkle is not shagged crossed eyed via horsewang for great justice. Truly this is the worst timeline.

6) Does the 'jewelry' option of rewards from chosing a weapon manifest at all? I imagine that would play hell with the already overwhelming amount of renders.

7) The game is great. The Dev is great. Nitpicking and personal desires aside, this game is a treat to behold each an every time I delve into it, and certainly worth supporting.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Very good game, with some genuinely funny lines. However, no matter what options I chose, Sparkle has had sex with practically everyone but poor Wejit??!!! And I've played to the end.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Very good game, with some genuinely funny lines. However, no matter what options I chose, Sparkle has had sex with practically everyone but poor Wejit??!!! And I've played to the end.
Plus side, depending on how you've been playing, Sparkle is probably working her way there. At this point Sparkle has potentially accepted the little green not-yoda as her friend and guardian, gotten a little hands on, some footplay, and has blown him twice-- and discovered that Weijit's spunk is somehow one of the tastiest things in the game/worlds existance.

I have faith his time will cum.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you keep a great friendship with him and have him in your party till the end, it should be pretty easy to reward the little guy's little guy multiple times. Just check in on him in each and every scene possible to see if he's ok and if there's anything you can do for him. I never played as free-use though, so maybe that's a factor.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't played since the start of getting off the ship, so I'm a bit curious on how people have gone through the game. What are the most common major decisions?
Who did you form a relationship with?
Which goblin do you keep?
Are you free-use?
Is Roopah making decisions for you?
Did you try to keep/save Leigh/Lel?
What is the status of Lel, and by extension, you?
Is Lel a combatant and you a loot puppy? Or are you responsible for Lel? Or did you ignore Lel to the point of death?

Those are all the ones I can think of as of right now. Are there more?

Also, I think my first emotional moment was when we Mindfucked Twig. The ending scene of that was pretty cool and definitely made me appreciate the game more.

Reactions: naurd
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes