naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I haven't played since the start of getting off the ship, so I'm a bit curious on how people have gone through the game. What are the most common major decisions?
Who did you form a relationship with?
Which goblin do you keep?
Are you free-use?
Is Roopah making decisions for you?
Did you try to keep/save Leigh/Lel?
What is the status of Lel, and by extension, you?
Is Lel a combatant and you a loot puppy? Or are you responsible for Lel? Or did you ignore Lel to the point of death?

Those are all the ones I can think of as of right now. Are there more?

Also, I think my first emotional moment was when we Mindfucked Twig. The ending scene of that was pretty cool and definitely made me appreciate the game more.
I pretty much always do save Lel, share loot puppy duties at first, and then free use.

I don't do relationships and just rotate who I sleep with on the first two nights but Roopa is my favorite. I like Roopa making my decisions but the most recent update gives Lel the option to buy Sparkle as her slave and so far I like that even more, so no more Roopa control for the time being.

Fairly indifferent on Leigh, he is a pretty minor character and the only sex scene with him I have come across is the night one handjob.

Harmony (cast spell on skeleton in early fight to unlock) is a fairly significant love interest and character plot wise, so that is big one to check out if you haven't. Also the new content isn't always chronological. Big scenes have been added at the bar searching for the rouge bandit and at the customs office if you fail to smuggle the pixie dust, to name a few.

And last but not least, Wejit is my hero. I can't play the game without him.

Reactions: HenWen

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I finished the Goofyknee scene, and the post-dialogue has me wondering if we'll be turned into a thirdling at a later time. Or maybe Lel will be since she was studying the spell. Regardless, it seems like someone will be turning into a thirdling. I'm assuming that's a flag that can be used for later scenes. But is it worth it? I have the troll semen and fairy form so it would be easy enough to get the fish. But is getting the fish for the dinner worth it? What are the consequences of not getting enough fish? Is that a story branch or just dialogue differences. Will Kayden treat you nicer going forward? Or just until the next time you can screw up?

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
I finished the Goofyknee scene, and the post-dialogue has me wondering if we'll be turned into a thirdling at a later time. Or maybe Lel will be since she was studying the spell. Regardless, it seems like someone will be turning into a thirdling. I'm assuming that's a flag that can be used for later scenes. But is it worth it? I have the troll semen and fairy form so it would be easy enough to get the fish. But is getting the fish for the dinner worth it? What are the consequences of not getting enough fish? Is that a story branch or just dialogue differences. Will Kayden treat you nicer going forward? Or just until the next time you can screw up?
Pretty sure it just changes Kayden's friendship level. And you get turned into a thirdling and thrown in a dungeon if you try the smuggling route for the fish and fail. You get to be fucked by some tentacles if you want while you're at it.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Latest from Davie, posted earlier today:-

In Healslut news:
The next release is progressing well. Sparkle and Lel will visit the bandit camp wherein there will be several small (and possibly sexy) adventures. Fwawr makes a return! Sparkle finds out she's been awfully silly for a long time about a particular thing! Lel makes a (kinky) discovery! And much, much more!

Now here's the part for some maybe bad news... we're closer to the end of the story than you probably think. Not as in this release or next release or even next-next release but... probably closer than anyone would guess. This is simply a bit of warning so that you aren't suddenly blindsided when I drop the climax. And don't worry, I will drop more warnings as we get even closer.

That said, the climax and resolution are going to be big. Like, really big. There will be several different endings and tons of ending variations. So even though we're close, there's still a huge amount of work to be done. And, in addition, I will continue adding content to earlier parts of the story as well.

We're still on track for the next update by the end of this week. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, damn. Probably better to end it on the terms you have in mind then letting the tale drag on, but it feels like we just started getting on this ride, in a way. ..Although it's a metric butload of characters to be juggling in the first place, so there's that.

Looking forward to it, either way.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I have an update from Davie. Unfortunately there will be a delay with the new release which of course is a disappointment but the new update does sound epic so I am sure it will be worth the wait. Davies message is as follows:-

Hello everyone. I'm sorry and I hate to do it but I am delaying this next update. There are a lot of reasons for it but I won't make excuses. Please change/delete your pledge as necessary. I don't have a new release date yet. There is a lot to be done and I carelessly overpromised.
I've included a few teaser images here. A lot of mysteries are resolved and answers are revealed as we approach the story climax. This part gets very dense very quickly because the consequences of Sparkle's decisions will all be coming to light, for better or worse.
Thank you for your support in developing this game. It wouldn't be possible without you. I sincerely apologize for making you wait longer for this update.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
What's the difference in allowing Panki to bite or not bite MC? A normie vs a dom/sub relationship?

Jul 19, 2020
Sort of? IIRC, You can choose to have Panki bite you and become girlfriends, become girlfriends but without her biting you, and then no bite/keep it casual.

So far I think the only difference between girlfriends+bite and girlfriends+no-bite is that Panki gets much more aggressive when defending you against Kayden.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Ok I think I tried all routes and skins (apart "blood haired sparkle, I dd not continue this route, not sure there is benefit from it ? I dont like people dying on my watch :p)
It is really difficult to chose what is my fav route so far, and team mate romances prefered as well. I liked everything.
Even lover boi (I like both milked skin and mountain skin by the way)
If I had to chose I would keep too skin and routes: Bimbo route under lel responsibility and Futa milked skin route with harem :p

Ah I tried magister route (during trial) as well but can not figure out if there is a path not leading to panki "mistake". Did anyone find a peacefull way ?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes