BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, here is the latest update from Davie.

So I haven't been in a great state of mind for the last couple weeks. My other job has been really demanding and on top of that I've had writer's block. I know that sounds strange since I know exactly where the story is going but knowing the tale and being able to tell the tale are two different things.
Anyway, the good news is that as of last night I suddenly started writing again and I wrote non-stop for several hours. I am relieved and I'm feeling happier and hopeful. Also during the writer's block I got a ton of renders done (and re-done and re-done because I apparently hate myself). So yeah... the delayed update is trundling along... but I want a lot more in it than what I have now.
I'm taking the week of the 22nd to the 26th off work so I will have 9 whole days to work exclusively on Healslut. Instead of shooting for a stopping point I'm going to just get as much done as I can. That means the endings to the next update may be in odd places but it also means this will be the biggest update the game has ever had. The release will be on the 26th or 27th.
Thank you for sticking around, friends. I really do appreciate you.

So there you have it, some good news apart from the fact the release date is when I go off on holiday without my laptop :(.

Jul 19, 2020
That means the endings to the next update may be in odd places but it also means this will be the biggest update the game has ever had.
Ooh I like the idea of a really big update, but knowing my luck my 'primary' route will probably end up being one of those that don't get very far in the update :p

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
So the transformations are insane, but what it really disturbs me is that some "combinations" would be welcome. For example I would love me a muscular futa that has huge boobs but not bald. So in this case i would love me some Milkslut Futa with the long hair. Or something like a bimbo futa would be very much welcome. Now I do know that is basically the normal futa, but that has big boobs. Not as big as the milkslut though (not to mention the thicker dick.)

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
I wish.

There are so few times boi-sparkle actually gets fucked by a guy. Need more gay stuff asap. Ideally stuff which doesn't make me feel like a borderline pederast.
I also hope so, but the probability may not high, because I feel that most men(?) and women(?) in this game show homosexual tendencies. Maybe this is the taste of the developer.
——This comment is machine translation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fzeren

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
have a nice leak, version 0.84. ^^
Healslut-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
You, my friend, are a scholar. Thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes