dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What is the difference btw the male and female mc
,im more intrested in men plowing my mc and not lesbian sex or gay sex between other characters which would be the best option for that
As post above said, it's just flavor dialogue. Regardless of "out of game" character, you play the majority as your "in-game" character which can be female, futa or sissy boy, regardless of which out-of-game character you select.

Honestly though, you won't be getting plowed much as there are very few good male NPC characters to select from that aren't one off scenes. Plus, most of those guys are gross or unmasculine. Vast majority of good long-term options are other female characters. You can take the free-use route for more M/F content, but it comes with a bunch of other content you won't want as well.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
As post above said, it's just flavor dialogue. Regardless of "out of game" character, you play the majority as your "in-game" character which can be female, futa or sissy boy, regardless of which out-of-game character you select.

Honestly though, you won't be getting plowed much as there are very few good male NPC characters to select from that aren't one off scenes. Plus, most of those guys are gross or unmasculine. Vast majority of good long-term options are other female characters. You can take the free-use route for more M/F content, but it comes with a bunch of other content you won't want as well.
Hopefully those problems will be remedied at some point in the future, cause right now content is sorely lacking. Story is good, though. Got me really fascinated there, just that adult content feels basically non-existent. I think sex happened twice during my gameplay, and if I remember correctly, MC didn't come either time (poor sod).

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Hopefully those problems will be remedied at some point in the future, cause right now content is sorely lacking. Story is good, though. Got me really fascinated there, just that adult content feels basically non-existent. I think sex happened twice during my gameplay, and if I remember correctly, MC didn't come either time (poor sod).
Must have avoided Roopah and Panki then. Roopah will have sex with you almost on a nightly basis and you can't even walk in a bedroom without Panki or one of your harem dragging you to the nearest bed. The only time this doesn't happen is if you chose something other than pure female. Also, oral and anal sex is still counted as sex. (Regardless of what people may have told you in high-school)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Not cool bro:cry: i hope she can live... 1672185792354.png
EDIT.: FUCKING HEEEEELLLL, the things the dad said... holly fuck...
okay dev, u opened a hole in my chest...

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys, some news from Davie and it is all good for the start of the year!

"Anyway, just thought I'd share these (pics for Patreons only) and a bit of good news as well: I'm finally back in the groove. I worked on HS a lot yesterday and I'm happy with the progress. I even re-wrote a lame scene into something far more interesting that also gives Sparkle an early excuse to set aside some of her inhibitions. This will have a ripple-effect through the existing content and therefore creates plenty more work but I'm excited about it because it's (hopefully) fun.
There will be an update out this month for sure but I can't say when yet. Thanks for sticking around through the rough patch, friends. I really appreciate you."

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Bravo!

Amazingly well written.

Character development is through the roof, especially for Lel, Twig, and Harmony: the first two's backstories hit like Mack trucks, and Harmony's concept is incredibly unique and well developed.

MMO genre awareness is very well expressed up to including Leigh apparently ragequitting because the shiny-new HS class was OP compared to him (LOL), and then him getting petty-happy when it was nerfed through the floor after "playtesting".

Branching possibilities are very well implemented for the most part: you can go so many different ways and yet the story does still progress more or less on track (it must be a real pain to maintain).

The art is top notch, too. I also appreciated that you could menu-switch your appearance (at least later on), the font, etc.

Only two quibbles I have are:

Sometimes the branching stories don't always follow properly, in that I had at least one case where another branch produced a result that wasn't in my chosen path (nvr saw Wendycat husk but had dialogue referencing it). Rare issue, tho. Same w/toadstool: if d/n get it, still got trade offer for vial.

IMO, HS casting should be waaaay more Hands-On and colorful, not generic casting, from the get-go, despite her not being able to RTFM (literal F in RTFM), and the consequences should not be that manageable: they should leave her more incapacitated and "eager" with her passive aura effect on others consistently causing additional issues, so she should really be getting in more trouble, especially in combat, despite Kaydan holding her back, but she effectively gets a pretty good grip on managing it almost immediately, so less and less a drawback, than just an animation choice, if she even gets affected after first chapters. IIRC, a dev she spoke with confirmed it should not be standard casting, as HS was built around getting physical. Ofc, what's planned and what actually gets implemented are oft very different things, and it's not beyond possibility that her situation could just be that the code didn't implement right, since it wasn't really intended seriously from the beginning.

Anyway, GREAT game! Thank you! Looking fwd to further updates.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Bravo!

Amazingly well written.

Character development is through the roof, especially for Lel, Twig, and Harmony: the first two's backstories hit like Mack trucks, and Harmony's concept is incredibly unique and well developed.

MMO genre awareness is very well expressed up to including Leigh apparently ragequitting because the shiny-new HS class was OP compared to him (LOL), and then him getting petty-happy when it was nerfed through the floor after "playtesting".

Branching possibilities are very well implemented for the most part: you can go so many different ways and yet the story does still progress more or less on track (it must be a real pain to maintain).

The art is top notch, too. I also appreciated that you could menu-switch your appearance (at least later on), the font, etc.

Only two quibbles I have are:

Sometimes the branching stories don't always follow properly, in that I had at least one case where another branch produced a result that wasn't in my chosen path (nvr saw Wendycat husk but had dialogue referencing it). Rare issue, tho. Same w/toadstool: if d/n get it, still got trade offer for vial.

IMO, HS casting should be waaaay more Hands-On and colorful, not generic casting, from the get-go, despite her not being able to RTFM (literal F in RTFM), and the consequences should not be that manageable: they should leave her more incapacitated and "eager" with her passive aura effect on others consistently causing additional issues, so she should really be getting in more trouble, especially in combat, despite Kaydan holding her back, but she effectively gets a pretty good grip on managing it almost immediately, so less and less a drawback, than just an animation choice, if she even gets affected after first chapters. IIRC, a dev she spoke with confirmed it should not be standard casting, as HS was built around getting physical. Ofc, what's planned and what actually gets implemented are oft very different things, and it's not beyond possibility that her situation could just be that the code didn't implement right, since it wasn't really intended seriously from the beginning.

Anyway, GREAT game! Thank you! Looking fwd to further updates.
You obviously haven't been paying attention to how her passive ability is causing problems, so I will spell it out for you. Most her party is crushing on her in a bad way. If you choose Panki route, she is constantly trying to innocently corrupt Sparkle into new fetishes and is perfectly okay with the idea of a harem as long as Roopah isn't a part of it. Roopah herself is pining for Sparkle like a tsundere schoolgirl who can't confess her feelings to her crush but slips major hints of her unrequited feelings. Roopah route is pretty much her being possessive of Sparkle but still afraid to embrace commitment. Panki avoids Sparkle because she is the one longing. Lel is least affected by ability because of her origin. Harmony is unapologetic about her attraction and is the only one willing to spell out to her how much the party both loves and fears her at the same time. The last example of Sparkle being overwhelming in her passive ability is her affect on demons. Every demon she has met wants to posess her with every fiber of their beings and will do anything to insure this. (Which is further evidence that her presence is actually corrupting Panki.)

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
You obviously haven't been paying attention to how her passive ability is causing problems, so I will spell it out for you. Most her party is crushing on her in a bad way. If you choose Panki route, she is constantly trying to innocently corrupt Sparkle into new fetishes and is perfectly okay with the idea of a harem as long as Roopah isn't a part of it. Roopah herself is pining for Sparkle like a tsundere schoolgirl who can't confess her feelings to her crush but slips major hints of her unrequited feelings. Roopah route is pretty much her being possessive of Sparkle but still afraid to embrace commitment. Panki avoids Sparkle because she is the one longing. Lel is least affected by ability because of her origin. Harmony is unapologetic about her attraction and is the only one willing to spell out to her how much the party both loves and fears her at the same time. The last example of Sparkle being overwhelming in her passive ability is her affect on demons. Every demon she has met wants to posess her with every fiber of their beings and will do anything to insure this. (Which is further evidence that her presence is actually corrupting Panki.)
I've been paying attention. That's exactly WHY I said what I said.

I get that the passive should/might have an affect, but there is a "take it or leave it" vibe I get from everybody's dialogue around her in the general gameplay.

The mixed but powerful responses folks have usually seems heavily to be "WTF she is powerful!", and oft crossed with "wow; she is actually being nice to me, when no one else usually is". That is a powerful combo, but not inherently indicative of a passive buff causing arousal.

More, her standing up to Kay to support others, is bound to have an effect. If the others were cowed, she helps them break out of it and stand up for themselves, likely at least partly because she initially has a "player perspective" of not really being that bound to consequences (aside from getting fired, ofc). That changes later, but even that only serves to strengthen her resolve to be nice to ppl, which has REAL-world charismatic effects, beyond any game mechanics.

As to the party..

Roo is known for "going there" anyway, with any gal. Kay warns Sparkle of it, right off the bat, yet Roo actually holds back!! That is NOT suggestive of an arousal buff. Love and lust are NOT the same thing.

Kay himself is indifferent, balancing on how you interact w/him.

Leigh DNGAF, either. Mostly fixates on Kay.

Panki, it could be she is affected, or she could just find a hot lass hot, especially one who actively gives her emotional and moral support.

Wejit started charmed. And he's a freakin' gobbo. Yet still restrains himself in most branches I've tried.

Harmony, she flat-out MADE. By accident. There has to be a LOT going on right there, just from that. That also is part of why everyone is terrified/somewhat awed of her (even if they d/n admit it): she flat-out, and on the fly, raised dead/created actual life out of a skeletal enemy.

Champ... He's had his share already. And he keeps on rolling past her after. And spends his time w/Twig.

Twig d/n seem predisposed yet. Haven't looked into it. Obviously she rolls w/Champ.

Lel is Lel. You know the deal.

Jane.. IDK yet. So far she just flaps around.

Demons definitely do note something, but their discussions always seem to be directly abt them sensing her power levels (generally related to how well she heals, or to her well of available power, or perhaps even a bit of her being a player), and, IIRC, it is later noticed (when she is re-captured in some choice branches) that she has been nerfed. I get the impression they just want to steal her power. I could well be wrong, but that is totally what I got from the extant dialogue.

IMO, if her ability were that noticeable, bandits would not be having other agendas, but they usually do. Most scenes w/VERY morally questionable folk who have ZERO reason to restrain themselves still generally have rather neutral/standard responses to a very physically attractive and incredibly suggestively semi-dressed obviously noncombatant/seemingly physically helpless girl, unless SHE initiates activities. That does not track w/her having a constant a passive buff to physical interest by otheres to her, unless it is very minor.

However. .. It COULD very well be exactly that negligible... for a 1st lvl toon in a MMO. That WOULD track. 1st lvl buffs do often suck on toast.

(Edited a lot, as had to clarify some things and clean up presentation)

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I've been paying attention. That's exactly WHY I said what I said.

I get that the passive should/might have an affect, but there is a "take it or leave it" vibe I get from everybody's dialogue around her in the general gameplay.

The mixed but powerful responses folks have usually seems heavily to be "WTF she is powerful!", and oft crossed with "wow; she is actually being nice to me, when no one else usually is". That is a powerful combo, but not inherently indicative of a passive buff causing arousal.

More, her standing up to Kay to support others, is bound to have an effect. If the others were cowed, she helps them break out of it and stand up fpr themselves, likely at least partly because she initially has a "player perspective" of not really being that bound to consequences (aside from getting fired, ofc). That changes later, but even that only serves to strengthen her resolve to be nice to ppl, which has REAL-world charismatic effects, beyond any game mechanics.

As to the party..

Roo is known for "going there" anyway, with any gal. Kay warns Sparkle of it, right off the bat.

Kay himself is indifferent, balancing on how you interact w/him.

Leigh DNGAF, either. Mostly fixates on Kay.

Panki, it could be she is affected, or she could just find a hot lass hot, especially one who actively gives her emotional support.

Wejit started charmed. And he's a freakin' gobbo. Yet still restrains himself in most branches I've tried.

Harmony, she flat-out MADE. By accident. There has to be a LOT going on right there, just from that. That also is part of why everyone is terrified/somewhat awed of her (even if they d/n admit it): she flat-out, and on the fly, raised dead/created actual life out of a skeletal enemy.

Champ... He's had his share already. And he keeps on rolling past her after. And spends his time w/Twig.

Twig d/n seem predisposed yet. Haven't looked into it. Obviously she rolls w/Champ.

Lel is Lel. You know the deal.

Jane.. IDK yet. So far she just flaps around.

Demons definitely do note something, but their discussions always seem to be directly abt them sensing her power levels (generally related to how well she heals, or to her well of available power, or perhaps even a bit of her being a player), and, IIRC, it is later noticed (when she is re-captured in some choice branches) that she has been nerfed. I get the impression they just want to steal her power. I could well be wrong, but that is totally what I got from the extant dialogue.

IMO, if her ability were that noticeable, bandits would not be having other agendas, but they usually do. Most scenes w/VERY morally questionable folk who have ZERO reason to restrain themselves still generally have rather neutral/standard responses to a very physically attractive and incredibly suggestively semi-dressed obviously noncombatant/seemingly physically helpless girl, unless SHE initiates activities. That does not track w/her having a constant a passive buff to physical interest by otheres to her, unless it is very minor.

However. .. It COULD very well be exactly that negligible... for a 1st lvl toon in a MMO. That WOULD track. 1st lvl buffs do often suck on toast.

(Edited a lot, as had to clarify some things and clean up presentation)
I get what you are saying but her passive seems to have more effect due to proximity and continued exposure. It is even confirmed in recent update that she is more effective the closer someone is to her.

Demons aren't attracted to her power so much as she seems to be oozing pure lust from every pore of her body.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes