Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I have a little problem... How can keep my clothes when I drink the bimbofying potion ? I mean In a previous save I'm dressed and I have a romantic event with Roopah and my new game (with a relation with Roopah) I can't meet her, I don't really know why. The only difference I found is that I'm naked when I arrived in town but I don't know how to be dressed...
Does anyone know where I made the wrong choice ? (and no the wiki and the walkthrough don't seem to have the answer).

Edit : Found it ! For those wondering like me here's the tip. you must have a low "exhibitionist" score (invisible data only visible with unren), so avoid all the choices that can undress your character.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So, there's an option for futa sparkles to bottom for harmony but why cant futa sparkles top futa harmony?
daviezwei

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Bug Report: Just finished Class Trainer part in Act 7, Sparkles and Wejit comment about hearing laughter, and Fwaw appears saying "FWAAAH!" and then get the following error:

- I did not do the report so activated the red/pink4-armed red NPC "Fwawr Argarg"
- I am with Wejit, not Ooyam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignored and managed to get a few more screens, before triggering another error after Frar saying the whole world would be stupid, stupid:
Ignored again, and testing the answers - chose False, and after Fwaw's response, got the following error:

supergamervolker

Aug 27, 2022
In the Wiki I've read the following line:

• If Lel was left for dead or Sparkle had Leigh try to sell her, then Lel will retain ownership of Sparkle as a slave (and be “rude” about it)

How'd Lel be in the party at that point? Does she get re-inserted if you leave her? Mind you, I haven't actually tried leaving her behind because I like her but a dominant Lel sounds kinda hot.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just tried it. lol

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Lol :V like, 2min of conversation more than the last update e.e i guess this was just a fix or something like this?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Plot doesn't move on a lot. Wish Davie will stop reworking old content now and speed up to work on the continuation of the story

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes