BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys, the update has now dropped and here is a copy of the changes that have been made. As always it will be shared here in 2 weeks. On behalf of Davie thanks to you all here on F95 for waiting if you can't afford to pay on Patreon, being a sole dev that really helps Davie out. Obviously if you can afford to support him and like the game then stop reading this and get playing! :).

Sorry I don't have a better lead-in but I tried but I don't have many brain cells still working just now. Anyways here is the latest release! I had to take some out but I feel like there is a good bit in there still (except bugs).
  • A second (or interum) meeting with Fwawr the fellow Human
  • Possibly getting Fwawr's enchanted underoos (which are eNCHaNTeD)
  • Made the Silversun outfit transformation more "voluptuous"
  • Added sprites for all versions of Sparkle for the Silversun outfit (77 daggum renders)
  • Added some optional exhibitionism to the greatsword side quest
  • Get an agreeable point for wearing the gag when Lel suggests it
  • Can now spend the first night in the common room (with four unique outcomes)
  • Removed/combined dozens of lines to decrease the click-click-click
  • Restructured the ownership_type for Lel so that "fair" has a more fair chance
  • Fixed a big bug that was preventing a bit of story for the slave route from being shown
  • Sparkle now stays nude through the ride to Humblehooch if she was purchased
  • Sparkle no longer magically gains a top if she was topless on the wagon ride
EDIT: I just realized I didn't finish the JaRemy sexytimes (commonroom) scene and I left some placeholder text in there. Please don't read it. Don't read that! It's whatever I dunno she puts her feet on your head. That's the text you should not read. Or her head on your feet. It will be fixed in a patch soonish!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I respect the loyalty of his patrons for not posting links. Not that i like them, I wish they were not so loyal.
But you know for certain that it will be posted exactly on time (depending on Davie's release schedule), I usually sneak in a Patreon only pic every couple of months too.

SadPanda0284

Jan 23, 2023
The walkthrough linked is the most up to date one, but obviously not all the way up to date. What are you trying to do?
I just like having the walkthrough as I play to stay in-line with the different relationships/endings that I'm working on. I just wish that he could update the walkthroughs as he updates the games. Definitely love the game, & I just wanna see all of it

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
i hope this sunday we will see the new update ..it will be good timming :) i mean for tne non patreon memebers

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, I present to you the public release of Healslut 84d. Enjoy and thank you Davie

Changelog:
  • A second (or interum) meeting with Fwawr the fellow Human
  • Possibly getting Fwawr's enchanted underoos (which are eNCHaNTeD)
  • Made the Silversun outfit transformation more "voluptuous"
  • Added sprites for all versions of Sparkle for the Silversun outfit (77 daggum renders)
  • Added some optional exhibitionism to the greatsword side quest
  • Get an agreeable point for wearing the gag when Lel suggests it
  • Can now spend the first night in the common room (with four unique outcomes)
  • Removed/combined dozens of lines to decrease the click-click-click
  • Restructured the ownership_type for Lel so that "fair" has a more fair chance
  • Fixed a big bug that was preventing a bit of story for the slave route from being shown
  • Sparkle now stays nude through the ride to Humblehooch if she was purchased
  • Sparkle no longer magically gains a top if she was topless on the wagon ride
Bugfix Update:
  • Created missing "aghast" sprites for the looter outfit
  • Created missing sprites for Fwawr outfit with gag
  • Fixed giant Sparkle sprites for Silversun outfit
  • Fixed the Fwawr intro if Sparkle has not met Fwawr previously
  • Fixed issue with not being able to say no to Bodderich in the common room
  • (Now can cuddle with Lel in the common room as the fourth outcome)
  • Added icon for Fwawr outfit in status screen
  • Lel no longer instructs Sparkle on wearing the looter gear if she isn't
Downlewds:
PC/LINUX:

MAC:

ANDROID:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes